?

No account? Create an account

17 March 2006 @ 07:31 pm
13 Wonderfalls Icons  
Mostly because Karla keeps bugging me to make em, so I'll just post what I have for now....

I know it's not a ton! But I don't want to just rush a bunch of super terrible icons of this show, it's just too good to plop together!

And I think I might make a post of hot people next; I'm falling into the whole Robert Pattinson thing. Yum.

Also, I wanted to address the whole crediting issue that always seems to creep up. Here are the reasons yours truly asks for credit:

1. If someone likes the icon you're using, that I've made, they will usually ask you who made it. If you're able to tell them, or they go find out themselves, they can get back to my posts, and find others like it. Then they credit, etc etc.

That's right. Just one main reason. I'm not trying to be self-centered, I'm trying to be anything but! So take the extra two seconds to copy and paste my user name ;) And I'll love you forever.

Friend _lushkink
My Resources
Please credit erithegreat! Thanks!

Current Mood: deviousdevious
Current Music: BECK - LOSER

Lauren: Jayesecretlyevileen on March 18th, 2006 12:44 am (UTC)
the 1st and 6th are my faves for sure. #1 is just really bright, simple coloring, but bright and pretty.

and I like the last one :P
erithegreat on March 18th, 2006 12:51 am (UTC)
Aww, thanks! Yeah, this fandom is so easy to over-complicate, I've been trying to keep things textless if possible. And once the caps are lightened, the coloring comes out so naturally, I don't screw around with it, like someone suggested oh a lil while ago ;)

Thanks, I think I'm going to raid your userpics page lol!
Lauren: She Fliessecretlyevileen on March 18th, 2006 03:28 am (UTC)
So far the couple WF icons I started have all been textless, except for the one Moooo icon. lol

caps are lightened, the coloring comes out so naturally

Do you mostly lighten with little contrast? Cuz i tend to lighten but with much contrast. Only askin' cuz I wanna try the sin technique. hehehee ;)

lol raid away! weeeee
erithegreat on March 18th, 2006 05:33 am (UTC)
No I duplicate and set to screen, then keep duplicating that screened layer until I'm satisfied. Sometimes I play with curves/levels on each in dividual one to get a certain part lightened, but i usally don't take that much time...
Lauren: Deepersecretlyevileen on March 18th, 2006 05:45 am (UTC)
I've been fooling around with curves lately too. really like it.

I should try that. I haven't been doing the screen thing lately for some reason.
erithegreat on March 18th, 2006 05:52 am (UTC)
Ah. It works well with WF cuz it doesn't desaturate it too much, like some other methods do.
DestructoGirlba4ever on March 18th, 2006 01:00 am (UTC)
Ya, 1's my fave too :D 3-5, and 7.

ZOMG. It's too damn funny.

Re: your note, I'm not self-centered either, I care more about people seeing who made them, just so they can visit my other posts to see if there are more icons they like. I like to know what people like :)
erithegreat on March 18th, 2006 01:46 am (UTC)
Muahah I saw the clip I was like OMG MUST ICON.

Yeah, it seems like lately people have been like OMGWTF CREDIT!?!?! YOU DIDN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING!

and then i'm like

SO WHAT GO FUCK YOURSELF KTHX.
canadiangirl_86 on March 18th, 2006 01:49 am (UTC)
Hee! Awesome!
erithegreat on March 18th, 2006 01:52 am (UTC)
No, YOU are. :P
DestructoGirl: (WF) Aaron w/ pimp shirtba4ever on March 20th, 2006 08:25 pm (UTC)
No. *I* am.

Hmph.

Oh..sorry... :|
erithegreat on March 20th, 2006 08:42 pm (UTC)
No YOU are!

Er. Both. Plural. bwah...
(Deleted comment)
erithegreat on March 18th, 2006 05:33 am (UTC)
Re: Posting this here too (so others can check if their icons are on the site)
Thank so much!