Lily Evans (mystical_red) wrote in _m_m_ooc,
Lily Evans
mystical_red
_m_m_ooc

'Allo Loves!  

I know that everyone has been like uber uber busy lately. (poor me has been suffering through rp withdrawl)  Anyways, I thought I'd put up this kind little message to tell everyone that I will be gone all weekend (Oh noes)  because I'm going to Neko-con which is going to be unbelievable fun.  (there will be pictures yay) any ways My friend Ally is an increadiable artist and I wanted to share her webcomic with all of you (this is occ i can do that right? I hope so.,... don't kill me.)  there's only one strip up so far but its really fun and theres great stuff in the gallery and such... humor me and visit?  Love you all !!!
xxx
Leigh

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Applications can be sent to: MaraudersMapRPG@gmail.com Here's the little form we'd like you to fill in, just for a bit of info on your character,…

• (no subject)

INFO -Friend MM and all its friend communities. [They’re listed on mm’s userinfo if you’re like me and get a bit lost.] -Friend all the other…

• (no subject)

Characters (by house) Most characters are debateable if they're not too swamped in canon so comment or email and ask us about years, houses,…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 1 comment