Hannah (whatthechicken) wrote in _lust_4_us,
Hannah
whatthechicken
_lust_4_us

Lust For Me

Name: Hannah

Hobbies:
5 of your favorite bands/singers: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Bush, Sugarcult, Seven Mary Three
5 of your favorite movies: Backdraft, Trainspotting, Go, The Rules of Attraction, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Favorite TV show (as in one): The Real World
How the fuck did you find us?: A promotion community

Your opinion on...
One Celebrity: Angelina Jolie is an amazing woman. She is so open with her sexuality and doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks. She's fucking hot, and she has an amazing personality. She adopted a child to add to her life, and she's been everywhere and done everything. She's my hero.
Abortion: It should be illegal except in certain cases such as rape, incest, and those kinds of things. Irresponsibility shouldn't be excused so easily.
OPEN self-mutilation: I say keep it to yourself. If you're going to cut yourself or whatever don't let everyone and their dog know about it. It just makes you look like a depressed attention-whore.
This Picture: Is that a transexual? Because I don't want to bag on that, it's pretty common these days. I think if you're a man you shouldn't try to be a woman, but whatever works. Um... and clean up that trashy room.

Please promote to one place (go here for banners):http://www.livejournal.com/users/elegantangel/69530.html?view=588186#t588186

At least 3 pictures; one with your face, one with your body:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments