DestructoGirl (ba4ever) wrote in _lushkink,
DestructoGirl
ba4ever
_lushkink

• Mood:
  • Music:

Testing the waters.

Ok so there is a point to this post.

I still consider myself fairly new to the world of headerizing. And I'm also a little self-confident making stuff for people - other than people like Eri who will be brutally honest with me about my work among other close friends - that's why I've never officially offered requests, or made any requests post, I most certainly wouldn't turn you down if you out and asked me, and that's usually when I'm asked specifically to make something that I'll do it. So this is a taste of my headerizing style, even though I think it's pretty varied, I try lots of different stuff.

So it's just an experiment. I always feel that I can't get the best out of my work if I make things that I'm not particularly passionate for, of course Canadian Pride dude NF! And I think he's a very good actor, very good looking, but not particularly passionate about him (nor FF and Serenity, and yes I've seen them, before you judge) at all. That's what would happen if I were to open up request posts, so I guess I'm seeing what you guys honestly think here.

So a heads up that when I get more time aka when school is over or..I'm bored with time I guess I'll attempt.

Another thing I'm wondering is if anyone would be open to a sort of group request post thing - which is mainly a question to my fellow graphic makers first and foremost, like a post where we all take the same interest (or whatever the case may be) and make a graphic with it, to compare the different style, meaning each requestor would get 4 icons, 1 from each of us. Would you guys be up to the challenge?

Feel free to snag it, I'll make a default to go along with is if you wish. Credit nice, not necessary since it's just an experiment of sorts.

So..ya, sorry for the seemingly pointless post. But there is a method in my madness.
Tags: celebrities: nathan fillion, headers, inquiries
Subscribe

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• Icon Dump: ATTACK OF THE PILOTS! (BTVS, Angel, Wonderfalls!)

So I know this is a ginormous post...as I'm wont to post, because I usually do icons in bulk. And as of late I've been going back to the beginning,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 34 comments

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• Icon Dump: ATTACK OF THE PILOTS! (BTVS, Angel, Wonderfalls!)

So I know this is a ginormous post...as I'm wont to post, because I usually do icons in bulk. And as of late I've been going back to the beginning,…