DestructoGirl (ba4ever) wrote in _lushkink,
DestructoGirl
ba4ever
_lushkink

• Mood:
  • Music:

Icon Dump: ATTACK OF THE PILOTS! (BTVS, Angel, Wonderfalls!)

So I know this is a ginormous post...as I'm wont to post, because I usually do icons in bulk. And as of late I've been going back to the beginning, and I've finally got enough skills to be able to clean up these S1 caps for use! So with that trend in mine, we've got pilot icons (Wonderfalls and Angel aren't finished, but I decided to post what I had because this icon dump was getting out of hand). While I've still got this groove going, I'm going to work myself up. Though I'm itching to do some S2 since I just rewatched almost half the season already.r

Bait:

Total Icons: 103
[64] BTVS (1x01 Welcome to the Hellmouth/1x02 The Harvest)
[5] Angel (1x01 City Of)
[3] David Boreanaz
[2] Ellen Page
[9] Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
[4] Robert Downey Jr
[15] Wonderfalls (1x01 Wax Lion)
[3] BTVSish headers

Line and Hook!Collapse )

Friend this community so you can keep track of some talented artists such as canadiangirl_86 secretlyevileen and erithegreat!

I got too caught up with WTTH/TH else I'd have made more headers! Next icon post, should be Wonderfalls 1x01 cont'd, SMG, Seth Green, Caroline Dhavernas, The Rock, B/A...and more! Stay tuned!

Community pimpage! eternal_lims eternal_lims
Usually I don't like the lims/icon chals anymore because it's always the same people who win over and over again. But this is a good one, and it'll be nice to rack up a whole bunch of B/A icons to post :D (it's a B/A icon lims). So come on and join! We know you love B/A and we know you loves to icon!
Tags: !maker: ba4ever, celebrities: caroline dhavernas, celebrities: david boreanaz, celebrities: dwayne "the rock" johnson, celebrities: ellen page, celebrities: robert downey jr, celebrities: sarah michelle gellar, characters: angel, characters: buffy, characters: cordelia, characters: darla, characters: eric (wf), characters: giles, characters: jaye, characters: scoobies (btvs), characters: willow, characters: xander, community pimp, headers, icons, pairing: buffy/angel, television: angel the series, television: buffy the vampire slayer, television: wonderfalls
Subscribe

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• BSG Icon Drop

[21] BSG (mostly piloticians) -- spoilers up to 4x10, ' Revelations' [14] BSG S3 bloopers (mostly KS) [18] Blooper screencaps 01/ 02/…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 40 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• BSG Icon Drop

[21] BSG (mostly piloticians) -- spoilers up to 4x10, ' Revelations' [14] BSG S3 bloopers (mostly KS) [18] Blooper screencaps 01/ 02/…