Remus John Lupin (werewolf_dreams) wrote in _marauders_map,
Remus John Lupin
werewolf_dreams
_marauders_map

Who- Sirius and Remus.
Where- Random places. Mostly back at the Potters, hidden in trees.
When- The 27th December (so a little backdated)

What- The pups celebrate their TWO YEAR anniversary. Remus almost spoils it as always. But things go very nicely in the end..

Moony says:
Remus ran his fingers through his hair, his skin feeling as though it were on fire from the wind but his heart beating madly as the balloon man, a muggle, helped them down from the balloon. He grinned as Sirius came down too.

Paddy says:
*This was slowly becomming the best holiday ever. Two amazing events in one week.* That...was bloody brilliant. *Sirius grinned as he hopped down from the balloon*

Moony says:
He laughed gently, bright eyes on Sirius as they waved to the balloon guy and started walking back across the feild where they'd landed. "It was weird. Never seen my house like that before..."

Paddy says:
It was so neat! *Sirius laughed and skipped slightly across the field* It was like flying...but so different!

Moony says:
"How do you SKIP in combat boots?" Remus said, frowning ever so slightly at Sirius' legs.

Paddy says:
It's a talent. *Sirius smirked and walked backwards slowly, waiting for Remus to catch up*

Moony says:
Remus was still looking at Sirius legs. As he caught up he realised Sirius was looking at him and coloured deeply, looking away with a laugh.

Paddy says:
*Sirius grinned. He'd been watching Remus watch him* It's food time now!

Moony says:
"Yeah?" Remus met his eyes finally, wanting to reach out and hold his hand but... "Where are we going then?"

Paddy says:
Surprise. *Sirius grinned and grabbed his hand to pull him along. Once they were out of the balloon area, he found a good spot for them to apparate* Hold on, yeah?

Moony says:
Remus beamed at him and tried to catch his breath at how close they suddenly were. "Apparating?" he asked quietly.

Paddy says:
Got to. *he smiled and held onto his arm*

Moony says:
"Right. Okay." He closed his eyes and held onto Sirius.

Paddy says:
*Sirius apparated them both to the Potters kitchen. He smiled and grabbed the picnic basket off the table he'd prepared earlier and opened it, tossing in the last few things from the fridge*

Moony says:
Remus looked around and took a moment to recognise where they were. "This is where you're taking me for dinner?" He laughed.

Paddy says:
No. I had to get the food. *Sirius grinned and tossed some drinks into the basket before lifting it off the table.* Come on...*he went out the kitchen door outside*

Moony says:
"It's freezing outside," Remus said skeptically as Sirius pulled him outside. He laughed a little, clutching his boyfriend's hand as he caught up.

Paddy says:
Heating charms, love. *Sirius smiled and pulled him farther out into the large yard owned by the Potters. There was a nice spot for a picnic not far away*

Moony says:
Remus just smiled happily and let himself be pulled. "You decided we'd have a picnic. Now."

Paddy says:
Yeah. I did. *Sirius smiled happily* I thought it would be fun.

Moony says:
He laughed a little and stumbled slightly over a patch of grass, almost falling. "That's very... romantic."

Paddy says:
Yeah? Good. *Sirius grinned and pulled Remus along, they were almost there. He stepped through the trees until they came to an open spot*

Moony says:
Remus smiled, feeling very shy. "This is like... when we went to watch the stars.."

Paddy says:
Yeah, it is. *Sirius smiled and put down the basket. He pulled a blanket out from it and spread it on the ground, motioning for Remus to help him*

Moony says:
Bending down to help straighten the blanket out, Remus sat down without a word upon it, suddenly looking like a little boy all over again.

Paddy says:
*Sirius pulled another blanket out for them to cover themselves with before sitting down. He took out the plates and cups he'd packed before taking out the drinks*

Moony says:
Remus just watched him with a smile, loving everything about him. He almost ached with it.

Paddy says:
I actually cooked something. *Sirius grinned proudly*

Moony says:
"Don't tell me. You've had enough after two years and now you're going to poison me." He laughed.

Paddy says:
Of course not! *Sirius pouted* I made food for us.

Moony says:
"You pout way too often," Remus teased with bright eyes.

Paddy says:
You insulted my cooking and you haven't even seen what I made yet. *he continued to pout*

Moony says:
"Break up wth me then" Remus laughed. "Come on. Don't be silly.. what did you make?"

Paddy says:
*Sirius smiled reluctantly and reached inside. He pulled out a container filled with pasta and set it in front of them. He opened it with a grin*

Moony says:
"So no poison then?" Remus reached over Sirius and grabbed a fork, sticking it inside and taking a bite. "Mmm. S'good." he grinned.

Paddy says:
Wait, there's more. *Sirius grinned and pulled out rolls and another container with salad in it. He placed both of these in front of them and picked up his own fork*

Moony says:
Remus grinned brightly. "You are good at -everything- it's not -fair-." He put his fork into one of the tubs and pulled out pasta, offering it to Sirius with a smirk. "Want to be proud of yourself then?!

Paddy says:
I'm not good at -everything- *he laughed but opened his mouth for the food. He hoped it tasted as good now as it did earlier when he made it*

Moony says:
Placing the food into his boyfriend's mouth with a grin, he laughed. "You really are. It's terribly irritating."

Paddy says:
Mm, tasty. *Sirius grinned and picked up a roll for himself* I'm normally rubbish at cooking. I just got lucky.

Moony says:
"I think you're just trying to get ouof cooking next year..." He said suspiciously.

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed* You cook better than I do anyway.

Moony says:
"Yeah but I've decided not to live with you so..." He smirked.

Paddy says:
Liar. *Sirius grinned and took more pasta on his fork*

Moony says:
"How do you know?" Remus laughed. "Maybe I'd like to get away from you for a while before i drive myself mad?"

Paddy says:
Because I can just tell. *he offered Remus some salad*

Moony says:
Remus took some with a smile and leaned against him, pulling the blanket around them as he shivered in the cold air. "You're in for a shock."

Paddy says:
Am I? Why? *Sirius pulled the blanket around them and moved closer*

Moony says:
"Because." Remus sniggered, curling in against him, his face in his neck. "I refuse to live with you...."

Paddy says:
You're still lying love. It's our anniversary, stop being mean. *Sirius wrapped an arm around Remus*

Moony says:
"Well I keep thinking..." He said thoughtfully. "I've never even... with anyone..."

Paddy says:
Even what love? *Sirius ate more pasta. It really was good*

Moony says:
"You know..." He pinked slightly and snuggled against Sirius, hiding his face.

Paddy says:
Ahh. *Sirius smiled at him* So?

Moony says:
"Don't you just sometimes think--" Remus shook his head and smiled. No. Sirius wouldn't. "Well, it's different for you..."

Paddy says:
Do I think what? And what's different? You're starting to confuse me. I can only read your mind so much. *Sirius smiled and ate some more pasta*

Moony says:
"Well it's just that sometimes I wonder..." He shrugged. "I don't know. I've just always wondered what it would be -like- with.. someone else. That's all."

Paddy says:
Well, okay. I guess that's understandable. *Sirius shrugged* Curiosity?

Moony says:
"Well yeah." He smiled, glad Sirius wasn't getting angry- he had a habit of ruining this sort of thing. "I just... Me and you are... good. But..."

Paddy says:
You wonder because you always wonder about everything. *Sirius rolled his eyes* You're not going to go off and shag some random bloke are you?

Moony says:
Remus laughed. "Well... No."

Paddy says:
Good. *He smiled* Because then I'd really have a problem.

Moony says:
"I do just... wonder though..." He said, unable to help himself.

Paddy says:
Remus, you do realize what day this is, don't you? *Sirius was starting to get a little bothered by how much Remus wanted to bring up his point*

Moony says:
"Oh." Remus smiled shyly. "I'm sorry...Look I just. I always feel- ... you've ..." He laughed and shook his head, snuggling up against Sirius again. He didn't feel lik eating, he just wanted to be with Sirius, he'd eat later. "It doesn't matter."

Paddy says:
*Sirius just looked at him* You really should finish your sentences because I still have no idea what point you're trying to get at with all of this...

Moony says:
"No point." He smiled at Sirius, he really didn't want to argue today.

Paddy says:
Er...you sure? *he looked into Remus' eyes.*

Moony says:
"It's just that you've..." He stopped. "Yep." He laughed. "No really. Yeah. Hush now."

Paddy says:
*Sirius knew what Remus was going to say but decided not to push it farther. Besides, knowing Remus he'd bring it up again anyway* You're the one doing most of the talking. I'd rather be stuffing food into my mouth. Or snogging you. *Sirius smirked slowly*

Moony says:
"Well I'm not really hungry. But I don't mind you eating..." He laughed. "Or snogging."

Paddy says:
You're not hungry? *Sirius pouted* But...I made food.

Moony says:
"I'll eat it in a bit though. Later." he laughed and went very red, obviously not adding what he was thinking.

Paddy says:
Alright, fine. *Sirius put down his fork and pulled the blanket around them more, leaning close to Remus*

Moony says:
"You make me feel like... kind of... full of butterflies." He stopped and cringed, turning away. "Oh god. I'm such a girl..."

Paddy says:
Yeah, that was definitely a girl thing to say. *Sirius laughed but kissed Remus anyway* Hm, how would one translate that into manspeak...

Moony says:
"I hate you," Remus mumbled, frowning. "I'm... I'm going to go off and shag someone just to spite you..."

Paddy says:
Remus....*Sirius whined and held onto him tightly* I love you, don't run off and shag some other almost-as-sexy as me black haired git.

Moony says:
"Blond." Remus muttered, breaking ever so slightly, the corner of his mouth twitching upwards.

Paddy says:
Oh that's right, sorry. Some almost-as-sexy as me blonde haired git. *Sirius corrected himself with a laugh and continued to hug him tightly*

Moony says:
Remus gave in a giggled slightly, immediately hating himself. "I don't -really- fancy anyone blond. Not that I can think of anyway..."

Paddy says:
I know you don't, love. Don't worry. *Sirius kissed his neck softly*

Moony says:
"I MIGHT!" Remus laughed. "Don't... Don't assume that I don't...!

Paddy says:
I'd be heartbroken if you did. *Sirius pulled back and gave him his infamous puppy eyes*

Moony says:
He pouted hard and gave Sirius wide, puppyish eyes back. "I doubt you'd be bothered..."

Paddy says:
I'd be HEARTBROKEN. *Sirius continued with the eyes and starting pouting more* I'd crawl into a corner to die...

Moony says:
Remus crumbled and grudgingly placed a kiss to the corner of his boyfriend's mouth. "Horrible. You're horrible..."

Paddy says:
You're horrible. *Sirius smiled* But I love you anyway.

Moony says:
Remus pulled away and folded his arms, obviously sulking.

Paddy says:
Love...*Sirius pouted back just as much*

Moony says:
"No. For all I know.. you're... thinking about some black haired git yourself." He half chuckled, half sulked.

Paddy says:
Only git I'm thinking of is you. And you're not that much of a git. Only rarely. *Sirius' pout slowly turned into a grin again*

Moony says:
"I haven't got black hair." Remus said sadly.

Paddy says:
Did I say black hair? *he laughed*

Moony says:
"Errr.." he shrugged and turned around, sulking with his back to Sirius and reaching out to put a piece of cucumber from the salad in his mouth.

Paddy says:
I like you better anyway. Now can we stop talking about other people. It's OUR anniversary, remember? *Sirius wrapped his arms around Remus even though his back was turned to him*

Moony says:
"WE're never going to reach another one at this rate," Remus sulked, glancing sideways at him with a pout.

Paddy says:
That's not my fault at the moment. *He rested his head on Remus' shoulder, still hugging him*

Moony says:
"Can I ask you something?" He said, suddenly serious.

Paddy says:
Of course. What? *Sirius said quietly, wondering what it could be*

Moony says:
"....With Gwen...." He began.

Paddy says:
*Oh Merlin....* What about her?

Moony says:
"Did you ever think..." Remus sighed and just shrugged, not even knowing what he wanted to ask.

Paddy says:
Ever think what? *Sirius raised an eyebrow*

Moony says:
"Her. You. ... " He laughed a little and then just gave in and blurted out one long sentence without a breath, "Did you ever think maybe you love her? Did you think about stuff... I mean.. anniversaries and stuff... Did you-- when you did it... You know? Was it good? better... If it was better I don't mind I think I'd just like to know what I'm competing against. Competing..bad word. You know what I mean..." He took a deep breath and flushed bright red.

Paddy says:
*Sirius just stared at Remus, blinking.* Er...*he tried to make out what had been in that entirely long sentence* No. I don't think I ever really...loved her. I certainly never felt anything like I feel toward you. And yeah, I won't lie, it was good, but it wasn't better than you. You still win out Remus. I honestly mean it when I say it. I'd take back everything I had with Gwen if it would mean you'd stop worrying about it so much.

Moony says:
"I don't-- Not just Gwen... I worry about everything." He laughed, being honest. "I worry about us. And this. And everything between us and things like... what's going to happen next year... and what if Sirius gets bored of me and what if I'm rubbish in bed and what if ... what if it all falls apart because you can't take me whining at you anymore..." he smiled nervously, finally turning to look Sirius properly in the eye.

Paddy says:
I know you worry about everything. *Sirius laughed slightly and looked at Remus* But why do you have to try and see things a year in advance? Just try to take things as they come. Or more so. *he shrugged but then leaned closer and smiled* You're far from rubbish in bed. I mean it. And I probably whine as much as you. Just about different things.

Moony says:
Remus laughed a little, sounding nervous and shy again just like he did when they first started going out. "I can't help it... It worries me. And ... And I have to think ahead. It's what I -do."

Paddy says:
*Sirius wrapped his arms around Remus and leaned their foreheads together softly* Stop it. I love you, I love being with you, I love everything we do together, in the bedroom or not. And I wouldn't give you up for the world.

Moony says:
"You want me to change?" Remus asked, seriously. "Cuz I can you know..."

Paddy says:
You do whatever feels right for you. *Sirius shrugged* I would feel bad if I forced you to be who you aren't.

Moony says:
Remus sighed and looked at him for a moment, smiling widely before kissing him a little on the lips, one hand snaking up and holding onto his face, "Who did you fancy before me?"

Paddy says:
Do I really have to answer that? *Sirius laughed slightly*

Moony says:
"I'd be grateful if you did..." Remus said, eyes honest.

Paddy says:
Er...well I guess it was *he cringed slightly waiting for the response* Gwen.

Moony says:
"Oh." Remus said, looking a little heartbroken. "Kind of makes sense..."

Paddy says:
*Sirius sighed. He hated the look on Remus' face* Er...sorry. *he said quietly* I know you hate her.

Moony says:
"I don't hate -her-" He laughed. "I hate what she represents. I can't be like her..."

Paddy says:
But I've never asked you to be like her. I don't -want- you to be like her. *Sirius still frowned*

Moony says:
"Does it matter that you're perfect and I'm not?" Remus laughed. He laughed honestly, breaking into a smile.

Paddy says:
Not at all. *Sirius shook his head* But I'm not perfect.

Moony says:
Remus laughed, scoffing slightly at him and rolling his eyes.

Paddy says:
I'm not...*Sirius started to smile* Honestly. But I guess I'll pretend this truthful moment didn't happen and go back to being egotistical.

Moony says:
Remus shook his head with a smile and thoughtfully looked at the blanket beneath them...

Paddy says:
*Sirius looked at Remus, smiling still a little* That a yes?

Moony says:
"Have you ever had sex in the garden?" Remus smirked slowly.

Paddy says:
*Sirius raised an eyebrow and slowly grinned* Nope.

Moony says:
Remus laughed a little and looked around them. "Me neither..."

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed too and grinned* There's always a first time for everything...

Moony says:
Remus smiled at him and, without saying anything, moed closer beneath the blanket and slipped his own jumper over his head, his eyes locked with Sirius'.

Paddy says:
*Sirius grinned and slid the food away before pulling off his own jumper and stealing a kiss from Remus*

Moony says:
He smiled a little wider and slid his shirt off, leaving his skin bare and making him shiver ever so slightly. He shuddered before leaning closer to Sirius, whispering in his ear, "I'm cold..."

Paddy says:
I am too. *Sirius pulled his wand out of his pocket and cast a few heating charms around the blanket area before placing it inside the basket* Better? *He slipped his arms around Remus and pulled him down onto the ground beside him*

Moony says:
"Better." Remus answered simply, pulling himself ontop of Sirius and kissing his neck hard, pressing down agaisnt him. "Do you still want me... after two years?" Remus asked, whispering the words against the flesh at Sirius' neck.

Paddy says:
*Sirius shivered as Remus' words ran over his neck and to his ear* Bloody hell yes.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments