'cause were not special (xxunbrokenxx) wrote in _makemedance,
'cause were not special
xxunbrokenxx
_makemedance

Name; Rachel
Age; 13 (almost 14 if it counts for anything)
Sexual Preference; bisexual... heh
Single? (If you're not, picture of you're boyfriend/girlfriend?) I'm not but I don't have a picture of my boyfriend at the moment.

Getting Deeper
bands; underOATH, Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday, Every Time I Die, Alexisonfire, Senses Fail, From Autumn To Ashes, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance... oh there is just too many check out my interest if you want them all
movies; Ginger Snaps, Edward Scissorhands, Napolean Dynamite, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Office Space
If you were going to be gay with one celeb, who would you choose?; Tara Reid -my fantasy
Things you do for fun; listen to music, sing/scream, write, chillax with mah homies (friends), go to shows, the occasional movie, go to eat at Mano's (local restaurant) at 1 in the morning.
The most important thing to you is; music
Can you dance?; like a motherfuck
Input on avril?; She does her thing, she used to bother me but I stopped really caring what other people do.
Tell me what your idea of a perfect date would be; I love autumn so it would probally be just going to the park downtown and walking around while the leaves are falling and the wind is blowing slightly. Then going to get coffee (I love coffee). And maybe a little good night kiss. heh-hopeless romantic.
Photos
Four pictures of yourself;

One picture of something you like, anything;

my beautiful kitty Midnight

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments