that's miss doom of disaster to you
zap_
_makemedance

• Mood:

Application

>♥Name; Cindi
♥Age; 16
♥Sexual Preference; straight
♥Single? (If you're not, picture of you're boyfriend/girlfriend?)

Getting Deeper
♥bands;
-Against Me!
-Q and Not U
-Les Savy Fav  
-The Mars Volta
-Ex Models
-Le shok
-Interpol
-Built to Spill
-Gravy Train!!!
-Modest Mouse (older) 
♥movies;
-The Shawshank Redemptopn
-Fight Club
-Thumbilina
-Evil Dead
-Evil Dead 2
-Evil Dead 3 (army of darkness)

♥If you were going to be gay with one celeb, who would you choose?; Definitely Catherine Zeta Jones. I don't think I have to explain.
♥Things you do for fun; I skip stones. I go to the nearest dollar store and buy plastic golfing equipment and test it out in parking lots. At 1 AM you can find me in Stop and Shop hulla hooping my way down the aisles. I have movie parties with my friends. I have dance contests late at night in parks. I roll down short green hills. I get bruised. I go to local shows and support friends' bands. I sew/stich/stencil clothes. I listen to the music I love and dance in my room. I drink homeade lemonade on my porch. I walk around my town. I lay on top of a store roof when you can see the stars. I take pictures of anything that fascinates me. I decorate my walls in ties and pictures. Theres so much more.
♥The most important thing to you is; My close friends.
♥Can you dance?; Oh yes. I have my own line of special dance moves as well. One is called the "limp leg" and the other is part of a game called 'ghost hunt'. You slowly box in a ghost like a mime/robot. Then you stamp on it repeatedly. It's so fun.
♥Input on avril?; Really annoying voice. Plus she called her fans poseurs. Just overall an annoying person.
♥Tell me what your idea of a perfect date would be; Chocolate milkshakes, sand between toes, laughter, marshmellows, fire, hearts melting..

Photos♥
>♥Four pictures of yourself;
♥One picture of something you like, anything;

And I love poi. Whipping around crazy glowsticks in the dark whilst listening to techno. Awesome.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments