blind_angels (blind_angels) wrote in _lostsouls,
blind_angels
blind_angels
_lostsouls

So I'm back here so it's not going well. I thought I was out of the dark, but it always seems to get me and everything seems like shit again. It seems like my whole life has been terrible, which doesn't make since and therefore just makes me angrier. I feel like the worst person and think the most heinous thoughts and hate myself for it. I really feel like I'm drowning here, again!! Like what the hell is the freakin point if all I'm ever going to feel is shit. I've tried practically everything and nothing seems to work. Can anyone suggest something that totally worked for them, tips or what not? I just would love to stop beating myself up and live in the real world rather then the small terrifying space that is my mind.
Subscribe

• Bleh....

Wow its been a really long time since I last posted here. But yea apparently I'm still alive and what not despite nothing has really changed for the…

• (no subject)

Hey there lost souls...so I pretty much confessed everything to my therapist and I feel a tiny bit better, but still feel shitty. I was wondering if…

• (no subject)

hey I'm 18 years old and I'm trying to find lost souls, I have a very low self esteem, and I'm also depressed, obsessive, and pessimistic but I'd…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 0 comments