Sirius Black (playful_padfoot) wrote in _marauders_map,
Sirius Black
playful_padfoot
_marauders_map

Who: Remus, Sirius, Lily, Mrs. Lupin, Mr. Lupin
What: Remus and Lily are going ice skating. Mr. Lupin tries to hint at Remus and Lily dating each other. Mrs. Lupin and Remus try to get Sirius to go ice skating.
Where: The Lupins

This wasn't getting finished so I'm posting...we can finish later I guess.

Moony. says:

"No, we're going iceskating," Remus said to his mum and dad in the kitchen. "Should be okay."

Lily says:

Lily was standing behind Remus with a pair of iceskates over her shoulder. "I go iceskating at this place all the time. ITs completely safe."

Moony. says:

Remus laughed. "I love iceskating. When I don't fall over." He said, glancng at Lily. "It's a rare show of balance on my part."

Moony. says:

"And a rare show of good taste in taking Miss. Evans," Mr. Lupin joked from behind his pape.

Paddy says:

*Sirius apparated into Remus' room and frowned when he wasn't there. He listened out the door and heard him talking downstairs. Sighing that he'd now have to use the door he disapparated and appeared again outside the Lupin's kitchen door. He knocked*

Lily says:

Lily blushed a bit, then raised her brow confused "Someone knocking on the kitchen door?"

Moony. says:

Mrs. Lupin opened the kitchen door and grinned, pulling Sirius inside. "Sirius," she smiled. "How are you honey?"

Moony. says:

Across the room, Remus smiled brightly.

Paddy says:

Hey Mrs. Lupin. *Sirius smiled* I'm good.

Lily says:

Lily frowned. This would interfere with her plans. "Sirius." she said curtly.

Moony. says:

"Sirius?" Mr. Lupin's paper lowered. He didn't want Remus' friend ruining his plans for Lily and Remus. "Hello."

Paddy says:

Ev--Lily. *He smiled slightly before realizing Mr. Lupin was in the room. Oh joy...* Hi Mr. Lupin. *he looked at Remus and Evans. What were they doing together?*

Moony. says:

"We're going iceskating." Remus smiled, brightly. "You want to come?"

Lily says:

Lily almost glared at Remus for inviting him but forced a smile.

Paddy says:

Definitely not. I hate ice skating. *he frowned. Great, this ruined his plans for the day...*

Lily says:

Lily smiled brightly. "Aw, thats to bad."

Moony. says:

"Well then you best leave them to it, eh?" Mr. Lupin laughed. "Never get in the way of iceskaters. Learnt that in christmas 53."

Moony. says:

"What happened?" Remus asked curiously.

Moony. says:

"He fell over on the ice and a skater ran over him," Mrs. Lupin giggled. She turned to Sirius. "Go with them Sirius dear.."

Paddy says:

I don't ice skate, Mrs. Lupin. *Sirius shook his head*

Lily says:

Lily would of glared at Mrs. Lupin but didn't. She folded her arms over her chest, Stupid Black.

Moony. says:

"Oh COME ON, Sirius." He sighed. "We'll put the phobia out of your mind."

Moony. says:

"You have a -phobia- of iceskating?" Mr. Lupin frowned curiously.

Paddy says:

I do -not- have a -phobia- of ice skating. *Sirius glared at Remus slightly* I just don't like it. It's that simple.

Lily says:

Lily just sighed and took a seat at the table. This was obviously going to take a while.

Moony. says:

Remus suddenly realised what he'd said and fell silent.

Moony. says:

Mr. Lupin continued to look at Sirius a moment before turning to his wife as if to say, 'I told you that boy is odd.'

Lily says:

"tell me about it." Lily murmered

Paddy says:

Whatever, it's fine. Have fun, I'll see you later. Bye Mrs. Lupin...er, Mr. Lupin. *He smiled hesitantly and started for the door*

Moony. says:

Remus ran over to him and pulled him outside. "One minute," he said before shutting the door. "Sirius?" He pleaded.

Paddy says:

*Sirius turned to Remus with a frustrated sigh* You know I don't skate, Remus. It's fine, go have fun. I'll see you later or whenever.

Lily says:

"Mrs. Lupin could I have a cup of tea please?" She asked politely. "I believe they may be awhile."

Moony. says:

Mrs. Lupin gave her a knowing look and offered her the tea pot, placing a mug in front of her. "Sure love."

Moony. says:

Remus looked postively heartbroken. "Please come? I know you're... I know you don't like iceskating but.."

Paddy says:

So what the hell am I going to do? Sit there and watch you two? I don't think so...*he shook his head* Sorry, love. I'm not going to deal with her and the comments I -know- she's going to make...

Lily says:

"Thank you." Lily said taking a sip. "Its delicious." She turned to Mr. Lupin. "Anything interesting in the paper?"

Moony. says:

"Depressing is closer," Mr, Lupin sighed. "Time to have fun is now obviously." he laughed.

Moony. says:

"You're not mad at me are you?" Remus said pleadingly.

Paddy says:

Er, no not really. But next time don't go around telling everyone I have a bloody PHOBIA. *he frowned*

Lily says:

Lily nodded taking another sip of tea.

Moony. says:

"Slip of the tongue," He answered with wide eyes.

Paddy says:

Yeah, alright. *he shrugged* It's fine.

Moony. says:

Mrs Lupin knocked the back door and opened it. "Come have a cup of tea Sirius. Before you go back." she smiled kindly.

Moony. says:

"What the hell are you knocking the back door for Rachel?" Mr. Lupin laughed. "You knock it from the other side."

Lily says:

Lily laughed. He had a point.

Moony. says:

Mr. Lupin grinned at the girl beside him. She'd be perfect for Remus. Just perfect.

Paddy says:

Er...*Sirius glanced inside where he could hear Mr. Lupin's voice. Should he...well, he probably owed it to Mrs. Lupin* Alright.

Moony. says:

Remus practically beamed at him, stepping back inside again and grabbing a mug for himself and Sirius.

Moony. says:

"Good," Mrs. Lupin smiled. "How are the Potter's Sirius?"

Paddy says:

They're doing great actually. *Sirius sat down, away from Mr. Lupin, and smiled a little* After Christmas Mr. and Mrs. Potter are leaving for France for a little less than a week.

Moony. says:

"So you'll be having fun at the Potter's then, eh?" Mr. Lupin laughed. "Sounds like fun. Any plans?"

Lily says:

Lily leaned back in her chair and sipped her tea. All she wanted to do was go skating. Why'd -he- have to show up.

Paddy says:

Well besides being as lazy as possible and eating whatever is in the fridge, I think we might have a little New Year's Eve party with our friends. *he shrugged*

Moony. says:

Mrs. Lupin smiled. "That should be nice. Will you both be going then?" She said to Remus and Lily.

Moony. says:

"That's an EXCELLENT idea," Mr. Lupin nodded. "You two'd have a great time."

Lily says:

Lily was brought out of her thoughts. "Yea, I plan to go." She looked at Mr. Lupin and smiled. She really shouldn't encourage him but....

Moony. says:

"You should take her Remus," He smiled. "Make sure that she doesn't get attacked by drunken boys.."

Moony. says:

"Well actually dad she's--"

Lily says:

Lily almost choked on her tea.

Moony. says:

"Oh it's alright." he laughed. "I know I know."

Moony. says:

Mrs. Lupin noticed the clock and laughed. "My God. It's already that time. Are you two off iceskating or what?"

Paddy says:

Make sure she doesn't get attacked by -one- drunken boy, is more like it...*Sirius muttered to himself*

Moony. says:

Remus sniggered quietly at Sirius as he got up.

Lily says:

Lily shot a glare at Sirius.

Moony. says:

Mr. Lupin looked at the clock too. "Yes they close at a certian time you realise?" he smiled and went back to his paper. "Have fun on your date you two." He laughed.

Lily says:

Lily smirked. What better way to annoy Sirius. "Will do, Mr. Lupin." She picked her skates, "Ready to go Remus?"

Moony. says:

"Oh. errr... Well..." He looked around for his skates.

Moony. says:

Mr. Lupin grinned. His son was always shy about girls..

Paddy says:

*Sirius frowned. Date? Ugh, he was going to--no no, he had to be nice. It -was- Remus' dad after all. Instead he glared at Evans. He'd get her back for this*

Moony. says:

"Oh i left them at the door." He waved to Sirius. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

Lily says:

Lily smiled as she found Remus' skates, "Here they are. Lets' go. Later Mr. Lupin, Mrs. Lupin."

Paddy says:

Yeah, bye. *Sirius smiled at Remus and waved slightly*

Moony. says:

"Bye dear," Mrs. Lupin smiled. She turned to Sirius. "Oh. You left your shoes here Sirius. Remus put them by the door for you..."

Paddy says:

I did? *Sirius raised an eyebrow but got up to see what she was talking about*

Moony. says:

MRs. Lupin went with him. "Yes. Right there by the door," She smiled, pointing.

Lily says:

Lily walked by Remus and snickered. "You dad is interesting."

Moony. says:

"He's evil. I swear sometimes I think he knwos and is doing it on purpose," Remus laugehd.

Paddy says:

I don't see any shoes...*Sirius looked at her with a frown*

Moony. says:

"You really should go skating," She said gently.

Paddy says:

I appreciate your effort Mrs. Lupin, but I really hate skating. *he smiled* And Evans--Lily *he corrected himself* will only make it worse by being there.

Moony. says:

She smiled kindly. "You sure love. They're not really dating.. obviously."

Lily says:

was almost giddy now that they left the house. "This is going to be soo much fun."

Paddy says:

I know that. *He laughed* Though Mr. Lupin sure thinks so...*he glanced back toward the kitchen and shrugged* Thanks for the tea. I'll see you soon I guess.

Moony. says:

"He just likes her. He thinks she's the reason Remus is so happy," She laugehd, rolling her eyes.

Moony. says:

Remus laughed. "I DO love iceskating."

Paddy says:

Oh. I gotcha. *he smiled* Well, at least he's happy is what's important.

Moony. says:

Mrs. Lupin smiled, nodding gently. "He wouldn't think it was you.."

Paddy says:

He doesn't really like me, does he? *Sirius laughed* He's always giving me looks when I come round.

Moony. says:

Mrs. Lupin smiled. "He thinks you're a bad influence. Because you make Remus nervous... for obvious reasons."

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments