Lily Evans (mystical_red) wrote in _marauders_map,
Lily Evans
mystical_red
_marauders_map

Who: Remus and Lily
What: On the way to the iceskating place (contination of the other one) 

ms. ambitious says:
Lily looked at remus from the corner of her eye. She had a mischeivious glint to them. "Sooo. What you get Sirius for christmas?"
Moony. says: 

Remus looked at her then laughed, blushing deeply. "Why?" 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily shrugged "Just wondering." 

Moony. says: 

He laughed a little and just shrugged. "Nothng special really.. What about you and James?" 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily blushed. "I got him a snitch that I charmed so when he catches it, it turns into a lily." 

Moony. says: 

Remus stopped with an impressed nod. "Niiice gift." He smiled, then realising he'd stopped continued. 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily blushed more. "So, whathegetme?" 

Moony. says: 

"Oh as though I'll fall for that," Remus said with a playful roll of his eyes. "Random questioning stopped working 2nd year when living with Sirius and James." 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Aww come Remus." Lily pouted "You have to -know-" 

Moony. says: 

"Course I know," Remus laughed a little. "But if you think I'm -telling- you then you're crazy." 

ms. ambitious says: 

"B-but Reeeeeeeemmuuusss! I don't want to give him this romantic gift if he's getting me something like a book. I'll look like a fool." 

Moony. says: 

"He's getting you an elephant and a baseball bat." He laughed. 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily scowled at him. "Your no fun." 

Moony. says: 

"I just quite like living!" Remus laughed. "James would -kill- me if he found out!" 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Hmph." Lily just pouted a bit. "He wouldn't -kill- you." 

Moony. says: 

"He'd definately try his damned hardest." He said, shaking his head. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"That must mean its a good gift...and he put thouoght into it." Lily started thinking out loud. 

Moony. says: 

"How the HELL does that suggest that?" Remus said, immediately frowning with confusion. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Think logically Remus. If he'd kill you cause you told me what my gift was, it means you must of spoiled a pretty big surprise for him" 

Moony. says: 

Remus thought about it a moment and shook his head. "Have you ever -met- Prongs?" 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Yes." Lily rolled her eyes "And whats with those silly nick names? arn't you a bit -old- for them" 

Moony. says: 

"They're just nicknames." Remus shrugged with a little laugh. "It doesn't matter really, does it?" 

ms. ambitious says: 

"But -Prongs-? I don't get it. I mean I get yours but the other three, theres are just -dumb-" 

Moony. says: 

"Well I never said that my friends are the -most- mature people in the world," Remus pointed out in a reasonable voice. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Good Point." Lily said with a laugh. 

Moony. says: 

Remus laid his skates down and sat on a bench to untie his bootlaces. "There is a ... Nevermind." He laughed a little, glancing at her. "You going to 
James' over christmas? 

ms. ambitious says: 

"There is a what?" Lily asked him raising her eyebrow. 

Moony. says: 

"Nothing. A good reason. You know. But I can't.." He shrugged. "I asked if you were going to James?" 

ms. ambitious says: 

"I know you asked me if I was going to James' and I am."Lily started. "But, I don't like it when you hid things from me and try to change the subject to 
cover it up. Might work for the boys but not me. 

Moony. says: 

"Oh trust me, it hardly works on them either," Remus laughed, putting one of his boots on the floor and beginning to undo the other. 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily starting to work on her second skate, "So there is a story behind the nicknames." 

Moony. says: 

"Just a private joke," Remus said simply, avoiding her eyes now. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Oh, another one of those 'boy' things. i get it, fine don't tell me." She stood up on her skates. 

Moony. says: 

Remus laughed a little. "Lily I really can't..." 

ms. ambitious says: 

"I know." she smirked. "I'll just get it out of James." 

Moony. says: 

"I'm not sure he'll..." Remus stopped, realising that even though JAmes wouldn't tell her it meant she stopped asking him. "Yes. Good idea." 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily stepped out onto the ice, "You coming?" 

Moony. says: 

Finally, Remus managed to pull on his skates and clattered to the ice, hitting it smoothly and grabbed Lily's hand to drag her further onto it with a 
laugh. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Hey now!" Lily laughed with a slight stumble. "I know how to skate." 

Moony. says: 

"I know. I'm trying to make you fall so I can take pictures and laugh at them in my spare time." Remus laughed. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"I knew it!" Lily laughed "You not Remus, you a fraud out to make me look bad" She took his hand the was still hold hers and pulled it into another 
direction. 

Moony. says: 

"Oh yeah. I'm actually Sirius having drunk Poly Juice potion." 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Well, must of had Remus make it or stole it from Slughorn cause I know there is no way Sirius is smart or patient enough to make that potion." Lily 
laughed as she skated around him. 

Moony. says: 

Remus just laughed and didn't say anything more about it. "So... been taking more unsuspecting victims with miseltoe?" 

ms. ambitious says: 

Lily thought for a second then gave a wicked half smile. "Nope. So far you've been my only 'victim'" 

Moony. says: 

"Lucky me," Remus laughed bitterly. 

ms. ambitious says: 

"Damn Right Lucky you." lily laughed "Not just every one gets to snog Lily Evans."

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments