Sirius Black (playful_padfoot) wrote in _marauders_map,
Sirius Black
playful_padfoot
_marauders_map

Who: Sirius, Remus, Lily
Where: Somewhere (over the rainbow)
What: Lily confrots Siri after she learns about "The Prank"

Lily says:

Lily was walking down the halls of the school hoping she'd run into Sirius just so he could murder him but at the same time wishing she wouldn't so she wouldn't get expelled for killing him. She couldn't believe it. No wonder Severus -hated- them sooo much. She was calming down a bit, that is until she turned the corner. "-YOU!!-" She pulled her wand from her robes and stalked towards him.

Paddy says:

*Sirius had been...discussing matters with a third year when Evans came screaming at him down the hall, wand pointed* Now what, Evans...*he mutter and rolled his eyes as the third year scurried off and he was left alone with her*

Lily says:

Lily watched the third year scurry of. She smirked. Good no witnesses. "-You- have some nerve! You no good worthless prat!" You could see the anger in her eyes. "Do you not have a brain? I know you never think before you act but come one, a -five- year old has more sense than that!!!"

Paddy says:

What the hell are you on about? *Sirius raised an eyebrow curiously at her. They'd only been back in school barely a week. What had he done now that had upset her so much?*

Lily says:

"YOU!" She looked behind her really quick to make sure no one was about. "You told!! You are an utter moron! He could of be -killed-. Remus -expelled-, maybe worse. Do you not have a brain?! He's your damn boyfriend for crying out loud!" Lily gripped her wand it took all she could not to hex him into oblivion.

Paddy says:

*Sirius frowned and just stared at her, trying to figure out what the hell she was actually talking about* Ah...come again? *He glanced down at her wand then back to her face which was as red as her hair practically. She couldn't possibly mean...no..*

Lily says:

"You really mustn't have a brain if you've forgotten already. And you wonder -why- Severus hates you. It kinda makes sense know. All those -looks- he's give Remus whenever he sees him. What the hell where you thinking?!" She raised her wand thinking of all the charms and hexs and curses she had perfected over the years.

Paddy says:

I...you don't--he doesn't---No just wait a bloody minute. First of all, how the hell did you come to find out about this -now? *he didn't understand. He hadn't told her. He didn't think James would tell her...and Remus wouldn't...Peter might under pressure...but how would Evans even know to question in the first place? He looked utterly confused still*

Lily says:

"Figured it out during an arguement with Remus. I'm not dim, Sirius. Did you think I'd never find out? I oughta just hex you for tring to hide it. Then for your plain idioticy. Then again for what could of happened to Severus. Twice for wait could of happened to Remus." She pointed her wand in his face each time.

Paddy says:

Evans, look, you're bringing up something that shouldn't be brought up again. Yes, I made a mistake, alright? A very large, huge arse mistake. But this was over a year ago. It's over, we've all gotten over our problems, and you're only being stupid yourself for attempting to bring this up again. Honestly...

Moony says:

"Lily!" Remus shouted, finally catching up with them and finding her pointing her wand at Sirius. He'd only realised where she was going around 15 minutes later and he was gasping for breath he'd run so hard, still shuddering ever so slightly from walking right through a ghost. He stood in front of her wand clutching his side. "What are you... doing?"

Lily says:

Wand still pointed at Black she looked over at Remus. "What does it look like. I'm taking out some anger on a brainless twit." Normally she wouldn't of said something like that to Remus but she was mad at him too. "He betrayed your trust. Why you would -tell- -him- how to get there is beyond me but that is beside the point at the moment."

Moony says:

"How about because I'm in love with him?" he said simply. "I told you this..."

Lily says:

"That makes -NO- sense Remus. God Remus, he'd be dumb enough to go down there on a full moon. Hell he told someone else to." She glared at Sirius.

Moony says:

"Lily don't... don't.. just..." he sighed. "Don''t?"

Paddy says:

You shouldn't talk about things that you don't even half understand, Evans....*Sirius said darkly and glared at her*

Moony says:

"Don't Sirius," Remus said, giving him a look.

Lily says:

"Why the -hell- do you think i don't fucking understand? Because, Remus here doesn't trust me as much as he trusts you and the other guys. Do you think I can't handle it because I'm a girl?" Lily had never been this mad before. "and -don't- give me a cop out excuse like you didn't know me then."

Moony says:

"I DO... I DO trust you. Reallly...I.." He felt as though he wanted to die and he looked to Sirius pleadingly. I know you hate her but just...

Paddy says:

Well it's true, you weren't exactly friends with all of us. Sorry Evans, but you're not exactly 'one of the guys' since you're practically saying it yourself. *he shrugged* And you don't understand everything. And you're not going to, so just give it up because all you're doing is making yourself and Remus upset....

Moony says:

"She IS one of the guys... she's. You weren't THEN Lily..." He said sadly. "Really.. I ... you know I love you."

Paddy says:

Fine, if you want to consider her one of the guys, do it. But even so you really weren't back then. You hated all of us, why would we want to be friends with you? *Sirius crossed his arms over his chest*

Lily says:

Lily lowered her wand. Sirius had said the statement so matter of factually that she almost believed it as the truth. "I didn't hate -all- of you. I only hated James because of his childish pranks he play on me. You hated me first Black. And for once you're right. This isn't my business and no matter what I -want- to believe, I'm not one of the guys. Just James' girlfriend and (con)

Lily says:

Remus' friend." She backed off a bit. "Sorry, didn't mean to intrude on you life."

Moony says:

"STOP THIS?!" Remus sank to the floor again. "Please?"

Paddy says:

*Sirius looked at Evans then down at Remus* She came and found -me-.

Moony says:

"If you two can't be nice I'm going to kill myself." He said angrily. "Do you hear me?"

Lily says:

Lily gave a small smile. "Don't have to worry about us arguing anymore, Remus. Because I don't care anymore. Keep you little secrets. I don't want to know them. Go off and be merry, I don't -care- anymore."

Moony says:

Remus stood and turned to Sirius. "Show her"

Paddy says:

Show her -what- exactly? *Sirius frowned and looked at Remus*

Moony says:

"Show her. Now. Padfoot." He said, serious.

Paddy says:

WHAT?! I can't just -show her-...here...no fucking way! *Sirius couldn't believe what he was asking. That was their private thing. That was not for Evans to be in on. She'd only try to stop them.*

Lily says:

Lily started to leave. She rolled her eyes. Like he had anything she wanted to see."

Moony says:

"I want her to understand." Remus said, looking heartbroken.

Paddy says:

But...she can't...Remus...*Sirius tried to argue, but he didn't want to end up being the bad guy in all of this in Remus' eyes.* Do I really have to?

Moony says:

"Please?" He asked, eyes wide and practically begging.

Paddy says:

I...alright, fine. *He sighed, frustrated and glaring at Evans, transformed into Padfoot*

Moony says:

"SEE?!" Remus said, looking at Lily. "You see now?"

Lily says:

Lily stared at him wide eyed for a few seconds before she started laughing really hard. "He's a mutt!" she really couldn't stop laughing. She knew she should yell at him for doing something ILLEGAL and Remus for letting him do it but it was so funny. He was a -DOG-

Moony says:

Remus glared at her. "LILY!"

Paddy says:

*Padfoot growled, -loudly- and started toward her. He'd bite her leg off...*

Lily says:

"Well, he is." she replyed still laughing. "Look he -growls-." She felt like she gone mental. "Soo this is why you were all "caught off guard" when i said you can't teach old dogs new tricks." She really needed to stop laughing and grasp the seriousness of the sitiuation. But that thought just made her laugh more.

Paddy says:

*Padfoot growled again and moved into what could only be called an attack position. He was going to bite her and rip her to shreds and then drag her into the forest and pile dirt on her disgruntled body...*

Moony says:

Remus dropped to the floor and curled his arms around the black dog and, hiding his face in the black furr, fought back tears.

Lily says:

Lily regained some of her senses and stopped laughing a bit. She sat on the floor so she was eye level with the dog. "Smarter than I thought you were. I'll give you that much. How long and why?"

Moony says:

Remus just remained silent, wrapped around Padfoot's furlined body.

Paddy says:

*Padfoot growled once more at Evans, and then sat down next to Remus. He put one paw on his leg and licked his face. He couldn't believe Evans had forced him to this point. He looked back at her in a rarity...an angry dog's eyes*

Moony says:

AS much as he was thankful to Sirius for listening to him, Remus had just got to the point where he wasn't sure how much more he could take. He sniffed into the black fur of PAdfoot and pulled himself up. As they both started after him however, he put out a hand and shook his head-hurt , turning and walking away, wiping teary eyes on the sleeve of his robes. The books in his hands were just

Moony says:

left where he'd put them on the floor and he didn't care. He had to get away fom them both.

Paddy says:

*Sirius turned back into himself as soon as Remus had rounded the corner and immediately started yelling as soon as he had his voice back* What kind of NERVE do you HAVE?! Can't you see how much you upset him?! All you ever do is cause problems in our relationship. We'd gotten over this, and now...now you have to go back and just bring everything back, everything we'd fixed, just flooding back!

Lily says:

Lily just sat on the floor for a moment piecing things together. If Sirius got his nickname from his anignmas form that ment James and Peter probably did too. "Wait. Is James an Illegal Anigmas too?" She asked after sirius stopped yelling

Paddy says:

Yes he's a fucking illegal animagi. We all are! Are you happy now? Pleased you know our -little secrets-?! *he glared down at her, furious. She had no right. No fucking right.*

Lily says:

Lily scowled. She yell at James later. She looked up at him. "Yes. Things make a lot more sense now."

Paddy says:

Well I'm so glad you're happy. *he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm*

Lily says:

"Nice to know you care." She said with an even tone. She stood and brushed off her robes. "Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. Minstry doesn't treat illegal animagi lightly."

Paddy says:

Well I wonder why we've kept it a secret then...makes sense to me. *Sirius rolled his eyes and glared still* See Evans, you still don't understand. And you never will. You don't even want to understand it now. This wasn't just some fun idea to try and pull off. This was something that had meaning. And I don't care if I go to jail, it was all worth it.

Lily says:

Lily quirked her brow at him. "what makes you think that i don't want to understand. You're not offering any explaniantions. You just yelling at me."

Paddy says:

And you're just jumping to conclusions...*Sirius retorted*

Lily says:

"I am not. I just said that I hoped you knew what you were getting into. For all I know this could of been very well thought out."

Paddy says:

*Sirius just glared at her quietly...part of him felt that she didn't deserve to know why he had convinced his friends to do this. She didn't deserve to even know about it in the first place* Of course it was well thought out! It's complicated magic, you don't just wake up and decide to become an animagi.

Lily says:

Lily shuffled her feet a bit. "so why did you do it?"

Paddy says:

Because...*he blinked and looked at her* Because he doesn't deserve what he has to go through. And since he can't change it, then he certainly doesn't deserve to face it alone. And being next to his bed when he wakes up isn't enough...*Sirius spoke softly*

Lily says:

Lily suddenly felt really bad for laughing at him. She sat back down. "You did it for him. Thats very..." she didn't know what word to use. "Admiral of you."

Paddy says:

Yeah, well it's only you I don't care for. *Sirius shrugged and continued to pretty much glare at her* You probably can't comprehend it, but there are some things that matter more than doing something illegal...

Lily says:

That stung a bit. She could understand it. She just would of never thought of it. "You're right." After a few moments of silence. "How long did it take you?

Paddy says:

Almost a year. *he leaned against the wall and put his hands in his pockets* Well, until all three of us had finished.

Lily says:

Lily just nodded. "What are the other two?"

Paddy says:

Peter is a rat and James is a stag...I can't believe you know now...*he frowned. This wasn't right...*

Lily says:

Lily sniggered a bit. A rat and a -deer-. James was a -deer-. "I'm not going to -tell- anyone."

Paddy says:

It still doesn't feel right...*Sirius shrugged and kept his hands in his pockets*

Lily says:

Lily looked sideways. After a minute or two of no one talking she spoke. "James is really a -deer-?"

Paddy says:

A -stag- not a deer...*Sirius rolled his eyes slightly and looked over at her*

Lily says:

"Deer...stag.. still amusing"

Paddy says:

*Sirius raised an eyebrow and just stared at her* ...If you say so...

Lily says:

"how long since you first started?" She asked.

Paddy says:

Since we came up with the idea? *Sirius asked back* Fifth year...

Lily says:

Lily's eyes widened. "Fifth year?" She was amazed. They became animagi when they were -15-. "That's amazing really."

Paddy says:

*Sirius shrugged* Yeah, I guess. *he was still upset and had gone into minimal talking mode*

Lily says:

Lily stood again and walked over to Sirius. "Look. I'm sorry. I was -wrong-." She looked him in the eye. "I need to learn to control my temper. I really am sorry."

Paddy says:

No shit...*Sirius muttered and looked down at her as he stood up straight* Stop assuming all we ever do is play pranks.

Lily says:

Lily nodded and gave him a small smile. "Ok." She turned the ring on her finger. It became a nervous habit of hers. "I guess I'll go now. Later." She turned to leave but paused before walking off.

Paddy says:

Bye...*Sirius watched her and wondered why she stopped. He looked at her expectantly*

Lily says:

There was something that Lily had wanted tosay but she didn't know how to phrase it so she just keeped on walking. She figured that she could tell him later.

Paddy says:

*Sirius watched her retreating back curiously. What was she going to say?* Bloody problems...*Sirius frowned and started off himself. He needed to go find Remus...*

Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments