Franziska Dolohov
frenzy_franzy
_marauders_map

• Mood:
Who: Lucius and Franzy
Where: Outside and hidden room in the castle
What: Franzy is being Flirty

Franzy says:

Franziska was wandering around outside near the lake,  every once and awhile testing the ice.  She was just pondering over different things.  Like the stupid egg project,  what an idiotic idea it was.  She was probably the only one outside but she liked the cold.  She tested another patch of ice on the lake and found it to be pretty sturdy.  She stepped out onto the ice and grinned.

Paddy says:

*Lucius had been heading back into the castle when he noticed a familiar figure actually stepping onto the lake. He walked over curiously, forgetting about the warmth inside for a moment* That's a little dangerous, don't you think? *he said with a smirk as he walked closer and realized who it was*

Franzy says:

Franzy looked over her shoulder and smiled.  "But that's what makes it fun."  She moved her foot out and pressed on the ice making it crack a bit. 

Paddy says:

If you fall in I don't think I'll help you then. Might be fun to try and get out...*he grinned and stood far enough from the edge that he wouldn't fall in himself*

Franzy says:

Franzy jumped off to the ice and on to the much safer land.  "I wouldn't expect you to help.  Can't have your robes getting wet, they are far to expensive."  She smirked at him slightly.  "Plus, I've yet to fall through the ice."

Paddy says:

Indeed they are. *Lucius laughed* Right, well I'm sure it will happen some day...just watch for cracks, hm? *he folded his arms over his chest* Does risking your life excite you then?

Franzy says:

"Hmm, Not always."  She smiled. "But ice fasinates me."   She looked at him.  "I didn't picture you as one who enjoys the cold."

Paddy says:

No? I don't mind it. It's a welcome change when the entirety of the Slytherin common room will not shut up for more than two seconds. *he shrugged a shoulder slightly*

Franzy says:

"That's why I like it out here so much.  Its quiet.  You can think.  Plot.  Without being disturbed."  She moved her balance from on foot to the other.

Paddy says:

I couldn't agree with you more. Although after a while it does start to get cold, which was why I was just heading in. Perhaps you'd like to join me, for a cup of tea maybe? *Lucius suggested* When you're done taking icy risks of course...

Franzy says:

"A cup of tea sounds lovely." she said with a small smile.  She walked up so she was standing next to him,  he was a good 6 inches taller her.  "Lead the way, good sir."

Paddy says:

Gladly. *he smiled and began walking through the snow back toward the castle* So what is your trick for keeping warm when you're outside so much?

Franzy says:

Franzy shrugged slightly.  She didn't dress in layers or anything like that.  "I use a warming charm to keep me from freezing but other that nothing really.  I just enjoy the cold."  She glanced up at him. "I'm guessing it has something to with being Russian.  You know,  cold harsh winters and all.  Must be in the blood or something.  That or I'm just odd."

Paddy says:

*Lucius laughed* I think the Russian background is believable. You weren't born there yourself, correct? *Lucius didn't know much about Frenzy beyond her being good friends with Narcissa. He figured now was as good a time as ever*

Franzy says:

"No, I was born in England, but we vactioned there when I was younger."  She stopped,  not wanting to talk to much. 

Paddy says:

Ah, I see. Your father is from there then? *Lucius wondered why she stopped so suddenly.*

Franzy says:

"Yea.  Dolohov is a very russian name."  She smiled.  She was proud of her backround. "Although,  It has cause me to hex a few people for trying to make fun of my name.  Some just don't know class when the see it."  she scowled slightly.  She pause at the door, giving him the opportunity to open it for her, although she was capable of doing it herself.

Paddy says:

You are certainly right about that. The majority of this school can't tell the difference between a mudblood and a distingushed wizard. *he, of course, opened the door for her and gestured her in in front of him*

Franzy says:

Franzy nodded her head and smiled at him as he held the door for her.  "Such a Gentleman."

Paddy says:

As only one should expect from a Malfoy. *he grinned and followed her inside, letting the large door swing closed behind them* Any particular place you'd care to go?

Franzy says:

"Now the only place I know to go for some tea is the Great Hall."  She smirked and raised a brow at him. "Unless you know somewhere else to go."

Paddy says:

My dear dear Franzy, you can have a cup of tea wherever you would like in this castle if only you know how to get it. *he grinned* So pick a place...

Franzy says:

Franzy looked up and bit her lip. "Hmm."  She thought for a moment.  "I know a place"  She grinned and took a step in front of him.  "Follow me?"

Paddy says:

Of course. Lead the way...*He waited until she started walking and then followed behind her*

Franzy says:

Franzy lead him to a rarely used hallway in the dungeons.  She looked over her shoulder to make sure he was following before she pushed aside a tapastry and walked into a hidden sitting room.  She sat on one of the couches and grinned.  "Found this place in the fall when there were to many people outside."

Paddy says:

I think I've been in here a few times. You're right, it is a good place to get away. One of the good things about this castle. *he said as he took a seat on the couch opposite her* Now for some time, hm? *He smiled and snapped his fingers twice in the air. A few moments later a house elf appeared and he asked for two cups of tea*

Franzy says:

"Impressive."  she smirked as the house elf appeared.  "How long it take you to get them to come to you like that?"

Paddy says:

Two years, but it wasn't very hard. Once I figured out the trick, and they realized who I was, it only took a matter of weeks until two snaps had one coming. *he smirked and leaned back on the couch*

Franzy says:

Franzy took her cloak.  She was wearing one of her weekend outfits.  She was wearing a emerald green corset and black skirt.  "So, What do you do with your free time?"

Paddy says:

Well, I'm the captain of the quidditch team, as you probably know, which takes up quite some time. And as odd as everyone finds it, I actually enjoy reading. *he laughed* Though I hardly ever find time for that.

Franzy says:

"Quidditch, chaser, right."  She raised her brow slightly.  He was fit, she liked that. "You should find more time to read.  You'd be amazed by the things you learn in books." Like hexes, curses, other fun things. 

Paddy says:

*he nodded when she correctly named his position on the team* Oh trust me, I know. I usually get through a good book in no more than two weeks when it's crazy around here. We have a large library at home with all kinds of old texts too. Now those are amazing books.

Franzy says:

Franzy eyes widen.  What she give to look at some of the old books that the Malfoy's were bound to have.  "I bet they are." she smiled when tea arrived.  She took a sip, "wow this is delicious.  Better than in the Great Hall."

Paddy says:

Perhaps one day you'll have a chance to see them. *he picked up his own cup of tea and took a sip* Indeed it is. The benefit of having your own service rather than the normal things everyone else in this school gets.

Franzy says:

"I'll hold you to that." She smirled slightly. "You get this great tea every time?  Well, I'll just have to sit with you more often then, won't I."

Paddy says:

Alright then. It's a deal. *he grinned and gave her a little 'cheers' with his cup before taking another sip* I guess you will. I get the same at every meal.

Franzy says:

Franzy blushed slightly, "I was wondering,"  she was  getting more talented at fibbing.  "Your good at Defense, right.  Well maybe you could help me study,  or show me some things I can be looking forward to in coming years."  Not that she needed much help in Defense anyways.

Paddy says:

I would think that would be one of your stronger classes? *Lucius raised an eyebrow* But I'd be glad to help anyway. I'm always open for sharing my...wealth of knowledge with my fellow housemates. *he grinned* Just tell me where and when.

Franzy says:

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye.  "Well, it is.  One of my best,  but one could never study to much."  She raised a brow at him.  "Plus, It's more time I get to spend more time with you."

Paddy says:

Well then it's more time I'm willing to give. *he smiled* Defense -is- important after all...

Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments