Sirius Black (playful_padfoot) wrote in _m_m_ooc,
Sirius Black
playful_padfoot
_m_m_ooc

Hello all!!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (at least those of us Americans here) and are enjoying...well life in general.

I want to apologize for my lack of...well, of everything _m_m related recently. Let me say college life can be crazy! But I love every minute of it. I was involved in the school play this semester, and as a main character I had rehearsal five days a week which can explain my lack of time in the evenings to devote to _m_m. Insane schedule and all...I'm now back with this community!

Once Thursday rolls around (because before then I have two exams and a huuuge engineering project due) your mod will be back in action! I'm excited and ready to go.

So here's to a more active _m_m in the next few weeks and into the future! More news later!

Thanks all for hanging in!

--Ilene
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Applications can be sent to: MaraudersMapRPG@gmail.com Here's the little form we'd like you to fill in, just for a bit of info on your character,…

• (no subject)

INFO -Friend MM and all its friend communities. [They’re listed on mm’s userinfo if you’re like me and get a bit lost.] -Friend all the other…

• (no subject)

Characters (by house) Most characters are debateable if they're not too swamped in canon so comment or email and ask us about years, houses,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment