?

No account? Create an account
Sep. 1st, 2004 @ 07:14 am when i look into your eyes, i can face the world, ohwoah, you know i can do anything...
About this Entry
butterfly
wravenmadd:
Current Mood: lovedlovey and content
it's hard to believe that a week ago today was the last day i would ever be just me. now i'm not only me, i'm someone's mommy. and that someone has changed my life in so many ways it would take volumes to express it. she is by far the best thing to ever happen to me.

yesterday she had her first check-up. everything looks good. she's gaining weight at a good rate, she doesn't show any signs of jaundice, and other than the fact that she hasn't pooped since that visit to the doctor, she's healthy as a horse. i'm worried about the poop thing though.

she's gotten her gas-reflex smile, and it's just about the cutest thing you've ever seen! she always manages to get it in at just the right times, too. i'm almost tempted to believe they're real smiles. soon. but not too soon, lol.

i can't wait until she can fit into real clothes! i was so worried she wouldn't be able to wear some of her outfits because she'd be too big, and it turns out the opposite is true. how silly. but at least she'll get to wear her clothes and we won't have to put them away untouched.

i think i hear her crying, which means she's hungry again. i'm not surprised, it's been almost 4 hours. she's a good girl.

i've never been so happy in my life.
Date:September 1st, 2004 02:45 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
did you get the breast feeding to work? i read earlier you were having a bit of problems.

technically they are smiles, gas reflex or not, i bet they're adorable!