Lily Evans (mystical_red) wrote in _marauders_map,
Lily Evans
mystical_red
_marauders_map

Who: Remus and Lily
Where: The Lupin's
What:  Talk about rings and such.

Lily says: 

Lily apperated over to Remus' house a few days after Christmas wanting to just talk and such. "Remus?" She called out into the quiet house. 

Moony. says: 

"Up here," Remus laughed loudly, calling down from upstairs. He got up from his bed and walked to the landing. "That you Lils?" 

Lily says: 

"Yeah" She called back as she headed towards the stairs. "Hope I'm not intruding or anything like that." She looked around to see if anyone else 
was there before heading up the stairs, 

Moony. says: 

"Nah. Mum and dad went out for a bit. They'll probably be back soon but..." He shrugged gently. "All alone." 

Lily says: 

Lily grinned slightly, "Good, that means we can talk without having to worry about your dad trying to get us together." 

Moony. says: 

"You know. Sirius is getting really pissed that you haven't told dad. But as I said- you have." Remus shrugged again. "He pretends that he's 
not totally jealous of you but..." 

Lily says: 

Lily couldn't help but laugh, Black jealous, it was priceless. "Well its kinda different now." Lily looked at Remus "you know about this?" she 
asked holding up her hand. 

Moony. says: 

"Yeah." Remus said quietly, giving her a knowing look and not saying anything. 

Lily says: 

Lily sat on Remus' bed and sighed slightly. "Don't get me wrong or anything. I was so excited when he gave it to me and its absolutly 
beautiful, but the more I think about it, I can't help but think that this is going -way- to fast. 

Moony. says: 

"I don't think I should say anything." Remus said simply. "James doesn't like me enough to put up with me questioning him I don't think.." He 
laughed a little. 

Lily says: 

"Remus," Lily almost pouted, "I need -someone- to talk to. So you've gotta say something" 

Moony. says: 

"You think it's too fast?" Remus said kindly, coming to sit by her. 

Lily says: 

"Thats the thing. I have no idea. I mean at times I think that this is going way to fast and at other times i think that it has to because 
everything is so uncertain." She looked up at Remus. "I'm making no sense am i?" 

Moony. says: 

"Sure you are." Remus smiled. "You're Lily. You're a very rensible person..." 

Lily says: 

"But?" lily asked wanting to hear what he had to say. 

Moony. says: 

"MMM..." Remus laughed, blushing slightly. "I don't think you want to know..." 

Lily says: 

Lily put her face in her hands "Remus, I need someones opinion." 

Moony. says: 

"Well," Remus said slowly, very warily. "Let's put it this way..." He laughed a little. He'd never told anyone this. "Me and Sirius didn't 
even have sex for a year.." 

Lily says: 

Lily lifted her head and looked at him for a second. Then put it right back in her hands. "Oh my god, This is going to fast. What am I doing?" 

Moony. says: 

"Well, no, maybe it isn't..." He said slowly. "James is certainly... Well he says he loves you?" 

Lily says: 

Lily nodded and laughed a little, "Almost every chance he gets." 

Moony. says: 

"Well then. That's what I mean..." He said, nodding. He was suddenly very worried about what he was saying. "Things are just... well it's 
different to me and Sirius isn't it.?" 

Lily says: 

"I guess your right." Lily twirled the ring around her finger nervously. "He just seems so -sure- that everything will work out and be just 
fine." She sighed again. "I'm just a bit....scared." She whispered the last part so it was almost inaudible. 

Moony. says: 

Remus smiled slowly and, feeling as though he was definately sharing too much considering he hardly told anyone anything he slid his hand 
beneath Lily's eyes, highlighting the silver band around his finger (with paw prints along it) 

Lily says: 

Lily's eyes widened. She looked up from the ring to Remus to the ring then back up to Remus, "Sirius got you that?" she was of course stating the obvious. 

Moony. says: 

"This summer." Remus shrugged. He smiled a little, pulling his hand back and blushing deeply. "We've been together two years now. Our 
anniversary was two days ago." 

Lily says: 

Lily didn't know what to say. But she smiled up at Remus. "I guess its not that fast, I suppose." if Remus could accept a ring from Sirius she could definatly take James'. "Remus you really are the greatest." 

Moony. says: 

"Well it took me a year and a half longer than you." He laughed. "But I'm a bit of a loser really..." 

Lily says: 

"You are -NOT- a loser Remus." Lily said nugding him playfully. 

Moony. says: 

"You just think that because I pretend to be cool around you. Reallly, in reality I'm even worse than you see.." He laughed. 

Lily says: 

Lily raised an eyebrow at him, "Riiight" she laughed, "no matter what you may think, I will always think your amazing." She looked at him 
slyly, "Its just to bad you're gay." She gave him a playful wink. 

Moony. says: 

Remus went a very funny red colour. "Lily. You wouldn't date me if I was straighter than James. Seriously, I'd drive you crazy..." He 
laughed shyly. 

Lily says: 

Lily raised her brow, "I don't know, you are a pretty good kisser." She said then quickly ducked to avoid any hit that might be coming her 
way. 

Moony. says: 

Remus cringed and got up, not really sure why he was getting up but wanted to ESCAPE. "Oh MERLIN Lily. I thought that was a joke!" 

Lily says: 

Lily laughed again, although it was wrong on some level, she enjoyed seeing Remus getting flustered. "You should know by now, I never 
joke." 

Moony. says: 

"I can throw you out of my house you know!" Remus threatened, still standing. 

Lily says: 

Lily raised her eybrow at him. "Oh really?" 

Moony. says: 

"Y-Yes!" Remus laughed, breaking immediately. he sat back down. "Well, I could try.." 

Lily says: 

Lily laughed, "You always make me feel better Remus." 

Moony. says: 

"Because you love to laugh at me?" He offered. 

Lily says: 

"No, never" Lily said, "You just seem to always cheer me up."
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments