Remus John Lupin (werewolf_dreams) wrote in _marauders_map,
Remus John Lupin
werewolf_dreams
_marauders_map

Who- the Puppies.
Where- In the dorm.

What/When- The day of full moon. Remus counts down the time before he has to leave happily....well....close enough. hehe

Moony says:
Remus stretched out slightly and breathed deeply, eyes closed. Lying on the covers of the bed was always very relaxing, relaxing enough to even make him forget about what lay ahead that night-- well, close enough anyway. Behind his closed eyes he smiled a little, sickly, listening to the sound of Sirius' breathing. It was 3 o clock. 15 minutes and he had to leave for the hospital wing....

Paddy says:
*Sirius had tried to stay up as long as he could with Remus, to keep him company, but sleep had caught him and pulled him into its arms. He rolled over, now facing Remus and automatically moved closer to him. He was going to miss him over the next few days*

Moony says:
Remus took in a deep breath and ran his fingers slowly down Sirius' back, he loved it when Sirius fell asleep. It was silly really, the other boy could seemingly sleep at any time of the day, even when it was bright outside. He pushed his fingers into the bridge of his nose and made a noise, trying to stave off the deathlike headache in his head.

Paddy says:
*Sirius smiled in his sleep when Remus ran his fingers down his back but slowly woke up. He took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes as an odd noise came from Remus* How long until you have to go? *he asked quietly*

Moony says:
Remus blinked open his eyes and craned his neck to look at the watch on his wrist. "15 minutes," he said, sounding a little croaky.

Paddy says:
Damn. *Sirius rubbed an eye and leaned over to kiss Remus softly* Feeling extremely rubbish or only a little?

Moony says:
He smiled a little, "I'd say about average," Taking in a deep breath he rolled onto his side and put his own hand beneath his head on the pillow, tired eyes blinking at his boyfriend.

Paddy says:
Well that's good. *he smiled and took Remus' free hand in his own* Usually means it won't be as bad as it could.

Moony says:
"Usually means I'm lying and of course I feel like shit," Remus sniggered, still smiling. "I love you."

Paddy says:
No, I can usually tell when you -really- don't feel well. *Sirius laughed* I love you too. *he gave his hand a squeeze* Know what time the moon rises tonight?

Moony says:
"Quater to one," Remus yawned, his eyes closed again. "That's why Pomfrey said it was okay to wait until after...noon."

Paddy says:
Alright. We'll be there. *He looked at Remus, wishing as always his boyfriend didn't have to go through this torture once a month. It just wasn't fair for such a wonderful person.*

Moony says:
Remus yawned again and giggled a little. "Stop staring at me," he fwapped at Sirius lightly.

Paddy says:
How the hell do you know I'm staring at you? *he laughed*

Moony says:
"I can just.. tell... you do that, you're weird." he smiled, eyes still closed.

Paddy says:
I'm not weird, you're just lovely to stare at. *he laughed and continued to stare at him for another minute or so* You stare at me...

Moony says:
"You love the attention though." Remus teased.

Paddy says:
True...but still. *he squeezed Remus' hand a little again* It's the same thing.

Moony says:
"Not really," he shuffled closer, as close as he could, eyes never opening. "Shall we hide? haha... pretend it's not coming.."

Paddy says:
I wish we could. *Sirius smiled and wrapped an arm around him, snuggling closer, but gently*

Moony says:
"Hell," Remus muttered. "Can't really..." he laughed gently. "Pomfrey would miss me too much."

Paddy says:
Her love interest will be gone, eh? *Sirius grinned with a laugh*

Moony says:
"She wants me," Remus agreed. "That's why she strips me down like a thousand times a month...."

Paddy says:
I don't want to hear that....*Sirius cringed* Disgusting. Didn't have to take the joke that far...pervy old woman.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 20 comments