Remus John Lupin (werewolf_dreams) wrote in _marauders_map,
Remus John Lupin
werewolf_dreams
_marauders_map

Who- Lily, Remus and Sirius.
When- The day before Lily and James go back together.
Where- outside in the snow and the EVIL lake. hahahaa.

What- Puppies play, Lily argues with Sirius, Remus comforts Lily. Just another day at Hogwarts.. hehehe

Moony says:
Remus gathered a huge ball of snow in his gloved hands and threw until it hit Sirius square on the nose before running off with a laugh.

Paddy says:
*Sirius had gotten over his dip in the frozen lake moment and had decided to come outside to sit. He had just pulled out his sketchbook when a huge ball of snow hit him right on the nose. He frowned and looked around quickly before finding the culprit: REMUS. He stood up and quickly started running toward him, gather another snowball as he went*

Moony says:
Remus shouted out, "ARGH" and ran a little faster. The only problem was that Sirius played quidditch and Remus... well Remus didn't.

Paddy says:
*Sirius smirked and quickly caught up with him, chucking the now hardened snowball at the back of Remus' head before colliding into him and pulling him down to the ground with him* Evil snow ball throwing git! *Sirius laughed and tossed more snow on him*

Moony says:
Remus yelped and squirmed beneath him, freezing, "Argh... Stop!! Stop it's cold..." he begged between laughing.

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed and stopped, grinning down at him* You ruined my peaceful time. *he said with a smirk*

Franzy says:
Lily walked down towards the lake, having spotted Remus and Sirius. She looked around the area. No James. She looked over Remus and Sirius rolling in the snow. She walked over and stood over them. "Hi."

Moony says:
Remus jumped and pushed Sirius off a little, blushing very red considering he was covered in snow. He dusted it off lightly, "Hey Lils."

Paddy says:
*Sirius rolled his eyes. Evans always ruined nice moments. He sat up a little and shook his head, snow flying off it in true dog style*

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily brushed of the snow that flew onto her. "Um, Sirius, Where is James?"

Paddy says:
Dunno. *Sirius said simply. He couldn't even count how many times she had asked him this in the past week*

Moony says:
Remus shivered and shook his cloak, trying to dislodge some of the snow that had got inside it.

Lily Frenzy says:
"Don't lie to me." Lily was getting really tired of him avoiding her. "I know you know where he is"

Paddy says:
I have absolutely no idea. *Sirius held his hands up innocently. He was so glad the map was hidden away in his bag. Of course he knew where James was.*

Moony says:
"You've soaked the inside of my cloak you arse," Remus said absently, obviously not really listening tothem,

Paddy says:
You started this, remember? *Sirius looked at Remus and laughed* You threw the snowball at me.

Moony says:
"It was an act of love not warfare," Remus finally stopped shaking his cloak and glared at him. "Gitface."

Paddy says:
Well it was an act of love that I tackled you. *he blew him a playful kiss with a grin*

Moony says:
Remus glared at him a moment, but his glare softened into a grin, "Git."

Paddy says:
Love you too. *by this time he'd completely forgotten Evans was still stnading there*

Paddy says:
(don'tdiecoughleighgo)

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily coughed. "Sirius." She liked at him. Anyone with a soul could she she was hurting. "Please."

Paddy says:
Evans...*Sirius was forced to look back at her* I.Don't.Know.Where.He. IS. Sorry.

Moony says:
"I don't think he does, Lils," he said fairly. "he'd probably be with him otherwise."

Lily Frenzy says:
"Please!" Lily sank to her knees. in the snow so she waas level with him. "I -need- to talk to him" She hated that she was grovling to Sirius.

Paddy says:
So go find him! *Sirius rolled his eyes* You do know he sleeps at night. Why don't you just talk to him when he's in the common room. Or for Merlin's sake, your head boy and girl. Don't you ever -have- to see each other?

Moony says:
Remus hit Sirius, lightly.

Paddy says:
What? *Sirius frowned slightly and turned to Remus* It's true.

Moony says:
"Be nice for bloody godsake," Remus frowned.

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily pouted. "He hasn't been to any of our meetings. And I can't find him. I spent hours looking for him"

Paddy says:
Well then he obviously doesn't want to be found. *he shrugged*

Moony says:
"SIRIUS!" Remus said, frowning even more.

Lily Frenzy says:
"Sirius!" Lily looked to Remus for help. "please. I know you hate me, but I need this. I can't take much more."

Paddy says:
It's TRUE! *Sirius couldn't believe they were both ganging up on him now* I told you where he was the other day. What happened?

Lily Frenzy says:
"He wasn't there when I got there." She said exasperated. "Its like he -knew- I was coming."

Paddy says:
*Sirius smirked inwardly. Damn right he did* Well you'll just have to walk faster next time I guess. He can be a restless boy.

Moony says:
"Are you two going to argue?" Remus said wearily.

Lily Frenzy says:
Lil stood up and looked at Remus sadly. "No. I don't have the energy to argue. Nor the time. I need to find James."

Paddy says:
Good luck. *Sirius saluted her with a slight smirk*

Moony says:
Remus sighed and stood up, "Lily.."

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily kicked snow in Sirius' face. "I hate you." She started to cry. "Can't you see that I'm miserable? Can't you see that I can't take this anymore? I know you hate me, but come on. Have a heart! You wanted to be different from you family but right now you sure as hell aren't acting like it." She stormed of to the tree and sat under it head in her hand. Git.

Moony says:
Remus sighed and walked over to her, wrapping an arm around her and sitting down, "You know.... We could tell you where he is... But he.... He's being really stubborn. And maybe now isn't the best time to speak to him... with you like this?"

Paddy says:
*Sirius rolled his eyes. Merlin, what a drama queen. But he really didn't know where James was. Exactly.* I don't know where he is! *he called out after them, leaning back in the snow. Of course, he did happen to have the map but that was so far away in his bag...*

Lily Frenzy says:
"Well, I'm nott exactly getting any better." Lily said. "this is effecting everything. I got an A on my last quiz for Charms. Remus I'm falling apart."

Moony says:
Remus smiled at her as best he could, "It'll all sort itself out soon enough, Lils," he said calmly. "Really... Don't let it get to you too much. We all know James can't hold grudges even when there's something to hold a grudge against. He's just sorting his head out... You should do that too."

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily kicked the bag near her. "But I know he knows where he is. He always does. Just like you always can find me. He's lying. He's enjoying this.

Moony says:
"You're taking out your frustration at James on Sirius," Remus shrugged. "And though I don't think that's out of order as Sirius is an idiot- you really shouldn't." he smiled. "He'll only cry.."

Lily Frenzy says:
"He's making me cry. I should make him cry."

Moony says:
"Yeah but you cry with dignity," Remus snickered. "Sirius really cries badly. Like a three year old girl with pigtails... all flailing and wailing and stuff."

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily snickered softly. "All the more reason to make him cry."

Paddy says:
*Sirius frowned, watching them of course. He knew they were talking about him. Gits. Wasn't his fault, any of this.*

Moony says:
Remus smiled, glad to see Lily cheering up and threw Sirius a loving smile.

Lily Frenzy says:
"Help me please, Remus." she asked again, "Or at least get him to help you help me.?"

Moony says:
"I really think it would be better if you didn't talk to James now. You'd not be able to keep calm... Don't take it in a mean way but... You should go and do something to take your mind off it."

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily pouted slightly. "Do what?"

Moony says:
"Mmm....." he laughed a little. "Take a .... hot bath?"

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily thought about it for a second. "Or I could stay here with you." she leaned her head on his shoulder. She ought to conjure up some mistletoe. She grinned. That be fun.

Paddy says:
*Sirius sat up straighter when she leaned her head on his shoulder and attempted to read their lips. If she even thought she was going to keep Remus to herself now...*

Moony says:
"Mmm..." Remus laughed a little. "A bath would do you good you know... Warm you up."

Lily Frenzy says:
"I could think of other things to warm me up, but Sirius is her. Such a shame." She smirked slightly "I love you."

Moony says:
Remus went very red, but thankfully he knwe she was kidding. "I love you too. You gonna be okay?"

Lily Frenzy says:
"I'm better now." She gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad I can always count on you to make me feel better."

Moony says:
Remus laughed, shyly. "Oh... Well.... glad I made you... feel better... You should really errr... get up out of the snow."
Lily Frenzy says:
"so should you" she said laughing. She balled up some snow and threw it up abve their heads so it came down on Remus'.

Moony says:
"ARGH!" Remus laughed and jumped up, shaking his head. "You can be so mean sometiems..."

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily laughed and reached out her hand so he could help her up. yes

Lily Frenzy says:
Lily laughed and reached out her hand so he could help her up. "I think I'll give that bath a try." she smirked slightly, "Wanna Join me?"

Moony says:
"Oh my god!" Remus shouted in shock.

Lily Frenzy says:
"I take that as a no?" She laughed as she got up and walked towards the castle. "See you later Remus. Thanks again."

Moony says:
Remus just blushed after her and shook his head. Girls made no sense. Finally, he pulled his wand out of his pocket and made a big bunch of snow hit Sirius. He grinend and, laughing loudly, began to run.
Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments