March 13th, 2005

(no subject)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was one of the happiest moments in my entire life. I can't explain to you how amazing it felt. There was such pure goodness out of every single person in the audience that filled the air. There was love, there was music, there was a lot of people doing drugs. Haha. It was just so great being in room filled with such happiness. The Allman Brothers played an amazing show!!! Thank you so much for reviving me and completely saving me.

"Trouble no more"

x-posted
dark tower | ka

New Member..

Name: Joanna and some of my friends call me Bug. You can call me whichever you like.

Interests: bad horror movies, biting my fingernails, books, bracelets, breakfast, cats, creativity, equality, horror movies, leaving voice mail messages, making mix tapes, music, online journals, pets, photography, posters, psychology, reading, remote controls, serial killers, singing way off key, sleep, ticket stubs, warm socks, and writing

Favorite Bands: I’ll just put a few for now..because I could be here a while. My three favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Superdrag and Ours. I like a lot of bands though so here are some of the others I listen to: A Perfect Circle, Abba, Aerosmith, AFI, Bad Company, Badly Drawn Boy, Beastie Boys, Beatles, Beck, Bjork, Blur, Bob Dylan, Boston, Bruce Springsteen, Cat Power, Coldplay, Ed Harcourt, Elvis, Eve 6, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Grateful Dead, Green Day, Guess Who, Guided By Voices, Guns N' Roses, Joan Jett, Lucinda Williams, Madonna, Melanie, Melissa Etheridge, Neil Young, Nick Drake, Patty Griffin, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols, Shakira, Sheryl Crow, Simon & Garfunkel, Stevie Nicks, Tom Petty, Travis, and U2.

If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?: Well, I was lucky enough to meet the members of Superdrag and they were wonderful guys. It was awesome. I’d still love to meet any of the surviving members of Zeppelin..simply to thank them for making music. I’d love to meet Jimmy Gnecco of Ours to talk about his lyrics with him..and of course Stevie Nicks because at one point her music saved my life..cliched or not I don’t care. She’s awesome.

What do you love most about the music you love and live for?: I guess if I had to choose one reason..the way there’s a song for every emotion so no matter how I’m feeling I don’t have to feel completely alone.
  • Current Music
    Simpsons Theme Extended