?

No account? Create an account

03 November 2006 @ 04:23 am
sin's textures 001  
6 sets of textures. All downloads (in .zip format) from deviantART:
Crediting or linking back either here or to my deviantART would be awesome, thanks.
If you have suggestions, please let me know. I may not be able to fill them, but as I've just started doing this, I'll consider everything!

Sorry ladies and germs, I've taken the textures down because, well, I'm sick of them! Muahaha you must bend to my whims! Anyway, sorry but them's the breaks. :\

Like what you see?
Join
Watch
Affiliate
The rest of my stuffs

Lauren: Naughty Nursesecretlyevileen on November 4th, 2006 03:34 am (UTC)
So awesome that your doing this. with yer new special camera. :D I shall check 'em out later this week, if I get my icon groove back, I'll see if I can make good use of them. ;)
erithegreat on November 5th, 2006 06:06 am (UTC)
Well I just took an assload of pictures. Next time, I'm going to crop them and actually photoshop up some textures. Just trying to get a feel for the camera mostly. I hope some of them are helpful. I should probably try out some light textures as well just to get used to them! Thanks, Laur!
Lauren: Laughter - DBsecretlyevileen on November 6th, 2006 02:52 am (UTC)
Sweet =D

I downloaded one pack, but haven't looked at them yet. Comp was being too sluggish when downloading.
Lauren: BA - Bite Mesecretlyevileen on November 6th, 2006 02:53 am (UTC)
ps - can you reupload Mad World for me? I finally went to download it lol and it was expired.
D.: Θ nin; i can't shakethebodyred on November 6th, 2006 02:57 pm (UTC)
i can get it for you ;)
Lauren: DW - Funny Doctorsecretlyevileen on November 6th, 2006 04:47 pm (UTC)
sweet thanks :D
Ditzy Kitty: Candle - Magical - Made by Meditzy_kitty on December 8th, 2006 09:35 pm (UTC)
Snagged tons, because, pretty stock photos are like crack, or chocalate, kittens too. You're now added to my super-duper long resource list of doom.
erithegreat on December 8th, 2006 09:40 pm (UTC)
Ooooh thanks. Beware, they are of the slight suckage! ;)
Talishafelicia_sp on October 10th, 2007 06:41 pm (UTC)
took and credited! thanks a lot!
btw your icons are the shiz!