No account? Create an account
Bringing Music Lovers Together -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Live and Breath Music

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

(Speak)

newbie. [07 Dec 2004|07:15pm]
hey y'all i'm new...

+Name+ hm, name. well, most everyone i know calls me chester even though i'm a girl. but i've been known to answer to sid and green day too.

+Interests+ anything having to do with music or the bands i love. i also write every chance i get, lyrics, poems, stories... and i read a lot too. in addition to playing guitar and bass and trying to get a band together.....

+Favorite Bands+ green day, sum 41, the clash, the ramones, sex pistols, nirvana, u2, stone temple pilots, linkin park, the used, iggy and the stooges, jimmy hendrix, NOFX, kill radio, the ataris, funeral for a friend, story of the year, blink 182 (earlier years definately!)no use for a name, rancid, operation ivy, foo fighters, auto-pilot off, bad religion, boxcar racer (when i'm feeling emo.) the Smiths, R.E.M., velvet revolver, the Beatles, the Cure, Dead Kennedys, Led Zeppelin....too many more to list really.

+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?+ i would have to say billie joe from green day. and if they were living kurt cobain or sid vicious.

+What do you love most about the music you love and live for?+ music is life, plain and simple. it's saved my life and put me on a career path that i love. i play guitar and bass and i couldn't love them more. i really can't put into words how much music means to me.

navigation
[ viewing | December 7th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]