?

No account? Create an account

07 July 2009 @ 04:32 pm
important-ish update!  

new things.

• The tags here in the community will no longer be updated.
  • All of _lushkink's posts are now bookmarked at our new Delicious page (tags here), also linked at the top of the community. The tags remain similar, along with the added benefit of searching the bookmarks for what you'd like. (In the top left corner, type what you'd like click search!)
  • Almost all of thebodyred's old image links have been broken (sorry!), but I'm leaving the posts up. Those posts won't be included in the new tag catalogue.
  • Questions? Ask!

DestructoGirlba4ever on July 7th, 2009 08:48 pm (UTC)
Coolness! I suppose I'll have to learn how to use it :P

I've got some stuff made but...it would be a really lame post...what's funny is that I'm still watching BTVS and reading fic all the time...yet I feel like I've lost my abilities!
erithegreat on July 8th, 2009 02:00 pm (UTC)
Take your time, no worries. We all post minimally lately anyway lmao.

Aww, I hate that. You're probably just a little rusty -- post them and get them out of your system, and I'm sure you'll get your groove back. Stella. :P
DestructoGirlba4ever on July 8th, 2009 06:51 pm (UTC)
Will you be my Taye Diggs?

*itwasTayeDiggswasn'tit?*
erithegreat on July 8th, 2009 08:36 pm (UTC)
Totally, girl. I'll do RENT and...what the fuck else does he do but be sexy?
frontyaseminla: [people] ZQ - Damn gurlfrontyardninja on July 7th, 2009 09:58 pm (UTC)
Dag, yo. You said you were doing it. I am impressed.
erithegreat on July 8th, 2009 02:03 pm (UTC)
:D Been wanting to since I realized LJ's tags have a stupid short character limit. Plus I needed some mind numbing work to occupy the brain.