Lily Evans (mystical_red) wrote in _marauders_map,
Lily Evans
mystical_red
_marauders_map

Who: Lily Sirius James
Where: Potter Place
What: Part 2 of lily getting drunk

Lily says:

The next morning, well more like afternoon, it was almost 12, Lily opened her eyes only to close them
again "Arg, so bright." She put her hands to her head. "Massive headache."

Paddy says:

*Sirius, always a lover of sleeping, had only just woken up and taken a shower not long before. He came
downstairs pulling on his shirt, it was still freezing even though the fires were lit. He grabbed himself a box of cereal and was surprised to hear a voice from the couch. He walked out, tossing some cereal into his mouth and grinned* Well well...morning, sunshine.

Lily says:

Lily grimaced at the sound of his voice. The sound made her head pound even more. She moved her hands and attempted to open her eyes again. So bright. She squinted. "what time is it?

Paddy says:

Half past noon. *Sirius tossed some more cereal into his mouth, standing in front of her*

Lily says:

Lily opened her eyes wide ignoreing the brightness and aching head. She sat up fast, then quickly layed back down in pain. Movement equals more pain. "Half past -noon-. I slept til -half- past -noon.-."

Paddy says:

So? I always sleep this late. No big deal. *Sirius plopped down in his usual chair again and shoved more cereal into his mouth*

Lily says:

Lily moved her head to look over at him. To get more anwsers. Thats when she saw the bottle. She
didn't remember much but she remembered. "Bloody hell."

Paddy says:

*Sirius followed her gaze and laughed* Oh yeah. You were drunk last night.

Lily says:

Lily remembered having -a- glass. her head pounded. "You were -here-?'

Paddy says:

For a little, yes. You were already drunk when I got home. *he ate more cereal*

Lily says:

Lily sat up grabbing her head. "No." He's lying. She laughed and looked at him. She stopped. Oh my gods. He serious. "Bloody hell." She rested her head in her hands.

Paddy says:

Bloody hell indeed. *he smirked* I couldn't believe it.

Lily says:

She opened her eyes and noticed a pale line on her arm. She could tell it was healed. "What you do to
me! Did you -cut- me?"

Paddy says:

No, I didn't cut you. You cut yourself in the kitchen and I healed it for you. *Sirius rolled his eyes
and put down his cereal box as he got up to get himself a glass of juice in the kitchen*

Lily says:

Lily got up to follow him. She stumbled a bit at first but quickly regained her footing. She reached
for her wand. She was going to get the truth out of him one way or another. It wasn't there. "BLACK!"

Paddy says:

Yes, Evans? *Sirius said, his head inside the fridge*

Lily says:

"WHERE IS ...my wand!!" She stopped yelling being as her head began to pound even more.

Paddy says:

Between the cushions of the chair I was sitting in. *Sirius said as he pulled out the pumpkin juice and found himself a glass*

Lily says:

She put her head in her hand yet again. She felt like an idiot. And she Hated it. She HATED that she
had to ask Black for a headache potion. She hated that he had seen her drunk. and at the particlar moment she felt like she could just die. "Black." She took a deep breath. "Do happen to know where any headache potion is?"

Paddy says:

Hm, we might have on lying about somewhere. I'd have to look. *Sirius took his time to pour his juice
and take a long drink*

Lily says:

Lily felt like she was going to pass out from the pain. Never Again. Never. She looked up at
him. "Sirius, please."

Paddy says:

I said I'd have to look. Patience. Just think, millions of men and women around the world have been
through the same thing you are. And many didn't have the advantage of a potion. *he put down his glass next to the juice carton on the counter and went to search for a vial*

Lily says:

Lily sat at the table head in her hands. What the -hell- was I thinking last night. One glass. She laughed harshly. Yeah right.

Paddy says:

*It took Sirius a good five minutes before he found a vial. He brought it to Evans and held it out
before picking up his cereal box again*

Lily says:

Lily reached out for the vial. "Thanks"

Paddy says:

You're welcome. *he leaned against the counter and continued eating his cereal* I still can't believe you willingly got drunk.

Lily says:

Lill took the potion. Her head felt better almost instantly. She sent a look to Black,

Paddy says:

Better, Evans? *Sirius was starving. He'd had to find something more filling than cereal to eat*

Lily says:

"Yes. Thanks." She looked at Black, studing him. He'd never let her live this down,

Paddy says:

No problem. We'll have to make more soon, though. That was our last vial.

Lily says:

Lily almost felt sick. "You mad this?" She took a potion Black made.

Paddy says:

No, I think that's from Mr. Potter. *He shrugged*

Lily says:

Lily sighed in relief. "Do I even want to know what I did or said last night?"

Paddy says:

Hm, probably not. *Sirius smirked. Of course she hadn't really done anything bad, but he didn't mean
leading her to false conclusions*

Lily says:

"Oh my god.:" Lily felt horrible. She was -headgirl-

Paddy says:

Yes, oh my gods...*Sirius laughed loudly and got up to find something else to eat*

Lily says:

"How much I drink?"

Paddy says:

Almost a whole bottle. *he called out from the kitchen as he went rummaging*

Lily says:

"You LIE!"

Paddy says:

I don't lie, the proof is right on the table. *He rolled his eyes and realized they needed to go food shopping*

Lily says:

"There's nooo way...." Lily refuse to believe what he said."

James says:

James woke up, still in his red pjs with Gryffindor lions on them and a plain red shirt, he trotted down
the stairs. He heard Lily and Sirius from where they were and headed towards the voices. "No way? What are you talking about?" James said with a big yawn and sporting bed hair, only no one could tell the difference. His hair was like that everyday.

Lily says:

Lily looked at him with big eyes. "You weren't there tooo were you?!"

James says:

"Weren't there?" James asked sitting down on the couch. "I came home late and figured you two were asleep," he said stretching.

Lily says:

"Good!" she span around and faced Sirius. "Not, A. Word."

James says:

James looked up at Sirius "Since when do we keep secrets?"

Paddy says:

Oh come on, it's James. He's going to find out one way or another. *Sirius laughed*

Lily says:

Lily glared at him. "Fine what ever. I have to retreive my wand out of the couch cushion." she almost
smirked as she left the room. Let James jump to conclsions

James says:

"Ok, tell me," James said looking confused.

Paddy says:

Evans got smashed last night. *Sirius smirked and emerged from the cabinet with a bag of crisps*

James says:

James' mouth dropped "Lily? Lily got drunk?" He said looking back to the living room and back to
Sirius. "Come off it,"

Paddy says:

I'm dead serious, mate. *Sirius continued to grin*

Lily says:

Lily gave a small cry of success when she found her wand. Moving back to the kitchen. She rolled him. "Don't have to look so -happy- about it."

James says:

James looked at Lily and back to Sirius "So, Sirius told me you got drunk?" James said trying to picture in his mind Lily drinking anything more then butterbeer.

Lily says:

Lily gritted her teeth. "Apparently I didn't stop at one glass like i planned to."

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments