mement0_m0ri (mement0_m0ri) wrote in _lostsouls,
mement0_m0ri
mement0_m0ri
_lostsouls

• Mood:
Dear cousin Jenny has been "living" with us for a few months now.
Jeez I love her so much.
I wish she had moved in earlier.

Oh give me a fucking break! Like I would honestly say that. Ever since she "moved-in" shes been driving me out of my mind.Shes fucked up so many times.If she crosses me the wrong way I swear there will be hell to pay. Yea, its that bad.

I cant count her amount of fuck-ups that shes managed in such a short period of time. When I try to tell my parents about the small fuck-ups, like taking my stuff without permission and doing things out of order, Dad shrugs me off and acts like its nothing. Mom acknowledges these problems and tries to help me cope. But I cant lie to myself and act like I like her. Instead I simply point out the tension to her and once in a blue moon act nice.

Ugh....
I hate this....
Subscribe

• Bleh....

Wow its been a really long time since I last posted here. But yea apparently I'm still alive and what not despite nothing has really changed for the…

• (no subject)

Hey there lost souls...so I pretty much confessed everything to my therapist and I feel a tiny bit better, but still feel shitty. I was wondering if…

• (no subject)

hey I'm 18 years old and I'm trying to find lost souls, I have a very low self esteem, and I'm also depressed, obsessive, and pessimistic but I'd…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 0 comments