1. Post anything you want. Poetry, letters, lyrics, or anything else along those lines. If you promote in this community, your post will be deleted, and you will get a warning. If you promote twice, you will be banned from the community. Don't say we didn't tell you so.
2. Nothing racist or homophobic. Anything along those lines will not be tolerated, and banned you will be. And also, don't judge others' posts negatively, because that too will not be tolerated. This community was made so people can feel comfortable with speaking their mind, and if you all are mean to one another, this community will fall apart.
3. If whatever you are posting was not written by you, make sure to credit the person who did. It doesn't matter whether it is a band, poet, or whatever, you need to give them the credit they deserve.
4. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. If you make a few mistakes, that is alright with us. We won't get mad at you for making a mistake. But DoNt TaLk LiKe ThIs BeCaUsE iT's AnNoYiNg.
5. Do not disallow comments. If you are willing to post your lyrics, poems, or stories, then you should be willing to hear others' opinions. And no need to worry. Any rude comments that the mods feel are too inappropriate will be deleted.
If you obey the rules, (which isn't that hard to do) this community will be a fun way to express yourself. If you take advantage of this community, it will have to be shut down, which wouldn't be fair to all of those who followed all of the rules. Thankyou, and enjoy the community!
If you would like your letter, lyric, or poetry community promoted here, just email Taylor, and we will get right on it. If we do promote your community on our user info, it isn't manditory for you to promote ours as well, but it would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!