Anything But Ordinary (shiny_chalk) wrote in _liveformusic,
Anything But Ordinary
shiny_chalk
_liveformusic

• Mood:
  • Music:

+Name+ Christine
+Interests+ Guitar, Dance, Songwriting, Music (of course), Surfing, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Skim boarding, Snow boarding, Skiing, Skating, Hanging out with friends, Going to concerts/local shows, etc.
+Favorite Bands+ Led Zeppelin, Guns n' Roses, Goo Goo Dolls, The Used, Brand New, Against Time, Foo Fighters, Aerosmith, Autopilot Off, Kiss, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, The Bravery, Perfect Endings, Crossfade, Coheed and Cambria, The Atrais, The Cure, Fall out Boy, Hawthorne Heights, Green Day, Hot Hot Heat, Something Corporate, Nada Surf, The Ramones, Queens of the Stone Age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Relient K, Rufio Rise, Silverstein, Smashing Pumkins, Taking Bck Sunday, The Starting Line, Smile Empty Soul, SR-71, Still Life Protector, Story of the Year, Thetrackrecord, Thrice, Unwritten Law, U2, Weezer, The White Stripes, local bands, etc.
+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?+
And...
Any of Led Zeppelin or Branden Steineckert of the Used, they're all my idols
+What do you love most about the music you love and live for?+ Listening to it, the feeling, the way it makes you feel. Its great to listen to a song when your in a crappy mood and it makes you feel better or when your in a good mood and it just fits your mood. It's an even better feeling when you write a song and it sounds good, It's great to be able to pour your feelings out that way, and just let it all out and not care.
Subscribe

• Mat McHugh

Did anyone else like that australian band The Beautiful Girls? Mat McHugh, the singer, put out a solo album and it's pretty good. You can check out…

• (no subject)

First, does anyone know of any bluesy songs with really long and pretty kick-ass harmonica solos? I heard one while at a restaurant yesterday and the…

• (no subject)

I need a cd for musical chairs for a bunch of 3rd and 4th graders. It has to be Halloween themed. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments