Lily Evans (mystical_red) wrote in _marauders_map,
Lily Evans
mystical_red
_marauders_map

Who: Lily, Sirius, Eventually James
where: Potter place
What: Lily gets smashed. (snicker)

Lily says:

Lily was alone at the Potter's looking for something to drink when she spotted the alchol the back of the fridge. She looked over her shoulder. One glass wouldn't hurt. Plus she -deserved- to losen up a bit. After the first glass she didn't seem the harm in a second, and ended up taking a bottle and glass into the living room and sat back on the couch. "I should of joined James in this a while back" she mused to herself. She had gone through 3 glasses before anyone arrived home and was a bit tipsy. After all, she never drank before.

Paddy says:

*Sirius came home from a night out with Remus and after throwing off all of his numerous layers of warm clothing, wandered into the living room to find Evans with...alcohol?* No bloody way...*he smirked and walked around to the front of the couch*

Lily says:

Lily quirked a brow at him as she took another sip of her drink. "Whhat?"

Paddy says:

You're -drinking-. *Sirius crossed his arms and smirked*

Lily says:

"Don't -ssmirk- at me" Lily said slightly sluring the s. "There was nothing else to drink in this place."

Paddy says:

There's butterbeer in the pantry, -dear-. *He plopped down in a chair and summoned a glass for himself from the kitchen* Mind sharing?

Lily says:

"Yes." she said simply as she to another sip and refill her glass. She couldn't believe how good it was.

Paddy says:

Oh, so unkind of you, Evans. It's alright, I'll get my own bottle. *he got off the couch and went to the
fridge. He found another bottle in the back and brought it back to the chair* So what brought you about to drinking?

Lily says:

She quirked her brow again. Why is he talking to me. She scowled slightly. She couldn't hide her
emotions as well while tipsy/drunk. "I was bored." she took a sip. "You weren't around to pester." she took another sip. "Its a really good stress reliever?" Another sip. "Idunno"

Paddy says:
You were bored so you started drinking? Damn...maybe I am a good influence after all. *Sirius couldn't believe this as he took a sip of his own drink* And you all yell at me when I drink...

Lily says:

Lily glared at him "You....are not a good influencce." She then scowled at the drink in her hand. Damn. He was right. She did yell at him for drinking. "hmm" She took a sip and finished her glass. "Maaybee I won't anymore."

Paddy says:

Oh no no no...go on, Evans. Keep enjoying yourself. *Sirius leaned back in his seat and took another sip* Don't let me stop you.

Lily says:

"Whhy are you here?" Lily asked refilling her drink. "Aren't you supose to be off with Reemus?"
Paddy says:
I just got home. *Sirius watched her refill her drink. Amazing.* I -was- out with him.

Lily says:

Her mouth formed a small 'o'. "Why haven't you told me this stuff is soo good? Keeping it all for your self, eh?" Lily cerntainly wasn't herself anymore. She swirled the liquid in her glass.

Paddy says:
You've never wanted to listen to me, Evans. *Sirius laughed*

Lily says:

"Thats not true" Lily stated while thinking to herself , where did that come from. "You weree the one who hatted me firsst." god I'm hungry now. Lily attempted to get up then sat back down laughing. A headrush was a new thing for her.

Paddy says:

You've hated me just as long as I've hated you. *Sirius grinned as she realized standing up was a task* Head hurt?

Lily says:

"No." she said defiantly. She got up again this time remaining stand. "ha!" she said more to herself
than to him. She took a few steps losing her balance sat on the other end of the couch. She scowled. Stupid legs.

Paddy says:

Uh huh...alright. *Sirius laughed* What are you attempting to get up to get?

Lily says:

she scowled at him. He was laughing. He had the upper hand. Git. "Food." She reached over to grab her drink from the far side of the table, almost falling. Not yet realizing that it was her new found drink that was causing her problem.

Paddy says:

Hm, maybe I'll be nice and get you something...maybe. *Sirius grinned, not bothering to help her just yet*

Lily says:

"-I- don't -neeeed- -your- help." she saaid taking another sip. "I'm Jussst Fine." She got up again, this time taking her drink with her. She walked crookedly to the kitchen stopping at the door frame to regain balance. "See. Just FINE"

Paddy says:

Alright. I didn't say anything...hey, could you bring me some cookies while you're in there? Please? *he grinned*

Lily says:
"Get you own damn cookies." Lily called from the kitchen right before she stumbled over a chair, falling to the ground cursing more than she ever would sober. "Damn chair. Getting in my way."

Paddy says:
Ah well, I tried. *Sirius laughed* You alright, Evans? *he called out as he heard her crash into something*

Lily says:

"Just fine!" She called out grabbing the cookies making her way back to the living room. She didn't even notice that the chair made a cut in her arm causing it to bleed. "Stupid Chair. Spilt my drink." She mumbled as she sat back on the couch placing the cookies on the table. Reaching to pour another glass.

Paddy says:

Evans, your arm. *Sirius pointed to where she was bleeding and took out his wand* Let me fix it. *he got up, knowing she could hurt herself trying to do a spell while drunk*

Lily says:

Lily pulled her arm towards her body and recoiled from him. "My arm is fine. Just a scratch."

Paddy says:

It's bleeding, Evans. Let me help you...*He tried to pry away her arm*

Lily says:

Lily glared at him. how dare he try to trick her. 'You're not going to help. You're just gonna make
it worse. Cause yoou haaate me."

Paddy says:

Evans, I hate you but I would never hurt you. So let me help or bleed to death. What do you choose?

Lily says:

Lily studied him for a moment before holding out her arm. "Why?"

Paddy says:

Why what? *He took her arm and used a simple spell to heal the wound*

Lily says:

"Why do you haate me?"

Paddy says:

We've had this conversation a million times...*Sirius rolled his eyes and let go of her arm, going back to sit in his seat*

Lily says:

Lily scrunched her face up in confusion "We have? I don't rememer"

Paddy says:

Of course you don't. You're smashed. *Sirius laughed*

Lily says:

"I am not" Lily's head started to spin a bit. "I wouldn't get -smmmashed-. I was only gooing to haave
ooone glassss. Thatsss it."

Paddy says:

You've had way more than one glass, Evans. *Sirius rolled his eyes*

Lily says:

"I did not." Dirty liar. She looked at the bottle. It was almost empty. It had been full when she
grabbed it. "Bloody Hell." She put down her current glass.

Paddy says:

Yes, bloody hell is right. *he laughed and finished off his own class before putting it down*

Lily says:

She grabbed a cookie and ate it. What now. She couldn't think properly. She threw a cookie at
Black. "I'm Booored."

Paddy says:

Great. *Sirius picked up the cookie and ate it* Am I meant to entertain you or something?

Lily says:

"why not your heree."

Paddy says:

And what the hell am I supposed to do? *he laughed*

Lily says:

"I don't knoww, what do you normally do??" Lily had layed down. She didn't feel so good.

Paddy says:

Ah...I don't know. I normally just piss you off. *he put his feet up on the table*

Lily says:

Lily blinked at him. she mumbled something incoherent. Rolled on to her back and stared at the ceiling.

Paddy says:

*Sirius picked up another cookie off the table and bit into it* You know, I think I need to engrain this night in my memory forever...

Lily says:

Lily moved to send him a glare but stopped. It was too much movement. Her head hurt and she felt
nausaus. "Not if I obliviate you first" she fumbled as she reached for her wand that was in her pocket.

Paddy says:

*Sirius sent a quick charm to get her wand away from her. He didn't need any weird hexes tonight* Good luck with that. I suggest you just try to sleep this off. You'll feel like shit in the morning, but it'll get better.

Lily says:

"BBLACK! Gimmme my wand!" she slurred as she got up to go after him. She didn't care if she felt sick
she was getting her wand.

Paddy says:

*Sirius stored her wand away where she couldn't get at it* No, you're going to hurt me or you.

Lily says:

"But its miiiineee!" Lily said making her way towards triping over the coffee table and falling on him.

Paddy says:

*Sirius stuck his foot out, sans boots of course which had been left at the door, to stop her from
falling on him. It failed however and she landed against him in the chair* I don't want to have an extra arm coming from my forehead or something...

Lily says:

Shepushed her self up so she wasn't -laying- on him but she was still one him. "I want my wand you prat."

Paddy says:

I'm not giving it to you. *he pushed himself farther back into the chair. Evans was on top of him. Ew,
ew, ew.*

Lily says:

"Prat. Git. Twit. Black." she muttered on her way back to the couch, she layed down and just -STARED- at
him.

Paddy says:

*Sirius stared back for a while, but his lack of patience started in quickly and he got up* Can't you
just fall asleep or something?

Lily says:

"Why?" Lily asked still staring

Paddy says:

Because it'll be easier for both of us that way...*he stretched and yawned*

Lily says:

Lily yawned also. "Stop. your making me sleepy."

Paddy says:

Yeah? *he yawned again* Maybe you should go up to your room anyway...

Lily says:

Lily eyed the stairs, then the kitchen then the coffee table and lastly her arm. There was no way she'd
make it up the stairs safe. She shook her head and yawned again. Git. making her yawn. "Stairs are dagerous.

Paddy says:

Then just sleep on the couch. *he yawned again trying to get her even sleepier*

Lily says:

"Fine I will!" She said trying to be defiante. She yawned once more. she started to close her eyes but
continued to stare at black,

Paddy says:

You do that. *he grabbed a blanket from the other couch and tossed it at her* Sleep well.

Lily says:

Lily grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around herself. Stupid Black. It wasn't long until she was
asleep.

Paddy says:

*Sirius still couldn't believe Evans got drunk. But just to make her feel even worse in the morning, he
left both her bottle and his partially finished one on the table. With a pat on her head, the grabbed a few more cookies and went up to his own room, smirking*

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments