?

No account? Create an account
Bringing Music Lovers Together -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Live and Breath Music

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

(4 Learned to | Speak)

Lets roll another joint and turn the radio loud, I'm too alone to be proud..tom petty [13 Nov 2004|05:32pm]
[ mood | rushed ]

Hey, hows it goin?

+Name+ Melissa works
+Interests+ I'm 19 and in college, its well its alright. I like writing, music, my cello, getting wasted, being with my friends, CSI, Dead Like me, driving (love driving),reading, snow ball fights. For some reason that guestion put me on the spot, my lj is little less vague then this response.

+Favorite Bands+ The Sneaker Pimps, NIN, Tom Petty, The Talking Heads, Echo & The Bunnymen,Cocteau Twins, Count Basie, Chet Baker, Johnny Cash, Tori Amos, Kate Bush,Katy Rose, Kelis, Jay-Z, Bush, Tricky, Massive Attack, The who, Led Zeplin, The Yeahyeahyeahs, Dave Brubeck, Radiohead, Rufus Wainwright, The White Stripes, Trina, Billy Joel, Coheed & Cambria, Tegan&Sara, Ani Difranco, Garbage, Atmosphere, Portisehead, The Smashing Pumkins, The Cure,Ben Folds, Missy Elliot,Elvis Costello,Depeche Mode, Eric Clapton, Nirvana, Patti Smith, DuranDuran ( its my secret 80s love), Siouxise& the Banshees.. a hell of a lot more..

+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be? Tom Petty

+What do you love most about the music you love and live for? That I hear it every where I go, it can pull me into of moods and out of them. The portable cd player has been a gift and I don't know what the hell I'd do with out mine.

navigation
[ viewing | November 13th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]