Hara Rhiannon Brennan (hara_brennan) wrote in _marauders_map,
Hara Rhiannon Brennan
hara_brennan
_marauders_map

WHO: Evan and Hara (Evra?)

WHAT: Meet and play with the Egg of Doom. Severus jokes, ahoyyy.

WHERE: Some room on the second floor where they can be naughty.

:: Brennan and Rookwood :: says:
Hara shuffled quietly down a corridor on the second floor, scanning the tiny numbers above the doors for the right one. Agreeing to meet Evan Rosier in some random, isolated classroom was probably the stupidest thing she'd done that week. She found the room, sighed, and looked inside cautiously.

Moony says:
Evan was boredly chewing his fingernails- a bad habit that he'd never gotten rid of- and leaning back in his chair, feet on the desk, waiting for Hara.

For a moment, Hara stared at Evan with a somewhat dazed expression. Finally, she stepped through the threshold and closed the door. She put the egg on a table and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hi."

Moony says:
"Well helloooooo Dolly," Evan smirked. "It's been- TOO long."

"Oh, has it?" Hara snorted. "Time flies when you're having fun, I guess." She slumped into a seat and opened her notes.

Moony says:
"Having fun eh?" he laughed. "Got back together with Mr. McBrood then?" he snickered. "Does he wear the thong I got him"?

"Honestly, Evan darling, I don't pay attention to the underwear 'Mr. McBrood' wears." Hara replied with a small grin. "My only interest is taking it off."

Moony says:
Evan actually, physically choked with laughter. "Ha! Bugger.. I like you. Do you realise this Dolly? You are very amusing."

"Well, I'm flattered." She remarked, rolling her eyes. She turned her attention back to the suddenly crying egg.

Moony says:
"You love it. I wish you'd stop pretending you don't. You've spent too much time with Severus." he shook his head.

"And you think that affects my personality, do you?" Hara asked, while feeding the egg. She slid her notes over to Evan.

Moony says:
"Course it bloody does," Evan rolled his eyes. "He rubs off on people."

"Hmm, I suppose he does." She replied, as though she was actually thinking about it. 'In more ways then one.'

Moony says:
"Oh Merlin," Evan cringed. "Greasy."

Hara laughed out loud. "Ugh!" There was really nothing 'greasy' about Severus. She didn't understand why people thought that.

Moony says:
"Well come on.. his HAIR is greasy. I've discussed it with him... He just doesn't understand bless him," Evan laughed.

"You boys just don't understand the basic concepts of personal hygiene." Hara remarked seriously.

Moony says:
"Haha!!!" Evan smirked with an accomplished look on his face. "You think he's greasy too don't ya?"

"No, Rosier." Hara smirked at him. "I think he's fucking perfect."

Moony says:
Evan wrinkled his nose at her, "And yet you run off to have eggs with me, Madame Dolly."

"Oh, I can't help myself there. I'm sure all the girls want to have... eggs.. with you?" She shook her head with a laugh and began to scribble some things in her notes.

Moony says:
Laughing loudly, Evan actually took some notes and tickled the egg with the end of his quill to put off boredom. "Why the fuck are you a Gryffindor."

"Hereditary succession." Hara explained distractedly. "My parents were stupid Gryffindors, and thus, I am a stupid Gryffindor."

Moony says:
"Hmmmm," Evan chewed the end of his quill thoughtfully. "Gryffindor’s are generally stupid. I mean... Lupin is in your year. Says it all."

"Oh," Hara laughed, "Yes, I'd forgotten. You and Remus have some strange, boy-on-boy obsession with each other, don't you?"

Moony says:
He immediately scowled at her, "I'm going to kill him as soon as I leave school. Shut the fuck up."

"Are you?" She ignored his scowl and watched him with amusement. "It's nice to know you have a goal."

Moony says:
Evan just rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah..." he sighed. "Awww... Severus... Sweet little kinky oeuf that you are!" he exclaimed, grabbing the egg

Hara raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "Not everything can be 'kinky', Evan. Sorry to disappoint."

Moony says:
"I think you'll find it can with a little imagination, Dolly," Evan rolled his eyes.

Hara made a face at him. "Ew." She put away her notes and stretched slightly. "Can I go now? Are you going to take...Severus?"

Moony says:
"Oh that's just dirty. Naughty Dolly. I am not going to TAKE your boyfriend," Evan smirked.

Ah, well... she'd practically walked into that one. "The egg, smart arse."

Moony says:
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Evan waved a bored hand at her. "Go play with Dr, Greasy. I'll care for our child." he laughed. "bad mother!"

"Shush. Try to remain oblivious to my infidelity, will you? It makes it much more fun." Hara smirked at him and went to the door.

Moony says:

Evan laughed, "Ooooohhh. Scandal." he gave her a look. "Off you go Dolly. Go play."
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments