lonelylabrat (lonelylabrat) wrote in _lostsouls,
lonelylabrat
lonelylabrat
_lostsouls

• Mood:
  • Music:

kimya dawson

hi. i posted about a week ago feeling like shit. i still am having a hard time but i'm getting through it, which is all i can really ask for i guess.
this might seem weird, and i hope its okay with the moderator, but this past year i discovered a musician who makes me feel a lot less alone. some of you may have heard of her. her name is kimya dawson and her music is an alternative/folk/punk sound which is quite unique, but her lyrics are so inspiring. She sings, from experience about pain, trauma, being different, falling apart, and surviving it... she still has her lows as we all do, but i felt like i should share her with others who feel lost and alone, because that is who she sings for...so anyway, i am going to put a link to her myspace. if you dont wanna check her out thats fine, but i encourage you to, especially if you feel alone.
http://www.myspace.com/kimyadawson

anyway. i wanted to say to you all... hold on, take it a millesecond at a time if you have to.  i'm here if anyone wants to write me, i will listen. i'm just a computer away. plus, i need you as much as you might need me... sometimes strangers are best listeners, and who knows, maybe we'll make a friendship out of it.

stay well, Jymi
Subscribe

• Bleh....

Wow its been a really long time since I last posted here. But yea apparently I'm still alive and what not despite nothing has really changed for the…

• (no subject)

Hey there lost souls...so I pretty much confessed everything to my therapist and I feel a tiny bit better, but still feel shitty. I was wondering if…

• (no subject)

hey I'm 18 years old and I'm trying to find lost souls, I have a very low self esteem, and I'm also depressed, obsessive, and pessimistic but I'd…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 2 comments