February 2nd, 2005

Wrath

Yo! n00b member

Name: Erik Temple, I actually like my name but I don't mind being called Dragon or Blackdragon.

Interests: Wow, I have alot but as far as music goes I'd say playing any of the instruments I have dabbled with in the past, production and engineering, recording and playing live.

Favorite Bands: Phish, Prince, Parliament-Funkadelic, Pink Floyd (these 4 I call the P-square)Sublime, Fishbone, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, No Doubt, The Grateful Dead, Dave Matthews Band, The Other Ones, Blues Traveler, Medeski Martin and Wood, Widespread Panic, The Doors, Cream, Donovan, Led Zepplin, The Who, Live, Perfect Circle, Tool, The Pixies, Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Alice In Chains, Jane's Addiction, Smashing Pumpkins, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Rollins Band, The Stoned Roses, The Beastie Boys, Jimi Hendrix, Ministry, NIN, Skinny Puppy, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, Front 242, 808 State, The Prodigy, Nitzer Ebb, KMFDM, Meat Beat Manifesto, Revolting Cocks, Lords of Acid, Bauhaus, The Cure, Souixsie and the Banshees, The Creatures, Depeche Mode, New Order, Sisters of Mercy, The Smiths, Ride, Lush, Cocteau Twins, Chapterhouse, Catherine Wheel, My Bloody Valentine, Jesus and Mary Chain, Fugazi, XTC, Evanessence, Edie Brickel 'and New Bohemians' Led Zepplin, Mystikal, The Roots, A Tribe Called Quest, Public Enemy, Run DMC, Dr Dre, Erik B. and Rakim, 2Pac, Big Daddy Kane, Ice Cube, MC 900 Ft Jesus, Jamiroquoi, Sting, The Police, R.E.M, Peter Gabriel, Sarah McLachlan, Sinead O'Connor, Portishead, Bare Naked Ladies, Poe, Natalie Merchant (10,000 Maniacs), Bjork (The Sugarcubes), Milla Jovovich, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Earth Wind and Fire, Alicia Keyes, India Arie, Ashanti, John Lee Hooker, Billie Holiday, Sarah Vaughn, Massive Attack, Madness, Mudhoney, Majesty Crush, Audra Kubat, Perhaps Not..., Soot, Electric Magi, Ritchie Hawtin, Plastikman, Juan Atkins, Derrick Maye, Carl Craig, Kenny Larkin, Kevin Saunderson, Terrence Parker, Jeff Mills, Cybotron,

Everything from Mudhoney after is a local band and I know I forgot a bunch of those, as well as some of the rest.

If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?
Prince, hands down.

What do you love most about the music you love and live for?
Playing music is one of my passions, dancing is also something I enjoy very much. I sleep to with music on, I work with music on, and sometimes I even watch tv with music on.