D. (thebodyred) wrote in _lushkink,
D.
thebodyred
_lushkink

Comment here with hq photos that you want me to icon. If you don't comment with a picture, I will ignore the comment.

There is no limit to how many icons you want however you must select pics from the following lists:

TV
Buffy. Angel. Firefly. Charmed. Nip/Tuck. House. Gilmore Girls. Reno911. Ghost Whisperer. Supernatural. Project Runway.

Movies
Any movie you want. Suggestions: Romeo + Juliet. Kill Bill. American History X. The Illusionist. The Mummy. Clueless. The Princess Bride. Dodgeball. POTC. Super Troopers. Fear. Sin City. Saw. Edward Scissorhands. The Craft.

Actor/Actress
Sarah Michelle Gellar. Mia Kirshner. Rose McGowan. Alyssa Milano. Shannen Doherty. Alyson Hannigan. Charisma Carpenter. Reese Witherspoon. Angelina Jolie. Uma Thurman. Nicholas Brenden. Edward Norton. Jake Gyllenhaal. Brad Pitt. Vince Vaughn. Julian Mcmahon.

Bands/Singers
Nine Inch Nails. Marilyn Manson. Rob Zombie. Modwheelmood. Sarah McLaughlin.
Subscribe

• Why yes, I am alive.

Here's my grand return. It's been at least two years?? since I've made a post or worked on icons. I don't know how frequent I'll be making…

• I <3 SMG

So I know I said I was going to to do a slew of BTVS episodes, starting from WTTH/TH. I don't think I necessarily lost the muse, but with school and…

• Icon Dump: ATTACK OF THE PILOTS! (BTVS, Angel, Wonderfalls!)

So I know this is a ginormous post...as I'm wont to post, because I usually do icons in bulk. And as of late I've been going back to the beginning,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments