DestructoGirl (ba4ever) wrote in _lushkink,
DestructoGirl
ba4ever
_lushkink

• Mood:

I'm bored and so are my icons, but I'm posting anyway :P

I'm posting because I'm having a hard time getting into the mood to icon, so if I don't post now, it'll be a long time coming until I get enough to make another batch.

[*]10 BTVSish
[*]14 BSG
[*]18 Wonderfalls {1x01 Wax Lion}
[*]4 Grey's related
[*]24 Music and misc {incl Chris Bosh :D, Sandra Bullock, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jason Behr}

C U T T O T H E C H A S E A L R E A D Y!Collapse )

[*] Comment are like crack
[*] Credit like a hor (to ba4ever
[*] Hotlinking is for tweakos.
Tags: !maker: ba4ever, celebrities: jake gyllenhaal, celebrities: jason behr, celebrities: kate walsh, celebrities: sarah michelle gellar, characters: aaron tyler, characters: anders, characters: angel, characters: buffy, characters: jaye, characters: mahandra, icons, musicians: damien rice, musicians: gary lightbody, musicians: glen hansard, musicians: snow patrol, pairing: buffy/angel, pairing: kara/anders, sports: chris bosh, sports: mo pete, television: buffy the vampire slayer, television: grey's anatomy, television: heroes, television: the office, television: wonderfalls
Subscribe

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• Icon Dump: ATTACK OF THE PILOTS! (BTVS, Angel, Wonderfalls!)

So I know this is a ginormous post...as I'm wont to post, because I usually do icons in bulk. And as of late I've been going back to the beginning,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• Icon Dump: ATTACK OF THE PILOTS! (BTVS, Angel, Wonderfalls!)

So I know this is a ginormous post...as I'm wont to post, because I usually do icons in bulk. And as of late I've been going back to the beginning,…