Remus John Lupin (werewolf_dreams) wrote in _marauders_map,
Remus John Lupin
werewolf_dreams
_marauders_map

WHO-- Sirius, Remus, Pomfrey and two Healer guys.
WHERE-- The Hospital wing, late at night.
WHEN-- After full moon.

WHAT-- Two Healers have to come in to sort Remus out when things go a bit wrong... Think wizarding ER and a hell of a lot of drama.

Moony says:
Remus was sleeping, lying on his back in the dark hospital wing after being force fed rather too many potions already through the day. A little trickle of blood trailed from his mouth to the pillow beneath him as he breathed in gently.

Paddy says:
*Sirius waited quietly for a moment in the dark outside of the hospital wing, making sure he wouldn't get caught, despite being under James' invisibility cloak. After a moment he opened the door slowly and slipped inside. Making sure it didn't slam shut he closed the door and slowly walked to Remus' bed* Remus? *he said quietly as he pulled off the cloak*

Moony says:
Remus shifted slightly and his eyes tightened. "Mm?" he said absently, not quite remembering that he had to be quiet in the hospital wing and thinking, just for a moment that he was waking up in bed beside Sirius.

Paddy says:
Shh...*Sirius tossed the cloak onto the floor and leaned down toward Remus* It's me. But be quiet.

Moony says:
He laughed a little, sounding slightly croaky but happy and blinked open his eyes to look at Sirius, raising a hand to wipe away the blood that had ran from his lip. He didn't have his shirt on, and there was a bandage wrapped around his middle and around his upper arm. "Hey," He smiled. "everything alright?"

Paddy says:
Yeah, everything's fine. *Sirius smiled and ran a hand through his hair which had gotten messed up when he pulled off the cloak* How are you feeling? *he glanced down at the bandages around his waist*

Moony says:
"Alright," He said shakily, sitting up a little on the pillow but still lying down really. He winced a little but continued to smile, glad to see Sirius. "Oh," he noted Sirius' eyes. "Apparently I hite something and it wasn't good... Pomfrey said I must have chewed on it.." he frowned. "Lovely."

Paddy says:
*Sirius nodded and made a face* Yeah, I think you hit a big fallen trunk or something...I don't remember exactly. *He looked back at Remus and then pulled a chair over to sit down next to the bed*

Moony says:
Remus laughed and coughed a little bit, smiling. However, what was coughing quickly became harder and blood leaked over Remus' chin as he reached for the self-cleaning basin on the side. He rolled his eyes wearily and spat a mouthful of blood into the white dish- watching it immediately dissappear.

Paddy says:
*Sirius frowned deeply when Remus spat out blood* Why are you coughing up blood? That usually means your internally bleeding and that's really bad...*he had stood up again when Remus started to cough*

Moony says:
"Nono," Remus waved a hand at him. "Shut up and keep quiet, you're not meant to be in here." he ran the back of his hand across his lips. "Been doing it all day anyway." He laughed a little, making a choking sound and spitting again with a look of disgust. "Tell you-- it's either bleeding or throbbing or fucking aching.."

Paddy says:
I am being quiet...*Sirius said quietly and frowned. It still wasn't good to cough up blood* And none of the potions they gave you can stop you from spitting up blood?

Moony says:
"I do it all the time," Remus gave him a look and sighed, swallowing deeply and laying back. "And anyway= some friends you are... Why didn't you stop me biting the damn thing?" he laughed a little, sounding hoarse.

Paddy says:
It's not that easy, love. *Sirius shook his head* You're one stubborn agreesive wolf. I don't fancy being made into Padfoot mush because you want to bite something and I won't let you. *he smiled however* Besides, we can't stop you all the time.

Moony says:
"No. I'm kidding you know,... really, I wouldn't hold it against you if you were--" He cut short and coughed hard, blood splattering into the bowl again and making the blond boy even paler. "urgh. Nice."

Paddy says:
*Sirius sighed and gave into sitting on Remus' bed. He couldn't bear the stupid chair.* Wonder why you're worse tonight than usual...

Moony says:
"Poison apparently," Remus smiled, quite happy really, even though looking rather sick. "Lovely."

Paddy says:
Posion? From what? Where? ...Who? *Sirius frowned. How could Remus always manage to look happy when he was so miserable*

Moony says:
"Errr.... werewolves?" Remus rolled his eyes as though sharing a little joke as he coughed up another mouthful of dark blood.
Paddy says:
That...isn't making sense...*Sirius frowned, not getting whatever Remus meant by that* It doesn't matter anyway I guess...

Moony says:
"Werewolves, have... poison..." Remus was choking, blood dripping down his chin now. "Fuck." He muttered, choking slightly.

Paddy says:
Oh, oh right. *Sirius quickly got up and grabbed a towel that was sitting next to the bed. He handed it to Remus when he finished coughing*

Moony says:
Remus muttered something that sounded like thanks and lay down, the towel to his face, his arms shaking. He cursed quietly before letting the towel drop.

Paddy says:
Welcome. *Sirius said quietly and sat down again* I still think something's weird...you never cough up this much. I'm getting worried...

Moony says:
He started coughing again, not answering at all. But this time he didn't sit up at all, his head rolled to the side and the blood just spilled out onto the pillow. A blue light suddenly lit around the bed and Madame Pomfrey came bustling along the ward quickly.

Paddy says:
Fuck...*Sirius was about to try to do something when all of a sudden he found himself surrounded by light. He quickly slid under the bed and pulled the invisibility cloak over himself*

Moony says:
"Remus," Pomfrey's wand lit up, the curtains closed and suddenly the lights turned on around the bed. Remus was silent. "Oh... Oh bloody hell." Madame Pomfrey actually muttered, mumbling spels beneath her breath.

Paddy says:
*Sirius sat still, unknowingly holding his breath. He knew something had been wrong, and yet Remus insisted that there wasn't....or did Pomfrey? He'd kill the woman if anything happened to Remus.*

Moony says:
Pomfrey's wand tip touched the floor as Remus' eyes rolled back in his head and, exactly three seconds later, two medics appeared- straight from Mungos- dressed top to toe in blue, quidditch like uniforms. They stepped over the bed in moments and, pulling the covers back, pulled the bandage from Remus' stomach and dropped it to the floor.

"You're a nurse?" The taller one asked. When Pomfrey nodded he asked for a list of symptoms while the other healer began muttering constant spells and a little shield appeared above the bed, showing a falling number... 96.... 85.... 71...

Paddy says:
*Sirius' eyes went wide as he heard the sounds of two more people appear, from the sounds of it from St Mungos. Oh gods, this was really serious?! *

Moony says:
"Atriliscuz poisoning," Pomfrey was saying. "Through the lung, he punctured it last night."

"Atril- He got bitten?" the shorter healer suddenly stopped muttering spells and turned towards her.

"And Lychanthrope." Pomfrey finished firmly.

"What-- this kid?" The shorter healer was taking a step from the bed. "He's a werewolf?"

Pomfrey made a noise and it was clear that he was giving them both a look. "Andrew," the taller of the two said quietly. "Come on.... "

Paddy says:
*Sirius frowned...if they were going to leave and let Remus die because he was a werewolf he didn't care how much trouble he got in...he was going to come out of hiding*

Moony says:
"Yeah but," Andrew was still silent and the other guy sounded busy. Pomfrey took up muttering what the other guy had stopped. "We.... We can't fight it if it's in his lungs anyway."

"If we keep him awake it'll be.. just come on," he growled. Andrew, hadnt' moved.

Paddy says:
*Before revealing himself Sirius figured a simple charm might do the trick. He quietly pulled out his wand and aimed it at the feet of the stubborn asshole of a nurse. He sent his feet a stinging hex, a short one of course, and hoped it would work*

Moony says:
"Ow..." Andrew reached beneath the bed and pulled Sirius out, shuving him out of the way as he stepped towards the bed. Neither of the healers seemed to care he was there. The taller one was speaking to Pomfrey, "We can use the charm but if he passes out his lungs will stop so you have to wake him up if he does," the healers passed looks between them as Remus lay motionless. Above the tickers
continued to go down ...53.....42......"We'll have to break his ribs and drain the poison."

Paddy says:
*Sirius scowled as he was pulled out, but made sure he quickly shoved the cloak into his pocket. When the man, Andrew he guess his name was, had gone back to the bed, Sirius stood up and brushed himself off. He stayed far enough back where he wouldn't be in their way, but close enough to watch. He almost died when they started talking about breaking his ribs. Poor Remus, he was going to be so miserable when he woke up. It was then Sirius noticed the counter and wondered what it was for, his mind already thinking up all the horrible things it could mean...*

Moony says:
The tall guy started adressing Remus as the other guy ran his wand over the skin where the bandage had been. "Remus? His names' Remus right?" when the boy didn't move he took his face in one hand and turned it towards him. "Listen, we're going to have to break your ribs to get the poison out. But you can't be put to sleep or your lungs will collapse completely, do you understand?"

Moony says:
Remus just made a noise, eyes blank and half closed, the healer swore and looked at Pomfrey, "You'll have to force him awake when he goes, and replenish his blood," He was nodding to the other guy. "You," he looked at Sirius, "Talk to him... Keep him awake.."

Paddy says:
Alright. *Sirius said and quickly walked over to the bed.* Remus...*He kneeled down so his face would be even with Remus'* It's me.

Moony says:
Remus didn't even look at him, it was as though he was looking straight through him. The ticker continued downwards..... 39...... 32......

Moony says:
"Right," the healer said, "Here we go." There was a loud crunch as the first of Remus' ribs cracked beneath the guy's wand and Remus' eyes suddenly woke up and he made a strangled noise deep within his throat.

Paddy says:
*Sirius cringed and made sure he wasn't look as the healer began to crack Remus' ribs. He focused on looking into Remus' eyes and talking softly to him* Just...stay awake. It'll, er...it'll be alright.

Moony says:
The second crack made blood rush into Remus' mouth so fast that it almost got all over Sirius and Remus passed out on the pillow, Pomfrey immediately bringing him back to conciousness with a wave of her wand. "I'm sorry Remus..." She was whispering, blood replenishing spells whispered under her breath. Andrew continued to mutter an unrecognisable spell and the ticker raised ever so slightly.... 40

Paddy says:
*Sirius backed away quickly when blood just suddenly gushed out of his mouth. He used the discarded towel from earlier to get rid of some of it so he could move closer again. He pushed Remus' hair out of his face, but left his hand on his forehead, looking at him with so much concern. He glanced up at Pomfrey then at the counter. It had gone up. That had to be good*

Moony says:
The healer broke two more ribs, one by one cracking them and Remus' eyes rolled back in his head. He made a strangled noise that sounded as though his throat were filled with blood and went limp, only to be woken up again immediately, "Try and stay awake, Remus," Pomfrey whispered, watching the ticker above... It was falling really quickly now.... 26......19.....9....

Paddy says:
Remus, please stay awake...*Sirius was getting frantic as the counter dropped extremely fast. He looked back down at his boyfriend's face, hoping something, some miracle or whatever the hell was out there would help him.* Come on...

Moony says:
The counter dropped to naught and suddenly glowed red and Remus seemed to have completely stopped breathing as the final rib in his side was broken, his head turned on the pillow and turned it completely red with blood and Pomfrey grabbed his jaw and turned his head up as the two healers suddenly stopped and waved there wands together, knocking Sirius out of the way roughly. For a moment Remus was still then there was a choking sound and his slim body twitched violently. The ticker went back to 38 and the healers went back to his chest. Andrew shoved Sirius back to the head of the bed. "TALK TO HIM." he said, quite harshly as he waved his wand in a complicated movement.

Paddy says:
*Sirius was shoved back to where he had been just a few moments before. Talk?! How could he even think of talking. But of course, he had no choice, so he just voiced his thoughts instead* Er...so I'm supposed to talk but you're practically dying on me...don't die on me. Honestly, if you died life would just be rubbish. *he started rambling on, every so often checking back at the counter*

Moony says:
The two healers were completely ignoring the other two now, one had his hands actually in Remus' chest now and they were opening up his lung, draining the poison from within it as Remus barely breathed. But suddenly, Remus' eyes changed and he looked a little saner- he made a whimpering sound and coughed hard, so hard that Pomfrey put her hand on his shoulder and held him down.

Paddy says:
*Sirius felt slightly relieved when something just...changed in Remus' look and he continued talking* Well, that's better, right? You look a little better...*he glanced at what the healer's were doing but quickly regretted it and went right back to looking at Remus* I'm sure you'll be fine...*he said quietly, almost reassuring himself more than anything*

Moony says:
Remus' eyes just rolled back, turning to white slits as the last of the poison was drained away and the ticker started to rise smoothly. Bloody was still bubbling slightly from his lips, trailing across his white skin. But the healers were sealing him up, mending the ribs together again, covered in blood but looking less grim now...

Paddy says:
*Sirius was beyond relieved when the counter began to rise higher and higher and the healer's seemed to be done with what they were doing. Remus looked horrible, but Sirius guessed he would be alright. He slowly stood up, careful to still stay out of their way*

Moony says:
The healers burnt the skin at the edge to close it and Remus actually screamed out, but at least he was responding now and Pomfrey clapped a hand over his mouth. He squirmed beneath it and slammed his eyes closed and the healers finally took a deep breath between them, one of them waving his wand so that the ticker disappeared.

Paddy says:
*Sirius' heart skipped a beat when Remus screamed and his hand reached out for Remus' shoulder. He looked down at him worriedly, but glad that at least he was responsive and certainly not dead. He only hoped Pomfrey didn't decided to turn evil witch on him once the healer's left and kick him out*

Moony says;
The taller healer reached over and started shining lights from his wand into Remus' eyes, running his wand down his body, reading off parchment that trailed from it's end while Andrew, the other healer, simply started cleaning off the blood from his arms with a frown.

Paddy says:
*Sirius finally took a few deep breaths and watched the healers, not sparing a glare for the one named Andrew, who under normal circumstances he would call a bastard and probably hex him.*

Moony says:
"Right," The healer handed Pomfrey a little trail if parchment and cleaned the blood off his uniform, off his arms. "Won't have to go in.... you should try and keep him awake a while if you can.... when he sleeps, try and sort his blood out But his werewolf healing traits should clear him quick."

Moony says:
Pomfrey was nodding, shaking their hands and watched them as they got ready to apparate- leaving in their wake the blood soaked bed and body of Remus who was half sobbing in breaths, eyes closed.

Paddy says:
*Sirius kept his hand on Remus' shoulder, especially as the healer's moved away. He looked a total, complete, utter mess. The suggestion that Remus stay awake longer, however, sounded good as maybe Pomfrey would let him stay.*

Moony says:
"He's a werewolf Keiran," The shorter healer, Andrew was saying. "I just don't get why we were-" There was a small pop and they both dissappeared.

Moony says:
Pomfrey went about cleaning the blood off the sheets and gave in. She waved her wand and Remus raised off the bed, floating. His head fell back and he looked as though he was losing the will to live as she moved him to the next bed and placed him down gently, pulling the curtains around. "Sorry, Remus, you'll get worse and I can't clear that bed without an hour of time. Remus' eyes drooped and

Moony says:
she sighed, shaking him, "Remus.. Remus... You have to keep awake a little while.."

Paddy says:
Er, could I stay? I can help keep him awake? *Sirius asked and moved over to where Remus was now, praying Pomfrey would be nice*

Moony says:
Pomfrey frowned at Sirius as though seeing him for the first time, "You recognize that you've broken a lot of rules tonight, Mr. Black?"

Paddy says:
Yeah, of course. *Sirius frowned too and crossed his arms over his chest. She couldn't be -that- heartless....*

Moony says:
Pomfrey smiled and glnced at Remus who had passed out again, "Think you can keep him up?" she said worriedly. "Not sure I can stand here all night doing it.... "

Paddy says:
*Oh thank the gods, she did have a heart* Yeah, I'm sure I can. *he nodded*

Moony says:
Pomfrey shook Remus again and he groaned loudly, sounding as though he really would rather have just been left to die. She frowned. "Right, Remus," she said seriously. "I'm going to get an owl to Dumbledore to just let him know that Healers moved into the hospital wing... The apparating sphere will be worked up. I'll clear off the blood when I get back."

Paddy says:
Er, I could do that..or I could start? That way you don't have to rush or anything...*Sirius offered. Besides, he was sure Remus wouldn't mind. He looked at Pomfrey and then glanced at Remus*

Moony says:
"Oh... errrr.." She frowned and looked at Remus, not sure if the young boy would really want his best friend helping with something like that. "Well Mr. Black I don't know if--"

Paddy says:
I don't think he'll care...*he shrugged, trying to play it off. Besides, he wouldn't go about explaining anything to her now anyway. He just wanted time to be alone with Remus now, without her over his shoulder*

Moony says:
Pomfrey shook Remus and asked him and when Remus just made a noise and shook his head she looked thoughtfully at Sirius, "Towels in the side cabinet," she said quietly. "Keep him awake?"

Paddy says:
Yeah, of course. Thanks. *he smiled a little and waited for her to leave until he turned to Remus. He put a hand gently on his shoulder and looked down at him* Remus? Love?

Moony says:
"Mmm...." Remus whimpered quietly, eyes closed. He just wanted to sleep... he really didn't think he could take much more.

Paddy says:
You need to stay up...come on. *He moved his hand to Remus' cheek* Stay awake with me.

Moony says:
"I don't... I don't want to Si-" Remus breathed. His voice sounded strange, raw slightly, broken and hoarse. He lifted a shaking hand and wiped at his mouth.

Paddy says:
I know, but you have to. You won't get better if you sleep. *Sirius moved his hand away and went to the cabinet where Pomfrey had pointed him to. He grabbed a towel and some sort of bowl which he could put water in. He brought them both back and placed them on the bedside table. He filled the bowl with water and dipped the towel in. He knew it wasn't warm, but maybe if he used a little colder
water it would wake Remus up*

Moony says:
"I don't... I can't..." he mumbled, his eyes never opening. he sighed hard and gulped in a breath. "Fuck... that hurt..."

Paddy says:
I know. It looked like it hurt. *Sirius dipped the towel into the water and squeezed it out before moving back next to Remus* This might be kinda cold...*Sirius placed the towel down on Remus' side tentatively at first*

Moony says:
"I--" he flinched as the cold touched his side and immediately hissed loudly as his side stang from moving. He opened his eyes and blinked hard. "What's with- a-" he breathed out loudly and closed his eyes. "So much blood.."

Paddy says:
Sorry, but I thought the cold make wake you up a little more...*Sirius started to wipe away some of the blood before casting a heating charm on the water in the large bowl and dipping the towel back in. He managed to remember a charm to keep the water constantly clean and once he had the towel warm, he went back to cleaning off Remus' chest gently*

Moony says:
"Sirius why are you.....Where's Madame Pomfrey?" He whimpered quietly, sniffing with upset eyes.

Paddy says:
She's talking to Dumbledore I think. I asked her if I could stay and I offered to help. *He dipped the towel in and wrung it out again*

Moony says:
"Are--Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

Paddy says:
Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shaken I guess...*Sirius shrugged, concentrating on what he was doing* You scared me for a while. Was worried and what not.

Moony says:
"Mm." Remus swallowed and looked at him. "You don't...don;t look fine..."

Paddy says:
You should talk. *Sirius smiled and looked at him for a moment8 I'm fine.

Moony says:
"Mmhmm. G-Good," he breathed in and his fingers twitched a little as he closed his eyes slowly, drifting off.

Paddy says:
Remus! Stay awake. No sleeping...*He shook his arm softly and put the towel into the bowl to rest while he woke Remus up* Keep talking to me.

Moony says:
"....I...Please...I just want to sleep, please," Remus pleaded, practically whispering.

Paddy says:
You can't, Remus. They said not to let you or you're going to be sick again. It won't heal. *Sirius went back to washing him off* Please, stay up.

Moony says:
"Si-- Don't..." he sobbed. "I...I can't... I can't I just need to sleep.. Don't...please?"

Paddy says:
*Sirius swallowed and looked at Remus sadly. Why did he have to make him feel like...like the bad guy?* I wish I could, but they said to make sure you stay up, love. I don't want you to get worse...

Moony says:
Remus made a sobbing noise and just went still. "I can taste blood... Still... it won't go away."

Paddy says:
Want a glass of water? I'd give you candy or something but I don't know if I should...*Sirius stopped washing and looked at him worriedly*

Moony says:
Remus just shook his head and his head nodded, he looked extrememly pale. Had it not been for the fact that he'd been hit by about a hundred blood replenishing spells and the fact that he was a werewolf he'd probably not be ABLE to stay awake, even if it was difficult now..

Paddy says:
*Sirius finished cleaning the blood off of Remus' chest and stomach and put the towel into the bowl* I don't think you need to stay awake too long. I'm sure you'll be able to sleep soon. And then you can just...sleep the day
away...

Moony says:
Remus didn't respond, he just swallowed hard and shook his head.

Paddy says:
*Sirius pulled a chair over next to the bed and sat down, turning to face Remus. *he gently took his hand that was nearest to him* I'm so sorry you have to be like this...gods, it sucks. *he sighed* And all the signs were toward a good month too.

Moony says:
Remus laughed, he actually laughed. It sounded ill and funny and put off and he coughed immediately but he actualy laughed. "Love you," he said quietly.

Paddy says:
Er...you're laughing. *Sirius raised an eyebrow* Right...love you too.

Moony says:
"You just sound so bloody..." he coughed a little bit more and his smile dissappeared slightly. "I don't know."

Paddy says:
Okay. *Sirius laughed a little too* Well at least you're talking to me and not sleeping.

Moony says:
Remus just breathed in sharply and sighed. "I feel like shit."

Paddy says:
I don't doubt it. *Sirius shook his head and looked at Remus sadly, running a hand through his own hair*

Moony says:
Remus sighed and closed his eyes again. "Mm." he said randomly, just wishing Sirius would fuck off and let him sleep- even if he did love him. He stayed like that for a while, fighting off sleep as best he could.

Paddy says:
*Sirius tried his best to keep Remus awake until Pomfrey came back, and he had to say he was doing a pretty good job considering he was sitting in a chair next to the bed. He was starting to grow tired himself, however, and wondered when Pomfrey would return*

Moony says:
Pomfrey returned finally, after around an hour and immediately rushed over to the bed, making Remus open his eyes and flex his fingers and random things while she muttered beneath her breath.

Moony says:
"Why do I have to..." Remus frowned while she lifted one of his legs.

Moony says:
"Shhh, Mr. Lupin," she said quietly, the fullname back in place. Remus just looked sadly at Sirius and reached out his hand.

Paddy says:
*Sirius immediately took Remus hand, of course, too tired and too worried to even think that Pomfrey was standing right there. He leaned an elbow agaisnt the edge of the bed and rested his head on his hand*

Moony says:
Pomfrey breathed what couldn't be mistaken for anything but a sigh of relief and finally looked up- startled slightly by the way the two boys were holding hands, looking at each other. "You may... sleep now, Mr. Lupin." she said carefully and Remus almost cried he was so relieved. He swore and she frowned and he didn't even have the energy to apologise.

Paddy says:
*Sirius almost apologized for Remus' swearing, but then realized what exactly he had just thought and mentally kicked himself. She could deal. He just held onto Remus' hand and looked back at him, knowing he'd probably fall asleep quickly*

Moony says:
Remus' eyes immediately began to swim closed and Pomfrey started to fuss at the bandage around his middle. "Pads?" he whispered, his voice almost pleading. He just... needed comfort. He reach his free hand and put it on Sirius' cheek, pulling him closer and reaching to kiss him.

Paddy says:
Yeah? *Sirius said quietly and leaned forward, thinking he already knew what his boyfriend wanted*

Moony says:
His eyes closed, he made a sad little noise, hurting in his heart as well as his body. "Just.." He pulled him with all the strength he could, even if it didn't amount to much at all.

Paddy says:
Oh. *Sirius leaned down and kissed Remus' lips softly, everything else had just disappeared, including the fact that Pomfrey was standing right next to them* I'll be here tomorrow after you get up. *Sirius whispered near his ear*

Moony says:
"K." Was all Remus coould manage, swallowing hard. Within seconds, his grip slipped on Sirius' cheek, the fingers linked with Sirius' going limp.

Paddy says:
*Sirius sat back down in the chair with a sigh and slowly let go of Remus' hand. He couldn't believe what they'd just gone through the past few hours. What a bloody awful night...*

Moony says:
Pomfrey was quite for a while, taking out a long needle and slowly pushing it through the skin on Remus' forearm until it hit into a vein so that she could attach a little vial onto the end. She frowned and waved her wand and the vial suddenly changed, glowing slightly. She rested Remus' arm on the bed and sighed, looking at it for a moment before looking up at Sirius. "Mr. Black?"

Paddy says:
*Sirius shook himself out of the daze he was in when he heard his name. He looked up at Pomfrey* Yeah?

Moony says:
"You and--" she stopped and took a deep breath. It really wasn't her place, even if she couldn't help but feel involved with the boy now lying unconcious.

Moony says:
"You and--" she stopped and took a deep breath. It really wasn't her place, even if she couldn't help but feel involved with the boy now lying unconcious.

Paddy says:
Er...yeah. *Sirius nodded once and looked at Remus*

Moony says:
She frowned, looking a little annoyed for a moment. "You're not messing him about I hope Mr. Black. He's... He's a very..... special boy."

Paddy says:
*Sirius frowned. Why the hell did everyone always assume that?* Of course I'm not. I would never do that to Remus.

Moony says:
Her face soften slightly and she held a hand to Remus' forehead, looking at Sirius with concern for a moment, "Are you alright?"

Paddy says:
I'm fine. *Sirius yawned then and laughed quietly* I think I just need to sleep too...

Moony says:
She paused a moment, "Would you like to stay in the hospital wing tonight Mr. Black?"

Paddy says:
Oh, ah...yeah. Sure. *He smiled. She was actually being nice. Amazing.* Thanks.

Moony says:
She nodded and checked over Remus again before pulling the curtains. "Let him sleep," she said shortly, returning to her usual tone for a moment. She smiled though, "And Sleep yourself...."

Paddy says:
Yeah, of course. *He smiled* I definitely will. *he yawned again and charmed himself a pillow and blanket from a nearby bed and made himself as comfortable as he could in the chair next to Remus*
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments