Bellatrix Black (bella_trix) wrote in _marauders_map,
Bellatrix Black
bella_trix
_marauders_map

WHO? Lucius and Bellatrix
WHAT? Argue about Franziska
WHERE? Random classroom

Sevatrix says:

Bella searched every inch of the dungeons until she found the room where Lucius resided. She swung the door open dramatically and slammed it behind her, locking it and casting a charm to give them privacy. "What do you mean by telling Franziska Dolohov my secrets!"

Paddy says:

Lucius looked up, slightly startled out of his book, when Bella stormed into the room where he had thought he might find some peace and quiet. He had thought wrong. "What do mean, Bella?" He asked calmly.

Sevatrix says:

"Don't play ignorant!" She half-screamed, gliding toward him and ceremoniously throwing his book across the room. "You told her about... about..." She could hardly bring herself to say it, and looked down at her flat stomach for an answer. "About the pregnancy!" She hissed. She raised a dangerous hand, as if to hit.

Paddy says:

"I told her no such thing." He remained calm, letting her throw his book without trying to stop her. "Do you really trust my word so minimally to think I would tell her a secret?" He glanced at her raised hand. She would find out what was coming to her if she even dared to hit him over such a misunderstanding.

Sevatrix says:

"No one else would have told her, Lucius! You're the only person I've seen her around..." Bella's voice calmed a bit, but her face looked as if she was about to cry. "She hates me... all of Hogwarts will find out." As if Sirius knowing the truth wasn't bad enough.

Paddy says:

"Hm..." Lucius thought for a moment and then it occured to him. "I believe she might have overheard us in the library when you told me initially. I wasn't even aware she knew until now."

Sevatrix says:

Bella shook her head lightly. "She didn't overhear. She might have spied, but we were far away from earshot if she remained at the table like a good little girl." The words were like poison as she spoke them. "Your taste in friends is beginning to falter."

Paddy says:

"Well then she 'spied,' for which I can only say that I have no doubts you might have done the same in a similar situation, as much as you may not want to admit it." Lucius shook his head at her statement about his taste faltering. "I think the problem is you two have quite conflicting personalities. She is rather a nice girl once you get to know her. A bit of an attitude, perhaps, but I have yet to meet a girl without one."

Sevatrix says:

"I can't -believe- you're defending her, Lucius! And insulting me at the same time!" Bella took a few steps away from the boy. "She must have you under some ridiculous charm."

Paddy says:

"Bella, please." Lucius sighed. "I think you're just...extra nervous. And I do not blame you. But you need to calm down for a minute and just take a few deep breaths. I -did not- tell Franzy. And I think it's only natural that any of us would listen in, especially when someone we're not fond of is the one telling the 'secret'."

Sevatrix says:

Bella knew very well that Franziska wasn't 'fond of' her, but she didn't appreciate Lucius implying such a thing. "Calm down? How can I when that bitch is running around the school telling people I'm pregnant? It didn't sound as if she took the time to learn who the father is, which makes this infinitely worse," Bella began to sob. "Have you ever stopped to think, Lucius Malfoy, that if you sweet little friend opens her mouth, people might start targeting -you-?"

Paddy says:

Lucius stood up and walked over to Bella. He put his hands gently on her arms and looked at her. "How many people has she told?"

Sevatrix says:

Bella hadn't any idea. But it dawned on her that perhaps Franziska had been the person to tell Narcissa. "At least one..." Probably a dozen, considering Bella's current luck. Bella pressed her head against Lucius' chest. "This is a nightmare."

Paddy says:

"Alright, so one." Lucius put his arms around her lightly. "That's not so big a deal. And I'll talk to her, tell her not to go around telling people. I have the feeling she will listen to me. But you need to calm down Bella. It's not good for you to keep getting so excited."

Sevatrix says:

Bella nodded against him, but continued to sob silently all the same. "It was Cissy; she told Cissy." Bella left out the bit about how she'd told her sister that Lucius and Franzy were shagging each other.

Paddy says:

Lucius rubbed her back gently. "Oh, it was Cissa? Well, at least it was only your sister, correct? Things could have been much worse."

Sevatrix says:

Bella laughed. "She hates me too." And probably you now. She looked up at him and attempted to smile. "Sorry..."

Paddy says:

"She's still your sister." He nodded. "It's alright. You are forgiven."

Sevatrix says:

My sister until I'm burned off the family tree, Bella thought. She was glad Lucius was understanding. Her changing moods and suspicious attitude were worse than they normally were (which was saying a lot). Hugging Lucius with one arm, she lifted her wand with the other and summoned the book she'd thrown. It seemed in okay order as she examined it and handed it back to him. "You'll never get this finished while I'm here." She seemed to love to ruin his reading, without even knowing she was doing so.

Paddy says:

"No, I don't think I will." He laughed. "I think I will be spending a good few months locked in my room reading once this year has ended." He took the small book from her and slipped it into the pocket of his robes.

Sevatrix says:

"In that house you'll be buying," she added with a smirk. "Fair enough." Bella kissed his cheek.

Paddy says:

"Yes. In my house. There will be a huge library, of course." He grinned. "Do you promise you will try to stay a little calmer?"

Sevatrix says:

"Promise," she said, without much thought. "I think I'll go get some water; do you want anything?"

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments