Remus John Lupin (werewolf_dreams) wrote in _marauders_map,
Remus John Lupin
werewolf_dreams
_marauders_map

Who- Lily, Remus and Sirius.-- (Lily leaves)
Where- In the Griffindor Commonroom.
What- Lily is upset about James. And Sirius wants to pull Remus away from her ''talk''. Lily leaves and the pups play a weird game of role swap.
Therefore a bit backdated.

Lily says:
Lily was sitting in a somewhat hidden corner of the common room attempting to avoid everyone but possibly catch a glimpse of James. She still didn't have the nerve to go talk to him but she had to see if he was as miserable as she was.

Moony says:
"Hey," Remus smiled a little as he sat down quietly beside her. "You-- Everything alright?"

Lily says:
Lily jumped slightly. She hadn't expected anyone to come sit next to her. Or see her for that matter. "Um...Yea. everythings dandy." she lied through her teeth. What a dumb question.

Moony says:
Remus chuckled slightly, looking sympathetic. He sighed and shuffled a little, waiiting to see if she'd bother to take back the lie.

Lily says:
Lily looked at as if to ask what he was waiting for. "Fine! Everything sucks! i'm a horrible person and i'm unbelieveably misereable.

Moony says:
Remus nodded, "I don't really think you're horrible. Really."

Lily says:
"I think I am." Lily said shortly. She peered around the corner to see if James had come into the commonroom and sighed when he wasn't around.

Paddy says:
*Sirius walked into the common room, just having left James downstairs. He immediately spotted Remus and walked over to him, but stopped when he realized Evans was with him. He gave her a nasty look before turning to Remus* Busy?

Moony says:
"errr.." Remus looked at Lily and gave him a look that clearly said he kind of was.

Lily says:
Lily looked away from Sirius. She bit her lip. If Sirius was here then James should be to right? She looked around the corner. No James. Was she avoiding her too?

Paddy says:
*Sirius frowned back and then looked at Evans* Waiting for someone? *he said bitterly*

Moony says:
"Errr... Sirius can't you go and find--" he stopped before saying JAmes.

Lily says:
Lily looked up at him then looked away. She looked down when Remus was going to say James. "So what if I am waiting for someone."

Paddy says:
Oh, I don't know...no reason. *he continued to glare at her for a minute* And I was just with 'him', since neither of you want to give him a name.

Lily says:
Lily looked up at Sirius. "Where-..." she stopped. Sirius wouldn't tell her. She put her face in her hands

Moony says:
Remus glared at Sirius, "Lily do you wanna go somewhere to talk?"

Lily says:
"Um.. yea... that be nice." She said softly. She hated the way Sirius was looking at her. Made her feel the same way she felt when most of the Slytherins looked at her.

Paddy says:
*Sirius frowned and quickly turned to Remus.* But...don't go.

Moony says:
"Why?" he gave his boyfriend a little exasperated look. "What do you want love?"

Paddy says:
-I- wanted to talk to you. *So it was a little lie. No big deal.* I came here to find you.

Moony says:
"You... yeah?" Remus said with concern. "Can't it wait??"

Paddy says:
*Sirius groaned* I came all the way up here...*he began*

Lily says:
Lily peered around the corner yet again and frowned. Where was he hiding. She fidgeted slightly when Remus and Sirius started talking like she wasn't there.

Moony says:
Remus sighed and turned to Lily. "Lily, you have to go and speak to him- this pillock here," he said, indicating Sirius. "Is persuading James not to talk to you... And you know the idiots listen to each other."

Paddy says:
*Sirius rolled his eyes* Good luck then. If you talk to him that is...I'll be upstairs. *he gave Remus a pointed look and walked away*

Moony says:
Remus frowned worriedly. "You know... it seemed really..."

Lily says:
Lily looked up at Sirius. So James wasn't avoiding her? She stood up suddenly. She had to talk to him. Sirius probably told him some outragous lie like she had ment it and that she had like the kiss and that she was glad it happened. "Is that true? Did Sirius really tell him to avoid me?"

Moony says:
"No... he just said that..." he shook his head. "I don't know but I just think James is getting confused by him. Really.."

Lily says:
"I have to go. I'm sorry Remus. I really wanted to talk to you." She turned and ran out of the common room to look for James. She couldn't stand the thought of all the things Sirius might have said to him.

Moony says:
"But-- But Lily!!" Remus stood, wondering if he should go after her. He frowned and looked up the stairs, Sirius had wanted to talk to him too. And Lily wouldn't want to talk to him for a while most likely. He sighed, feeling this was all a little difficult really to keep track of, and turned on his heel to make his way upstairs.

-----puppies-----

Moony says:
--go ahead--

Paddy says:
*Sirius had gone upstairs, pretty sure Remus would follow, and plopped down on his bed to wait. He didn't really want to talk, but it had been a good enough excuse to get Remus upstairs.*

Moony says:
"So?" Remus shut the door of the dorm behind him. "What's up?"

Paddy says:
Nothing. *Sirius grinned and hopped up to walk over to Remus and embrace him*

Moony says:
"W-What?" Remus said, frowning. "You said you needed to talk."

Paddy says:
Sorta. *Sirius shrugged and kissed him quickly*

Moony says:
Remus jerked back so fast he almost hit his head on the door, "But-- You scared off Lily."

Paddy says:
No, she wanted to know where James was and I told her. *Sirius shrugged*

Moony says:
Remus frowned, "You didn't want to talk to me at all did you?"

Paddy says:
Eh...*Sirius laughed* Maybe not so much talk..

Moony says:
"That's really not a very nice thing to do," Remus said, dissapproval in his eyes.

Paddy says:
But it is. I wanted to spend time with you. *Sirius pouted a little*

Moony says:
Remus sighed and walked around him, "You're such an insensitive git. You really are."

Paddy says:
I am not! I didn't lie about James...he really was where I told her. *Sirius followed him*

Moony says:
"...Are you sure?" Remus looked at him carefully, lying down on his bed and kicking his shoes off.
P
addy says:
That's where I left him. *Sirius shrugged and sat down on the end of the bed*

Moony says:
"Hhmmm," Remus suddenly grinned, putting his arms behind his head. "You're terrible."

Paddy says:
I know. *Sirius shrugged with a smirk and crawled down the bed to lie on top on Remus with a grin*

Moony says:
Remus moaned a little, deep inside his throat. "Who is this sexy thing that's pressing down on me?" he smirked, not moving his arms from behind his head. "Do I know you?"

Paddy says:
I'm Black. Sirius Black. *Sirius grinned and ran his hands up Remus' sides, resting them on his shoulders*

Moony says:
His breath ctaching for a moment, Remus swallowed and didn't move- though his body tensed slightly beneath Sirius' fingers. "R-Remus Lupin. Nice to meet you."

Paddy says:
-Very- nice to meet you. *Sirius grinned and leaned down to place a kiss on Remus' neck, then jaw*

Moony says:
Remus made a little niose and unlooped his arms from around his head, putting them on Sirius' chest. "Ooooo." he grinned. "I have an idea for a very wicked game."

Paddy says:
A wicked game? *Sirius grinned* Sounds intriguing. What is it?

Moony says:
"Well, Mr. Moony," Remus suddenly flipped over and was on top of Sirius, pinning him down. "Yeah..." he grinned at the look of confusion on Sirius' face- his grin scarily like Sirius'. "I called you Moony."

Paddy says:
And why are you calling me Moony? *Sirius raised an eyebrow, looking up at Remus*

Moony says:
"Because I'm Mr. Padfoot," he bit Sirius' neck playfully. "Can't you tell?"

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed and put his hands around Remus' neck* Oh of course. How silly of me.

Moony says:
"You don't seem silly to me Moony," Remus laughed, continuing to kiss Sirius' neck. "You're too fabulous to be silly," he rolled his eyes, immitating the way Sirius always complimented him too much.

Paddy says:
I'm not fabulous. No way...*Sirius shook his head. Remus never accepted compliments*

Moony says:
Remus giggled but frowned a little and proceeded to laugh in a very loud, quite deep voice.

Paddy says:
I'm not. *Sirius pouted* I'm a horrible, ugly, creature from beyond.

Moony says:
Remus rolled his eyes, "I have never bloody said that in my life."

Paddy says:
You've come close. *Sirius grinned*

Moony says:
"You know," Remus smirked. "I am just so fucking gorgeous. Infact, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to have sex with me because I might as well be king of the world."

Paddy says:
You make me sound like I have the biggest ego in the world! *Sirius laughed and rolled his eyes*

Moony says:
"Well, Prongs has that title," Remus kissed his cheek. "You're his queen."

Paddy says:
You're disgusting. *Sirius pouted* I'm no one's queen.

Moony says:
"I'm not disgusting, lover," Remus smirked, sounding like a rather bad immitation of Sirius. "You know you want me anyway..."
P
addy says:
I don't have to have you. *Sirius shook his head* I can go a month without you.

Moony says:
Remus burst into a fit of giggling, and shook his head.

Paddy says:
Yes, I definitely can. *Sirius nodded with a grin* I can go months! Maybe even a year!

Moony says:
"You couldn't go five bloody minutes you idiot," he stopped laughing. "Kiss me."

Paddy says:
No. *Sirius grinned* I won't. Humph. *he tried to cross his arms but realized he was still pinned down under Remus*

Moony says:
"You can't stop me kissing you," Remus shrugged.

Paddy says:
Yes I can. I can if I want to. *Sirius nodded again*

Moony says:
Remus laughed and broke off for a moment, "You do know that never works on you and your presistant self don't you?"

Paddy says:
Duh, Moony. *Sirius rolled his eyes then laughed*

Moony says:
"Does that mean I should just do what you do and FORCE me to make out?" he said coolly.

Paddy says:
Do it. *Sirius smirked*

Moony says:
"That's not very me," Remus observed, logically.

Paddy says:
But you're not you. You're ME. *Sirius pointed out*

Moony says:
"Oh yeah," Remus shifted a little. "Does that mean I have your arse," he smirked and ran a hand over his backside with a laugh. "Nope. So I just get all the annoying qualities then?2

Paddy says:
No one can have my arse. It's priceless. *Sirius grinned* However, I love your arse. So stop complaining.

Moony says:
"You're straying into being you," Remus laughed. "You don't like this game do you?"

Paddy says:
It's sorta hard, love. *Sirius laughed*

Moony says:
"You just wouldn't want to me," he shrugs. "I can see why..."

Paddy says:
I wouldn't care. *Sirius smiled and tugged Remus closer* I love YOU.

Moony says:
"You wouldn't get to have sex with me. I don't wank like you," he laughed, blushing deeply.

Paddy says:
I know you don't. *Sirius rolled his eyes and leaned forward to kiss Remus quickly* So then...I'd be having sex with...me? That's a disturbing thought...

Moony says:
"Trust me, it's good," he laughed.

Paddy says:
I have no doubts bout that. *he smirked*

Moony says:
Remus narrowed his eyes at him, "You still wank don't you. Don't think I didn't realise that you didn't deny it."

Paddy says:
I hardly ever wank anymore. *Sirius laughed loudly* Honestly.

Moony says:
Remus laughed, blushing slightly but very amused, "But you still do..."

Paddy says:
I said hardly ever! I don't even remember the last time I did.

Moony says:
"Do you think about past girlfriends then?" Remus teased. "Close your eyes and think? Oh Gwen..."

Paddy says:
*Sirius reached his hand up and smacked Remus' arm* Git. Of course I don't.

Moony says:
"Tell me you don't think..." he said.

Paddy says:
Don't think...of you? *Sirius grinned, his face telling all*

Moony says:
"You have issues that are very worrying..." he took a deep breath. "me doing... what?"

Paddy says:
Just...you. In general really. *Sirius shrugged and shoulder* Why are we discussing this again?

Moony says:
"I'm scarred, that's why!" Remus said, actually looking rather traumatized. "I can't... STOP you there... You could be doing ANYTHING."

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed loudly* Stop worrying, you dolt. I told you, it's rare, it's going to even rarer soon I bet, and my imagination is not as evil as you think.

Moony says:
"It's going to be even rarer soon... because..." Remus asked slowly.

Paddy says:
Because we'll be living together? *Sirius shrugged* I guess.

Moony says:
"So?" the look on his face was rather, if honest, confused.

Paddy says:
Well the only time I really have a wank is when we don't see each other for extended periods of time. Therefore, by living together, we see each other every day!

Moony says:
"Doesn't mean I'll shag you everyday," Remus shrugged.

Paddy says:
Obviously. I know that. *Sirius rolled his eyes* I've been dating you two years, got it. But still...gotta be better.

Moony says:
"How many times do you expect us to have sex in a week?" he asked curously, starting to note something in Sirius' view of them living together.
Paddy says:
Oh, I don't know...*he thought a moment* Four? Or so? At least?
Moony says:
Remus laughed, "It might be like.... once a fortnight." he managed, just, to keep a serious look on his face.

Paddy says:
What?! That's less than here! *Sirius pouted* You're not serious.

Moony says:
"Sorry," Remus shrugged. "I'll be very busy with school and you'll have a job so..."

Paddy says:
So? We'll still be home every night. *Sirius continued to pout*

Moony says:
"Oh so the only time we're together we'll spend shagging?" Remus rolled his eyes. "Not likely."

Paddy says:
It doesn't have to be every day! And what about the weekends? Eh?

Moony says:
"That's probably when we'd do it," Remus shrugged. "What with the extra time..."

Paddy says:
I bet you we can during the weeks. I have no doubts. *Sirius nodded firmly*

Moony says:
"Sorry," Remus sighed, looking very geniune. "But I'm going to limit it when we're living together. We have to be adults and not just muck about then.."

Paddy says:
Limit it...*Sirius pouted, puppy eyes and all* You can't just limit it outright. It should be...natural.

Moony says:
"Well yeah it will be," Remus was trying not to laugh not. "But the thing is... we'll know. If we do it on Monday for instance, we'll wait until the weekend."

Paddy says:
That's a long time to wait. *Sirius still pouted*

Moony says:
"We'll get used to it. YOU'LL get used to it," he shrugged.

Paddy says:
But...but...Moony....

Moony says:
"Thing is," Remus continued. "You'll be too tired..."

Paddy says:
I will not. *Sirius said stubbornly*

Moony says:
"You will because I'll wear you out the first week," Remus finally grinned.

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed* Yeah, but that won't last forever, love.

Moony says:
Remus nuzzled his nose into Sirius' neck, "As though I'd be able to say no."

Paddy says:
I knew it. *Sirius whispered with a grin*

Moony says:
Remus sat up, "Excuse me?"

Paddy says:
I didn't say anything. *Sirius raised his eyebrows with a look of innocence*

Moony says:
Remus narrowed his eyes at him befoer shuving him playfully in the chest and getting up quickly. "Hmmm... If you think it's that easy."

Paddy says:
I don't! *Sirius rubbed his chest where Remus shoved him and pouted, reaching out for him*

Moony says:
"Do you think I'm a slut Sirius Black?" Remus asked, raising an eyebrow and putting his hands on his hips.

Paddy says:
Remus Lupin? A slut? Good gods, never! *Sirius said earnestly, but with a hint of a grin* You're a sexy git, but nowhere near a slut.

Moony says:
"Alright," Remus said in a very slow, reasonble voice. "Ignoring that you said I was sexy.... Do you think I'm EASY then?"

Paddy says:
Remus Lupin? Easy? Good gods, never! *Sirius repeated himself with a laugh afterwards* You are a sexy git, who is not a slut, and you're certainly not easy.

Moony says:
"You act like it... sometimes..." Remus pouted at him. "You think I'm easy with YOU don't you?"
P
addy says:
No, I do not. You're actually quite hard sometimes. Which isn't always a bad thing...*he smirked and let his eyes trail down Remus from his head to his lovely crotch*

Moony says:
"OH MY GOD, SIRIUS" Remus practically yelled, going bright red and running into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

Paddy says:
For Merlin's sake! *Sirius rolled his eyes and sat up* You're CRAZY! *he yeled at him through the closed door*

Moony says:
"Why am I crazy you fucking Nymphomaniac?" Remus practically squeeked from behind the door.

Paddy says:
I'm not a fucking nymphomaniac! *Sirius yelled back and reluctantly got up and walked toward the bathroom door*

Moony says:
"It doesn't bloody seem that way to the boy you're constantly ..... trying to get off with..." Remus laughed, shyly.

Paddy says:
*Sirius leaned against the door, facing where he knew Remus would be standing* I'm sorry?

Moony says:
"You should be," Remus answered stubbornly.

Paddy says:
Okay, then I am. Now please come back? It was so nice and....comfortable.

Moony says:
"Well be nice and comfortable on your bloody own." Remus laughed. "You don't have trouble manipulating me in your imagination
apparently."

Paddy says:
Remus....*Sirius whined and banged on the door lightly* Please?

Moony says:
"I'm going in the shower," he teased.

Paddy says:
Oh gods. You're horrible....*Sirius pouted, even though Remus couldn't see*

Moony says:
"With lots of soap and... errr... water?" he laughed, glad the door was locked.

Paddy says:
*Sirius jiggled the handle, not having his wand on him and whined* Remusssssss

Moony says:
Remus just giggled and went quiet, leaning against a sink.

Paddy says:
*Sirius listened to see what he could hear. It sounded quiet* Remus!

Moony says:
Remus suppressed a laugh and pulled out his wand, sitting on the sink he waved it at the shower and turned it on from across the room.

Paddy says:
*Sirius groaned* STOP BEING MEAN! GIT! *Sirius banged on the door again and looked back. His wand was on the table. He walked over and snatched it up*

Moony says:
Remus fell into hysterical laughter, leaning back against the mirror behind him, squirming inside the sink he was laughing so hard.

Paddy says:
*Sirius unlocked the door and threw it open. He frowned when he saw Remus standing there.* You're so mean to me. *he pouted and with a last look turned around and went back to plop down on the bed*

Moony says:
Remus laughed and turned off the shower, runninginto the dormroom and tackling Sirius to the ground.

Paddy says:
Arg! *Sirius slammed into the wooden fall, all tangled up in Remus' arms* You hate me. *he pouted when he could see Remus' face*

Moony says:
"That's wrong. Obviously." Remus rolled his eyes and tickled his boyfriend beneath his shirt, slipping his hands against his stomach.

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed when Remus tickled him and tried to pull his hands away* You were being EVIL.

Moony says:
"It keeps you on your toes," Remus' fingers eventually stilled into touching, running his fingers across Sirius' skin.

Paddy says:
*Sirius let out a soft moan at what Remus' fingers were doing to him.* And why do you feel I must always be tested?

Moony says:
Remus laughed a little, "I'm not testing you... I'm entertaining you."

Paddy says:
Can I still call you a git? *Sirius put his hands on Remus' arms, running them up a down a little8

Moony says:
He pretended to think about it a moment, loving the way Sirius could be so... gentle, "I suppose. If you really feel you must."

Paddy says:
Okay. *he paused for effect* Git. *he grinned and moved his hands to around Remus' neck and into his hair*

Moony says:
Remus' eyes lidded a little for a moment but he grinned too, "Mmm. You have such bloody long fingers."

Paddy says:
As do you. *he grinned and massaged Remus' head a little, putting those long fingers to work*

Moony says:
Remus groaned as he always did, "Bugger," he whispered. "That always makes me go all floppy."

Paddy says:
Mm, I know. *Sirius smiled and continued what he was doing* Lean closer. You're making me stretch my arms...

Moony says:
Remus folded his arms on Sirius' chest and lay his chin on the crooks of his wrists, his eyes swimming closed. "Better?"

Paddy says:
Brilliant. *Sirius smiled and continued massaging Remus' head, humming softly.*

Moony says:
Remus melted almost literally under Sirius' fingertips. "mmm." he sighed. "This is better than sex sometimes," he breathed.

Paddy says:
Are my fingers -that- good? *Sirius laughed softly*
Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments