?

No account? Create an account

19 January 2006 @ 10:56 pm

I got bored... when I should have been watching Buffy, I made icons. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and I love feedback :)

If you'd like to use it and want a matching icon or want it customized, lemme know and I'll get right on it. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4Image hosted by Photobucket.com 5Image hosted by Photobucket.com 6Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9Image hosted by Photobucket.com 10Image hosted by Photobucket.com

made the pinkishred one for valentines day. lol a bit early

1Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4Image hosted by Photobucket.com 5Image hosted by Photobucket.com 6Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9Image hosted by Photobucket.com 10Image hosted by Photobucket.com 11Image hosted by Photobucket.com 12Image hosted by Photobucket.com 13Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Current Mood: okayokay

Angelicangelic_nl on January 20th, 2006 11:01 am (UTC)
I love the SMG icons, very pretty!
I can't see your 2nd wallpaper, but I voted for the first one(that I still know)
Lauren: Gorgeoussecretlyevileen on January 20th, 2006 07:54 pm (UTC)

Hmm, weird. lol but thanks too :)
(Deleted comment)
Lauren: Hair Smells Nicesecretlyevileen on January 20th, 2006 07:53 pm (UTC)
=) aww thanks
Lisa Ctaught_to_dream on January 20th, 2006 04:38 pm (UTC)
saving numbers 3 and 5 of the VM, will credit when I use them :)
Lauren: Amusedsecretlyevileen on January 20th, 2006 07:55 pm (UTC)
thanks :) I'm pleased you like those cuz those are of the ones I thought came out the best. :)
DestructoGirl: B/A - I knowba4ever on January 22nd, 2006 07:31 pm (UTC)
Hee! 7 versions. I think I like the cropping of #3 the best and the natural colouring of #2.

Aww, I forgot about that second WP, it's so pretty and..sad *sniffle*
Lauren: Tea Timesecretlyevileen on February 15th, 2006 03:52 am (UTC)
lol aaah my craziness with the diff versions.

those two are my faves. #1 was a really old one that i just forgot about. it was just stuffed away in a folder by itself.

yeah it is sad. :( when I listen to the close your eyes song I can just picture Buffy stabbing Angel when it happens.. and it's like *crushed*
Lauren: Bangelsecretlyevileen on February 15th, 2006 03:53 am (UTC)
oh lol omg coincidence! as i was talking about Becoming.. i'm listening to a NIN album or something I downloaded and i just checked the song... it's The Becoming.