Bellatrix Black (bella_trix) wrote in _marauders_map,
Bellatrix Black
bella_trix
_marauders_map

WHO? Augustus, Bellatrix, Rainer, Lucius, Aubert, Mariele, Rabastan, and a random stripper
WHAT? A lovely evening of drinks and... entertainment
WHERE? The Biting Fairy night club (a Slytherin hang out)

Slightly backdated. To be continued in a later RP (maybe).

:: Brennan and Rookwood :: says:
Augustus scowled as he apparated outside of 'The Biting Fairy'. It was no surprise that Malfoy picked out the place, it looked sickeningly posh, just like his pompous blond housemate. Cursing, he dusted off the front of his shirt and walked inside.

Sevra STILL <3's Bellastus says:
Bella apparated and walked up behind Augustus, poking him in the back gently. "I'm certainly ready for a drink. Are you?"

Paddy says:
*Lucius sat inside at a table with his visiting friends. They had just ordered drinks and were waiting for whoever else decided to show up*

Rainer sat inside the dark but... suave... club. He held a generous-sized scotch in his hand and studied the females who passed. "Very nice place, Lucius," he noted, his eyes on a blonde girl.

Augustus flinched slightly when he felt someone poke him in the back. He turned around and smiled easily when he realized who it was. "Oh yeah. As long as I don't have to pay." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her.

"Lucius is always a gentleman. I'm sure he'll pick up the bill," she assured him, returning the kiss and taking his hand. They moved inside and Bella's eyes scanned the dimly lit room for her friends.

"Empeche ce dans tes pantalons, Allemand." Aubert said quietly as he followed the boy's eyes. Of course, he was -also- checking out the same girl.

"Like you did last night?" Rainer laughed and took a liberal sip of his drink. "She is easy on the eyes, no?" He turned to Lucius.

Aubert choked a little on his drink.

Paddy says:
Quite easy. *Lucius layed his eyes on the same girl as his two friends with a smirk and took a sip of his, of course, wine* Last night? *he raised an eyebrow and looked between Rainer and Aubert*

"Monsieur Oberst likes to keep track of my... sexuelle 'abits." Aubert explained casually. He winked at the german boy.

"That is because I know you will try something with Mariele," Rainer said darkly. "Not as if you have not already." And then, of course, there was also Narcissa. But that wasn't exaclty a relationship. And Lucius factored in as well. He looked up and saw Bellatrix with a vaguely familiar boy he thought he'd met in the summer. One of the crazy ones?

Paddy says:
Ew, I would never do anything with Aubert. *Mari made a disgusted face* That is disgusting.

Augustus' scowl returned when he recognized Lucius' friends. He kept his eyes down as he walked with Bellatrix to the table and pulled a chair out for her.

Bella greeted everyone with a kiss before taking the seat Gusty had pulled out for her. She pushed her chair close to his. "What have we missed?"

"Oh. You do know 'ow to make me feel welcome." Aubert said sarcastically, with a dark look at Mariele. "Bellatreex! Bonjour!"

Rainer laughed at his sister's comment, and even more at Aubert's reply. "Who is your friend?" He asked Bella, tilting his head and looking at the boy. "We have met."

"Augustus Rookwood." Gusty leaned forward slightly in his seat and flashed a small smile. "We met in Paris this summer."

Bella nearly winced, recalling the scene. "It's a shame you couldn't stay longer, love," she said simply to Gusty. "I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas?"

"Lucius 'as kept us entertained." Aubert replied, looking at the blond boy with a grin. "It 'as been a good vacation, for England."

Paddy says:
Well I'm glad I've done my service. *Lucius grinned* If England isn't as bad on your list then I think I've accomplished my job.

"Ah, the dramatic boy. You and Severus make quite a team," Rainer told the boy.

"Yes, Lucius is a fantastic entertainer," Bella said with a smirk. She raised her wand and poured a glass of wine. "I'm sorry that we didn't run into one another on Christmas. I trust you were there?" She was refering, of course, to the Death Eater raid. The wine also poured into a glass for Augustus and rested gently in front of him.

Paddy says:
Of course. I only saw you for a moment, I figured it wasn't the most imperative thing to come over and say hi. *Lucius shrugged*

"'The dramatic boy'? Excuse me?" Augustus narrowed his eyes. He hadn't liked Lucius' friends during the summer, and he realized his opinion of them would not change soon.

Bella made a face at Lucius' answer and turned to Gusty. "His English isn't as great as he likes to think," she lied, kissing his cheek.

"Hmm..." Rainer shrugged. His English was flawless, as far as he was concerned. "Perhaps I am mixing you up with another."

"Yes, probably." Augustus remarked. He ordered himself a drink and inched his chair closer to Bella's.

Paddy says:
Any possibility of getting over the silly arguing? *Lucius looked around the table and took a sip of his wine*

Rainer laughed. "Yes, actually." He gestured toward the woman who was entering their corner, and drawing the curtains around their table to make it a private room of its own. She wore a heavy black cloak and her hair was in a bun at the nape of her neck. Rainer pulled out a thick stack of folded English notes.

Megalomaniac says:
He then glanced around the table; he had always had the feeling they didn't like him very much... "Hello, all," he said softly, sitting near Lucius so as not to crowd Bella. He had a tendency to follow certain people...

"Rabastan!" Bella smiled brightly. "Have you come in with her?" She laughed and nodded her head in the direction of the woman. "To give us a show?"

"Spare us, please. Not all of us share Snape's interests." Augustus said in a light tone of voice. He took a sip of his drink and tried not to look at Lucius' holier-than-thou foreign friends.

Megalomaniac says:
Rabastan coughed and threw a quick glance at the woman; now it was obvious. Had he known that, he wouldn't have paid her near the respect he did; he had a certain distaste for that particular profession. Perhaps it came from overexposure.

"Excuse them," Rainer told the woman in quick German. She was, after all, from his home country. "Might you start?" He offered her a handful of notes and leaned back patiently.

Bella gave Rabastan a sympathetic glance, but didn't negate Augustus' words. She turned her eyes to the woman, who had accepted Rainer's monetary offer and stored it somewhere in the blink of an eye. "Lovely choice in entertainment," she muttered rather darkly. The attention would be taken from Bella herself. The woman removed her cloak in no hurry, to reveal and promiscuous and unique attire.

"Ah, well... you may 'ave gone up in my book for this, German." Aubert told Rainer, as he leered at the stripper.

"I hope so." Rainer kept his eyes trained on the woman and avoided his sister all together. He offerered more money as the woman began to dance closer to the table, touching herself and gingerly removing her many accessories. "She is not French, of course."

"Je peux voir cela." Aubert replied. He continued to watch the woman.

Paddy says:
*Mariele couldn't believe her brother had hired a German- whore- as entertainment for the night.* You are disgusting. *she muttered to him in German*

"I am pleasing our friends," he snapped back in their language.

Bella leaned into Gusty, not particularly fond of the attention the woman received from the others. "I've seen better," she whispered.

Augustus tried not to seem interested in the hired woman, even as she removed her garments. He carefully draped an arm over Bella's shoulders and gave the side of one of her breasts a reassuring squeeze. "So have I."

The Peacock says:
Rabastan attempted looking everywhere in the curtained-off area but at the woman. Did the others have commitments like him? He hoped not, but he hadn't really bothered to ask. He didn't even have a drink to ease his discomfort.

Bella smiled lightly at Gusty's reply, knowing he was speaking of her. She even went so far as to offer the woman a few notes-- sympathy money, of course.

Rainer chose to ignore any ill comments. He was quite enjoying himself. "You are Rodolphus', little brother, no?" He asked the boy who had joined them late; his eyes remained on the woman at all times, particularly as she began to remove her top.

Paddy says:
This is ridiculous. *Mari stood up as the woman began to remove her top. She grabbed her drink* I will not put up with watching this...garbage. There are many better things to do than waste my time. *She left the room, flinging the curtain aside on her way out*

"Do not mind her," Rainer told them lazily. "She is mad that I get to make most of the decisions." The woman moved closer still, and he touched her shoulder lightly, only to have it slapped away. He grinned and took a sip of his drink. "They like to tease, no?"
"There is such a thing as going too far, Rainer," Bella told him, hypocritically. "Mari has morals."

"Morals?" Aubert laughed and spilled some of his drink. He was already intoxicated.

Paddy says:
To each his own...sometimes.*Lucius offered and took a sip of his wine, watching the woman.*
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments