Bellatrix Black (bella_trix) wrote in _marauders_map,
Bellatrix Black
bella_trix
_marauders_map

WHO? Narcissa and Franziska (I'm just posting it for them, lol)
WHAT? Discuss Bella's pregnancy
WHERE? Slytherin common room

... says:
The day hadn't started in any way that could be considered 'good'. She'd woken up extremely early, for one, and hadn't been able to get back to sleep. Despite the countless minutes that she'd spent tossing and turning in bed... she'd never been able to fall back to sleep. It was perhaps a bit better now, seeing as how she was sleeping on the couch in quite the relaxed position. For once, in quite a while, she'd actually stopped thinking about Bellatrix and her stupid mistakes. Narcissa muttered softly, inaudibly, in her sleep as she had a particularly disturbing dream.

Lily Frenzy says:
Franzy walked into the common room and spotted Narcissa.  Perfect.  She went over to her and nudged he gently.  "Wake up."

... says:
Narcissa grumbled a bit, "What do you want?" She asked, not bothering to open her eyes. After all, she'd recognized the voice quite well... she didn't need to look up to know who was standing there.

Lily Frenzy says:
"I have something to tell you."  she knelt down so that could whisper to her.  "I overheard Bella telling Lucius something you might find interesting."

... says:
Her eyes fluttered open, and she turned her head towards the girl. "What - what did you overhear?"

Lily Frenzy says:
"I don't know, she might get mad if I told you."  Franzy smirked lightly. "Kidding. Kidding.  Turns out Bella is pregnant." 

... says:
"What?" Narcissa said, a blank look on her face. That was ridiculous... Bellatrix Black couldn't BE pregnant. It wasn't as if the birth control wasn't 100% ensured. Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head.

Lily Frenzy says:
"I'm dead serious."  she sat on the floor in front of the couch.  "I know what I heard."

... says:
"That's..." Narcissa shook her head, annoyed, and paused since she was unsure how to finish her sentence, "Really stupid of her."

Lily Frenzy says:
"Yes.  Yes it is."  She paused for a second.  "Wonder whose it is."

... says:
"Augustus Rookwood, Evan Rosier, Rodolphus Lestrange, Lucius fucking Malfoy, hell, for all we know it could've been -Snape's-." With a scowl, she shrugged. "I'm... going to go." Nodding, she headed out of the room. She didn't want to have to deal with gossip about her sister's whore-like state.

Lily Frenzy says:
Franzy just sat there dumb founded.  Someone was a bit grumpy.  she got up and went to go search for someone else to talk to.

Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments