Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com --> Queen, Princess, L.O.L & Minstrel
?
LiveJournal for P.G.B.G. s.
View:Personal Journal.
View:Friends.
View:Calendar.
Missed some entries? Then simply jump to the previous day or the next day.

Monday, February 21st, 2005

Time:8:40 pm.
Okay, I have a plan...

I think once I get my license, we should all go to Disney. I will pick you guys up really eary on Saturday or Sunday Sept. 24th or 25th. (Hopefully my brother will let me take his car) I think Saturday would be better because we could get back later. But I'd pick you guys up really early at like 7:30 or so, then I'd follow my mapquest dirrections to Orlando, then we'd get to Disney World. We will play all day, and you guys can show me the cool/uncool stuff. We will leave around 8:00 that night, and come home. If its Sunday, I'll take you all home. If it is Saturday, you can all spend the night at my house and we will watch your favorite Disney movies. I am planning something way ahead... I doubt it will happen, but I really want it to!
Comments: Read 2 orAdd Your Own.

Time:8:48 pm.
I know we say this all of the time.. but we do need to do more stuff. I want to actually do it now, not just talk about doing it. I'd like to start going to BG again. I think my dad may have stopped getting money for me, but if not, I'm going to ask him to send some for me to get a new pass. If he did stop getting money, then I'll just save, I have $20 now, I also have another $10, but I'm going to give it to Amy, or secretely buy her something, if she doesn't accept, because EM thinks the money that was in the card was from both of us when it wasn't. I wasn't clearly thinking.
Comments: Read 1 orAdd Your Own.

Time:9:09 pm.
Mood: content.
OMG I HAD A PLAN TYPES & THEN LJ WAS BEING A BIG FAT MEANIE HEAD.

so i`ll shorten it.

walk-a-thon.

paid to exercise. woot.

cause-to keep teens with nothing to do away from drugs.

teens-us, lol

why-to have money for adventures. lol

another idea-make candy & stuff & sell it infront of wal-mart
example-girl scouts & their cookies

good?
Comments: Read 1 orAdd Your Own.

LiveJournal for P.G.B.G. s.

View:User Info.
View:Friends.
View:Calendar.
View:Memories.
Missed some entries? Then simply jump to the previous day or the next day.