~~.::Agñes::.~~ (featherxlight) wrote in _liveformusic,
~~.::Agñes::.~~
featherxlight
_liveformusic

• Mood:

App

+Name+ (This can be anything you choose to give yourself because we all know that our own names aren't fun.) Agñesa Julietta Jewell
+Interests+ Dancing, jiving, talking, laughing, shopping, flirting, fantasising about working in a record shop.
+Favorite Bands+ (As many as you want. No limits to love of music.) Sublime, Neutral Milk Hotel, The black keys, Bloc Party, Babyshambles, The libertines, Finch, FFAF, Nirvana, The clash, David Bowie, James Dean, No doubt, Red hot Chillie Peppers, The hives, The kinks, Autolux, Jimi Hendrix, Peaches, NERD, The Kaiser Chiefs, Destiny's Child, Britney spears, The White Stripes, Razorlight, The beatles, The specials, Michael Jackson, Ceasers, Morcheeba, Audio Bullys, Chemical Brothers, Beastie Boys, Coheed and Cambria, Basement jax, Frank Sinatra, Gorrilaz, John Legend, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, The cure, Granddaddy, The buggles, Hot hot heat, Blink 182, Foo fighters, phantom planet, Joy division, Teh sex pistols, Bob Dylon. (all I can think of at the mo)
+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?+ David Bowie, to ask him what the HELL are all his songs about.
And...
+What do you love most about the music you love and live for?+ Whatever mood I am, there is always a CHOON to fit my mood.

And music is always there, even if you have to sing it to yourself.

Ciao

xxx

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments