Remus John Lupin
werewolf_dreams
_marauders_map

Whommm- Sirius and Remus.
When- Winter hols.
Where- The cinema.

What- The puppies go to see STARWARS. No. Seriously. *geek snort*

Moony says;
Remus bounced up and down a little, trying to warm up and feeling as though the tips of his fingers were going to drop off even though he had thick gloves on. He shivered hard every extra breath as they waited outside in the line to the cinema to see STARWARS. Over his eyes a hat was pulled down that made his hair stick out straight around his eyes.

Paddy says:
It's so fucking freezing. *Sirius muttered, his neck buried in his thick scarf* How much longer are we going to have to wait out here? *Sirius tried to see where the end of the line was, but failed*

Moony. says:
"I don't know but the cold is getting PAINFUL now." Remus breathed, involuntarily moving that little bit closer to his boyfriend beside him as they moved forward a little bit.

Paddy says:
No kidding. *Sirius leaned against Remus slightly and pulled his hat down further over his ears* Why did we pick what feels like the coldest day of the year to come?

Moony. says:
"I don't know but-- Oh thankgod." Remus sighed in relief as the line began to FINALLY move. "Oh merlin. I don't think I'll be able to work half my limbs ever again.."

Paddy says:
I can't feel my fingers. *Sirius whined as they finally got to the ticketwindow*

Moony. says:
"At least we're finally inside." Remus muttered with a little laugh. He passed over muggle money to the guy behind the counter and waited as the guy asked questions about seats, etc. Finally, when the tickets were handed over, he smiled and grabbed Sirius' hand discreetly. "Come on."

Paddy says:
I think I'm literally thawing...*Sirius laughed and followed Remus. He looked around as they walked. Cinema. Interesting.* So what do we do now?

Moony. says:
"Well we should get some sweets and drinks so that you don't go mad but..." He laughed a little. "If you get scared you can't throw popcorn on me you know.."

Paddy says:
Scared? From what? *Sirius laughed* But food I will never say no to. *Sirius spotted where they were selling all of the snacks and started toward it*

Moony. says:
Remus laughed as they walked over and he reached over and grabbed a bucket to fill with buttered popcorn. "Well, I think you'd probably get scared of things. You're a very delicate little puppy." He teased.

Paddy says:
I am not. *Sirius poked him and stared at all the things to pick from*

Moony. says:
Remus just smiled affectionately and poked him back. "Silly."

Paddy says:
Am not. *Sirius pouted slightly* I don't know what to get.

Moony. says:
"Get those" Remus smiled, grabbing at sugared sweets that had all the sweetness of sugar quills though none of the specialness of wizarding products. "He smiled "Come on I'll pay. The film is starting soon..." He jogged into the que beside the counter and waited to pay for their food, two drinks beneath his arm too.

Paddy says:
Muggle candy is so different. *Sirius mused as he waited in line with Remus*

Moony. says:
"Yeah. Sorry." He smiled. "Bit like me. I'm half different with the muggle parts."

Paddy says:
No, you're just a very useful help when it comes to trying to figure out muggle things. *Sirius smiled and raised an eyebrow at a man who seemed to be listening to their conversation.*

Moony. says:
Finally reaching the counter, Remus handed over money with a grin at Sirius watching and pulled his boyfriend towards the line to go into the screen. He grinned at the huge boards around them, all displaying the same thing STARWARS. He had been waiting AGES to see this film. And now he could see it with SIRIUS!

Paddy says:
*Sirius took his candy from Remus and read the box as they stood in line -again-* So...I take it this is -the- film to see? *Sirius looked up curiously and started to open the box*

Moony. says:
"Sirius. It's -starwars-" Remus laughed. "Everyone has been going nuts over it."

Paddy says:
Well how am I supposed to know that? *He rolled his eyes and took out a piece of candy. He looked at it for a moment before popping it into his mouth* Hm, not bad.

Moony. says:
Remus smiled at him, taking a few steps forward in the que. "See love." He sid brightly. "Close, if not perfect."

Paddy says:
It'll do. *Sirius smiled and ate another piece* So how long is the movie?

Moony. says:
"Quite long. Not long enough... Seriouly, Pads. You're going to be so addicted to this film once you see it." He grinned.

Paddy says:
Addicted? Really? *Sirius laughed* Alright, we'll see about that one. *he bounced slightly on his feet and wondered when they would finally be able to take a seat*

Moony. says:
Remus handed their tickets to a tall guy with blond hair who smiled and nodded and, ripping them a little, pointed to the screen 4 at the side. Remus nodded, said thanks and walked in that direction. "He's hot." He muttered with a laugh, glancing back.

Paddy says:
Excuse me? *Sirius looked over at Remus with raised eyebrows* You can say he's hot but I can't say someone's hot? Huh. I see how it is...

Moony. says:
"Well he is kind of..." He laughed a little and went pink in the face.

Paddy says:
Still not fair. You're lucky I'm not acting like you. Git. *Sirius huffed and turned as he spotted screen 4*

Moony. says:
Remus rolled his eyes a little, feeling guilty and when they finally fell into seats at the back he turned wide eyes on Sirius. "So.."

Paddy says:
So? *Sirius reached over to grab some of the popcorn from Remus*

Moony. says:
"You're not pissed because I said he was alright are you?" He asked quietly.

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed* Of course not. That would make me a hypocrite, and hypocrite I am not. *he put some popcorn into his mouth*

Moony. says:
"You think he was hot too then." Remus said quietly.

Paddy says:
*Sirius shrugged* Yeah, he was. *he laughed and took some more popcorn*

Moony. says:
"Oh." Remus looked at the popcorn and took some, thinking back to the blond guy.

Paddy says:
You're still thinking about him, aren't you? *Sirius grinned, slightly amused and took his soda*

Moony. says:
"I'm just thinking... You like him.." Remus said seriously. "Bit worrying. He has much nicer blond hair than I do..." He laughed a little.

Paddy says:
I don't like him. *Sirius couldn't believe they were discussing this* Your hair wins, sorry. *he grabbed more popcorn*

Moony. says:
Remus laughed a little. "Muggles make out in the back of cinemas." He said simply.

Paddy says:
That's very exhibitionist of them. *Sirius laughed and watched all the muggles walking in, finding seats, and sitting*

Moony. says:
"Shame you're not a muggle eh." He smirked and took a drink, following the line of Sirius' sight.

Paddy says:
Why? Because I don't mind being an exhibitionist? *Sirius laughed*

Moony. says:
"No. Becauuse I do." Remus laughed back, stealing one of Sirius' sweets.

Paddy says:
*Sirius laughed and took a drink of his soda* Oh well. Life goes on. Besides, I thought we came here to watch Star Wars?

Moony. says:
"Another reason why not to." Remus nodded, smiling as a girl sat softly in the seat beside him and gave him a smile.

Paddy says:
It's alright, there's always later. *Sirius grinned and grabbed another handful of popcorn*

Moony. says:
"Shh." Remus grinned. "It's starting."

Paddy says:
I see that. *Sirius rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat to watch*

Moony. says:
Remus smiled at him and linked their fingers together, happy and excited.

Paddy says:
*Sirius' eyes went a littler wider as the movie began and the huge words and images began to appear in front of him. This was definitely a new experience. And Remus actually holding his hand somewhere public was just as good.*

Moony. says:
"See. Told you. Like a pensieve." Remus whispered against Sirius' ear, eyes still turned to the screen.

Paddy says:
Amazing. It's like a giant penseive. *Sirius grinned soflty*

Moony. says:
Remus just grinned, glancing at him and settling in to watch the film, his fingers lightly squeezing Sirius'.

Paddy says:
*Sirius sat transfixed throughout the entire movie, amazed at the images and story and everything! He couldn't believe muggles could actually do something so good. When the movie ended and the lights came back up he still just sat there, amazed*

Moony says:
Remus stood and stretched before turning to Sirius and laughing. He held out his hand, "Mr. Black?"

Paddy says:
Damn. *Sirius blinked and looked up at Remus before finally standing up*

Moony says:
Giggling slightly, Remus slung an arm around his shoulders and shook his head. "And you thought being a muggle was a bad thing eh?"

Paddy says:
I never said that. *Sirius laughed and leaned into Remus' arm, sliding an arm automatically around his waist* But this...wow.

Moony says:
"I -knew- you'd like it." He laughed. "God. I can't believe we waited ages to see that and it was just... BRILLIANT!"

Paddy says:
It was beyond brilliant. I'm still amazed...damn. *Sirius shook his head* Are they all like that? All movies?

Moony says:
"Yep. I TOLD you they were good. Didn't I tell you?" He grinned, so glad that he'd made his boyfriend happy.

Paddy says:
Yeah, you did tell me. I admit. *he smiled and looked at Remus* Oh Merlin, I just realized we have to go out in the cold again...

Moony says:
Remus stopped in the foyer and frowned a little. "But.. Urgh." He began pulling gloves on over his long fingers, mumbling about the weather.

Paddy says:
*Sirius pulled his coat on again and tied his scarf tightly around his neck.* Can we go get something warm? Tea or hot chocolate or something? *He said as he pulled his hat down and buttoned up his coat*

Moony says:
Remus nodded as he pulled his ownhat down over his eyes with gloved hands. "Yeah. Otherwise you're going to have an icicle for a boyfriend."

Paddy says:
We'd be icicles together then. *Sirius laughed and shoved his hands in his pockets as they prepared to walk out the doors*

Moony says:
Following him, Remus giggled slightly at the shape of Sirius' body in the coat he was wearing and stepped out into the cold wind, shivering immediately.

Paddy says:
Oh gods, it's even colder than before...*Sirius whined and turned to Remus* Where are we going?

Moony says:
"Cafe down there." Remus said, nodding his head as he made his way down the road, hands curled around himself tight. He felt like his organs where trying to get out.

Paddy says:
Walk fast. *Sirius said and began to speed walk down the sidewalk to where Remus pointed*

Moony says:
Remus pulled Sirius in behind him and shivered, taking in a deep breath and walking over to the counter in the muggle cafe to order two hot drinks. He watched as the woman behind set up a teapot and cups and continued to shiver hard.

Paddy says:
*Sirius sat down at a table away from the door and wrapped his arms around himself. That movie was amazing, but now all he could think about was getting warm*

Moony says:
Collecting the tray of tea in gloved hands, Remus walked over and slipped into the seat bedside Sirius, shivering still. "Bugger, bloody, hell.." He whispered, pulling his gloves off his freezing hands.

Paddy says:
Fuck. *Sirius added with a laugh and reluctantly pulled off one glove to pour himself a cup of tea and add sugar*

Moony says:
"Thanks for that." Remus laughed breathlessly, pulling the hat off his head and leaving his hair all standing at odd angles. He poured some milk into Sirius' tea and then into his own cup and shivered again, almost dropping the little jug

Paddy says:
Thought it would be a good addition. *Sirius smiled and stirred his tea before taking a sip of it. It burned but he didn't care. At least it was hot* Oh gods, it almost makes me feel colder, it's so hot.

Moony says:
Remus just shook lightly and didn't say anything, biting his lips against shivering. "Mmmhmm."

Paddy says:
*Sirius took another sip and removed his other glove* Days like this make me feel so happy I can apparate. *Sirius took another sip and closed his eyes, finally feeling a little warmer*

Moony says:
Uncaring that they were in a cafe (even though it was pretty much empty in this weather), Remus moved up close to Sirius and shivered beside him.

Paddy says:
*Sirius leaned against Remus and wrapped his hands around his cup, taking another sip* Feel any warmer?

Moony says:
"No." Remus admitted, taking a drink of his own tea and continueing to shiver.

Paddy says:
*Sirius put an arm around Remus, taking another longer sip of his tea* Now?

Moony says:
Remus moved into his arm and continued to shiver, smiling even though his teeth were chattering still. "Bit."

Paddy says:
Bit is good. *Sirius leaned against him and took finished off the cup of tea, immediately feeling warmer* Drink the tea, it helps.

Moony says:
He drank a little more of the tea and smiled, "Yeah," He sighed. Moving a little bit closer to Sirius he snuggled up against him, even in a public place, holding onto his mug with two hands.

Paddy says:
Good. *Sirius poured himself another cup of tea and sat back in his seat* I'm still amazed by that movie...

Moony says:
"It was brilliant." Remus nodded, smiling gently as he took another drink of his tea. "God. I wish I was like a jedi... It'd be cool.

Paddy says:
I want a light saber. *Sirius grinned* Those things are so neat.

Moony says:
"Bit like a wand though aren't they?" Remus smiled.

Paddy says:
Yeah, sorta. I was thinking that. I wonder if we could do a charm or something to create a light saber like thing...*Sirius started thinking as he picked up his cup again*

Moony says:
Remus laughed. "You really DID like the film." He looked positively thrilled. "I just -knew- you'd love it Pads."

Paddy says:
Yeah, I did. Well it was good. Action, adventure, hot guys...*he smirked playfully at Remus*

Moony says:
Remus' face immediately fell. "Sirius... You know, not -everything- is about sex."

Paddy says:
I was joking, Remus. *Sirius rolled his eyes* And once again, saying someone is hot has nothing to do with sex.

Moony says:
He just rolled his eyes and gave Sirius a look.

Paddy says:
Remus...*Sirius gave him a look back* JOKE. Joking. Hah hah. You know?

Moony says:
"You're a dick." Remus said, one of his eyebrows raised as though daring Sirius to say something.

Paddy says:
How kind of you. *Sirius shook his head and took a drink of his tea, taking his arm from around Remus to hold both hands around his cup again*

Moony says:
Remus pouted slightly as Sirius let go of him and went back to his own drink, thinking of the film they'd just watched.

Paddy says:
*Sirius took another drink before he leaned against Remus and whispered in his ear* I love you. So stop.

Moony says:
Eyes sliding back up to Sirius' again, Remus couldn't help but laugh ever so slightly, a shiver that was nothing to do with cold and everything to do with the warmth of Sirius' breath in his ear passing through him. "Sorry."

Paddy says:
It's alright. *He smiled and kissed his cheek quickly since he was already so close. No one was watching anyway.* Thanks for taking me tonight.

Moony says:
Remus smiled at him. "I wanted you to see it?" He said, as though it were obvious.

Paddy says:
Well thanks for wanting me to see it? *he laughed* I really did like it. So what else can you see at the cinema?

Moony says:
"Anything. Romance. Action. Thriller..." He smiled. "We should go see a horror film and you can squeel like a girl and throw yourself into my arms. It'll be great."

Paddy says:
I will never squeel like a girl, thank you. *Sirius laughed* But that sounds brilliant.

Moony says:
"But you will throw yourself into my arms?" Remus laughed, finishing off his tea.

Paddy says:
Not from fright. *Sirius grinned and took a sip of his drink again*

Moony says:
Remus laughed gently and yawned, the last echoes of shivers passing through him. "You going home now?"

Paddy says:
Dunno. Unless you want to do something? *Sirius shrugged*

Moony says:
"You could come to mine if you want?" He shrugged. "I'm going home. It's too cold out.."

Paddy says:
Maybe for a little. Mrs. and Mr. Potter are leaving tomorrow so I shouldn't be home too late. *Sirius finished off his second cup of tea&

Moony says:
"Oh lord." Remus laughed. "I dreead to think..."

Paddy says:
*Sirius grinned* House to ourselves, it's going to be brilliant.

Moony says:
"You better behave!" Remus threatened. "Really, I mean it!"

Paddy says:
We will! *Sirius laughed* Don't worry. We plan on sitting around eating and doing nothing most of the time.

Moony says:
"Don't make loads of mess so Mrs. Potter has to clean it all up!" Remus waggled a finger at him.

Paddy says:
We'll clean it up. The day before the come home. *he smirked*

Moony says:
"If you kept it reletavely tidy that'd be okay..." Remus said, frowning.

Paddy says:
We'll see, we'll see. *Sirius smiled* Stop worrying. We know cleaning charms.

Moony says:
Remus just frowned even more, looking thoroughly dissapproving.

Paddy says:
Love...stop that. *Sirius smiled*

Moony says:
He didn't, of course, he just sighed and continued to frown even more.

Paddy says:
Remus...*Sirius looked at him and leaned closer* Stop frowning and acting worried. We love that house too much to ruin it.

Moony says:
"The pair of you are berks." Remus laughed, shaking his head.

Paddy says:
*Sirius rolled his eyes with a laugh* We love you too.

Moony says:
Remus just continued to frown at him, unable to get the frown off his face. "Hhm"

Paddy says:
Remus, stop frowning. *he put his hand on Remus' face and tried to force him to smile with a grin*

Moony says:
He burst into laughing and looked away with a slight blush, hitting Sirius lighting in the stomach.

Paddy says:
Oof. *Sirius laughed as Remus hit him and grinned* There we go. Much better.

Moony says:
Remus just threw him a look of daggers and tried not to laugh.

Paddy says:
Oh come on, you're sexy when you smile. *Sirius kept grinning at Remus*

Moony says:
Blushing hard, Remus went back to frowning.

Paddy says:
Come on, let's get back home. *Sirius stood up and stretched*

Moony says:
"Home is...?" Remus said, standing. "My house?"

Paddy says:
Oh, yeah I guess. *Sirius laughed with a shrug*

Moony says:
Remus giggled softly and gave him a look. "Just as long it's not YOUR house."
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only