Dalmora Fraizer (little_mud_baby) wrote in _lovelymods,
Dalmora Fraizer
little_mud_baby
_lovelymods

The Application-
Name: Kat V
Age; 20

# of piercings and what they are; three...but I am planning on getting at least five more.
# of tattoos and what they are: One technically. I have a set of wings on my back that are about 10 inches long by 4 inches wide.
# of other mods and what they are: not yet
Your favorite Body Mods: My tat
Name one piercing you'd never get: Tongue...because I have a pet peeve about that.
What body mods do you plan on getting in the future: more tats, I'm designing a few now and more ear piercings. I'm a nursing student so I can't get too many piercings.
At what age did you first get a body mod & what was it: Six first ear piercing
How do you feel about underage teens getting piercings: Older than 16 for some things and over 18 for the rest because some ppl will get stuff to piss off their rents or on a dare and regret it later.

What are your top 5 favorite bands; Aerosmith (a bit light I know), system of a down, a bunch of others.
What are your top 5 favorite movies: ghostbusters, ace ventura, fight club, 10th kingdom, 6th sense.
What are your top 5 favorite tv shows: family guy, the oblongs, invader zim, House, and any type of med shows on TLC.

Are there any shops/piercers you'd like to recommend: Uncle Bill's in Plattsburgh
Post the pictures of your body mods here and include one of your face as well. Those will be coming soon. Sorry.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 5 comments