?

No account? Create an account

02 September 2006 @ 12:12 pm

Comment here with hq photos that you want me to icon. If you don't comment with a picture, I will ignore the comment.

There is no limit to how many icons you want however you must select pics from the following lists:

TV
Buffy. Angel. Firefly. Charmed. Nip/Tuck. House. Gilmore Girls. Reno911. Ghost Whisperer. Supernatural. Project Runway.

Movies
Any movie you want. Suggestions: Romeo + Juliet. Kill Bill. American History X. The Illusionist. The Mummy. Clueless. The Princess Bride. Dodgeball. POTC. Super Troopers. Fear. Sin City. Saw. Edward Scissorhands. The Craft.

Actor/Actress
Sarah Michelle Gellar. Mia Kirshner. Rose McGowan. Alyssa Milano. Shannen Doherty. Alyson Hannigan. Charisma Carpenter. Reese Witherspoon. Angelina Jolie. Uma Thurman. Nicholas Brenden. Edward Norton. Jake Gyllenhaal. Brad Pitt. Vince Vaughn. Julian Mcmahon.

Bands/Singers
Nine Inch Nails. Marilyn Manson. Rob Zombie. Modwheelmood. Sarah McLaughlin.

Lisa C: Johnny - ed woodtaught_to_dream on September 4th, 2006 12:06 am (UTC)
TV:
Gilmore Girls:

and

Movies:
Ed Wood:

and...

Actress:
Alyssa Milano:

and

I know 5 is a little much/me being greedy so if you don't do all of them I don't mind :)
Thanks in advance! :):):)
(Deleted comment)
(Deleted comment)
R: Norton: leavesangelswings on September 10th, 2006 04:55 am (UTC)
Hi! *waves* I just added your journal, I think your icons are absolutely wonderful. I love the Ed Norton ones but there aren't any from The Illusionist, which I adored. :]

So! Here is the official movie poster: http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1158930/photo_06_hires.jpg

..since there aren't all that many good images online yet. You could totally do something cool with that. Mostly of Norty, please. :] You're awesome!
antique skies.: [music] nin; liesliesliesantiqueskies on December 6th, 2006 03:49 am (UTC)
So if you're still taking requests, I have a few. :) All NIN/Trent Reznor related, because there are so few good icons out there.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

And your choice from The Art of Self-Destruction. Y'know, if you feel inspired.

You don't have to use all the images; a few would be great. Thank you!