Bellatrix Black (bella_trix) wrote in _marauders_map,
Bellatrix Black
bella_trix
_marauders_map

And threw her arms around my neck...

WHO? Bella, Gusty, and a cameo by Aidan (Gloop)
WHAT? The lovahs run away while everyone is at Wandstock
WHERE? From London to Romania

This will be continued in later RPs.

Bella says:
Forcing herself from the bed, after being left alone for more than an hour, Bella took a long shower to rid herself of the dirt and other... unwanted substances... on her body. She dried and changed her clothing. She was now completely sober, though there was a lasting sensation in her head, which she cured with a potion she found in Rodolphus' kitchen. Returning to the bedroom, she began to pack all of her things into her trunk, which had numerous magical compartments for containing whatever she desired. She threw in her clothes, her jewelry, her hair and facial products, her few books, her pictures, a bottle of the same sort of birth control she'd been using for over three years, and she even stole a few things from Rodolphus (though nothing he would miss), including wine. When that was complete, she sent a quick owl to Augustus. It read: 'I'm packed. I want to leave tonight. I love you. -Bella.'

:: Brennan and Rookwood :: says:
Augustus had just nestled himself on his decrepit chesterfield, preparing for another boring evening just like any other, when something banged into the window. He threw himself off the sofa, ignoring his half-conscious brother, and dragged himself outside. A delirious and exhausted owl had crashed into his house and landed in the snow. Thrilling. He took the note it was carrying and propped the creature back up before going inside. He closed the door and tore open the letter. He felt his heart leap into his throat. Bellatrix wanted to leave... that night? He exhaled slowly and shoved the piece of paper into his pocket before stumbling down the hall to gather his things. "AIDAN!" He shouted, as he hurriedly packed his trunk, "I'm going over to Evan's for a few days!"

Bella says:
Bella levitated her trunk downstairs and through the front door. Shivering, she stepped inside long enough to pull on her cloak, before she headed into the snow once more and waited.

Gloop says:
Aiden Rookwood got up from the couch and meandered towards his brother with a grin. "Sounds fun." Glancing at the clock, and realizing the time, he gave a worried look to his brother. "I better go, prime selling hours are almost over." He pop!'d out of the room without a second's hesitation. However, the Christmas present he'd gotten for his brother earlier that week was sitting on the couch still as he'd forgotten about the damned thing.

Prime selling hours? Augustus cursed the second his brother apparated. They were a joke, a disgrace to the name of Salazar. Muttering under his breath, he shoved only what he could afford to take with him into his trunk and dragged it into the hall. He paused as he walked by the living room again. Aidan had left him something? He summoned the package and tore it open surprised to find an immaculate black robe inside. Had he stolen it? Augustus decided he didn't care and put it on. He hurried outside with his trunk and looked back at the house. "Bye, you disgusting hellhole." He muttered, before apparating to where Bella was waiting for him.

Bella says:
Bella jumped slightly when Gusty appeared. A smile appeared on her pretty face and she threw her arms around him. "You've come to take me away," she whispered, as if she could hardly believe it. None of the practical questions occured to her, such as, where would they stay? How would they make money and survive? How would they ensure they weren't discovered?

Augustus put his trunk down quickly and embraced her tightly, greeting her with a kiss on the cheek. He didn't really have enough time to waste snogging her. "You call, I come." He said with a small smile. He reached into his trunk and pulled out a small bag of galleons. His Christmas present from Evan. "This should take care of us for a while." He assured her.

Bella says:
"You think of everything," she said with admiration, after giggling at his first comment. "Just a moment..." She pulled a few scrolls of parchment from her pocket and summoned Rabastan's owl. Sending the bird off with several notes, she spoke again. "Are you ready? I know that it's... it's not fair... to make you leave everything... and everyone."

"You're my everything." He replied simply. "I'm not leaving anything behind." This was, of course, not true. Evan had gone to the point of bribery to keep him from running away with Bella, but he was sure his best mate would understand... Augustus shook his head, smiled, and picked up his trunk from the snow again. "Ready?"

Bella says:
Bella was elated with his words. She nodded and used the charm to lift her trunk into the air. She held Augustus tightly and touched her trunk with her free hand, and they apparated.

Augustus hadn't really planned for them to leave so soon, but nevertheless, he had things prepared from the second she chose where to go. So, when they arrived in the strange city of Bucharest, he found the 'magicial district' easily. "There's a hotel up the street," He told her, as he led her down the empty sidewalk.

Bella says:
Bella followed him, glacing around at the foreign city. It would be their new home, at least for now. "You must have spent hours planning," she teased playfully as they came to the hotel.

"Ha." Augustus smirked slightly, "I'm obsessed with organization. I make lists in my sleep." His smile faded as they reached the front desk, where a large, rather hairy man stood waiting for them. "Scuzati-ma...Vorbiti englezeste?"

Bella says:
Though Bella would rather kiss a frog than make a list, she was glad that Gusty had the concentration to do such things. -And- he spoke the language. Amazing. She would definitely need to show him how thankful she was. She waited nervously for the man to respond, not that she would understand when he did.

"Da! My English very good!" The man boomed. Augustus smiled patiently and nodded, "I can see that, sir. Do you have any rooms available?" The clerk snorted, "Dis is night before New Year! You insane?" At this, Augustus slapped a handful of galleons on the desk. The man made an odd choking noise and handed them a key. "Have a good night."

Bella says:
Bella laughed. "Money speaks all languages." She levitated her trunk up the stairs, following the number on the key to their room.

"I guess so." Augustus agreed quickly. He opened the door to their room and gestured for her to go inside.

Bella says:
Bella entered the room and set her trunk down. She fell onto the comfortable bed with a smile. It was odd, to think that she wouldn't see 'home' again. What would their life together consist of? Far more happiness than a life with Rodolphus Lestrange, that was certain. "Let's explore the city tomorrow."

Augustus followed her inside and glanced around at the room. It wasn't much, it wasn't what she deserved, but... if they were expected to survive on the charity from Rosier, well, it would suffice. He locked the door and joined her on the bed. "Sure. I hear Bucharest has some nice clothing boutiques."

Bella says:
"Excellent," she said, leaning her head toward his to kiss him as she'd wanted to since he'd shown up at Rodolphus' house. She put a hand around the back of his neck, and the other played with his black robes. "I love you." The pain from earlier was forgotten. Everything bad was back in London.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments