?

No account? Create an account

22 November 2006 @ 04:01 am
Textures  
My first set of textures :D
37 icon sized textures and 21 large stock images that have been edited in photoshop.

Please include my lj username in your resources or link back to my deviant account... as these are from my own photos and I spent lots of time on them.

Download Here

Download Here

21 total, split into two folders.
Download Part I Here and Download Part II Here

Some random ones that aren't worth getting their own zip folder:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Current Mood: creative
Current Music: the Cybermen (music from the Doctor Who CIN concert)

DestructoGirl: BT - try honestyba4ever on November 22nd, 2006 11:05 pm (UTC)
Oh pretty I always prefer large textures gives you more room to play. I haven't been able to icon in a while so I'll download them when I actually have time and motivation to icon haha.
Lauren: DW - Funny Doctorsecretlyevileen on November 22nd, 2006 11:14 pm (UTC)
Figured the large ones would be especially good for larger graphics. :D I have so many more stock images left over to work with. lol so I'll be making more next time I get bored.
Ditzy Kitty: Candle - Magical - Made by Meditzy_kitty on December 8th, 2006 09:31 pm (UTC)
*Snags the textures 'cause they're so pretty* Oh, and, you're added to my super long credit list.
Lauren: Revelationssecretlyevileen on December 9th, 2006 10:39 pm (UTC)
hehe thanks :) glad ya like them.