September 23rd, 2004

Scott Wieland without drugs, is like Jimi Hendrix without a guitar

+Name+ Eriq (yes with a "q" at the end)and also known as James Foster before I was adopted.

+Interests+ I of course love to listen to music!!!! I did love to hang out with my girlfriend and go to concerts, but we broke up after 6 years of dating, most of those years 3 were spent in high school. So now I need to shake this depression and find a new concert goer friend. As stated before I love going to concerts, going to Hard Rock Cafe's, also go fishing and staring off into space not thinking about anything.

+Favorite Bands+ (I have alot) Stone Temple Pilots, Nine Inch Nails, Most Classical, Sex Pistols, Stereolab, Alice in Chains, Rage Against the Machine, Janes Addiction, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, U2, Moby, Rolling Stones, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Oasis, Flogging Molly, Bob Dylan, Radiohead, Beck, Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins, One Johnny Cash Cd, David Bowie, Ramones, Grateful Dead, The Who, Pearl Jam, The Cure, Public Enemy, Aerosmith, Wilt, Carlos Santana, Old Blink 182, Hole, Eric Clapton, John Coltrane, Bob Seger, Three Dog Knight, Acumen Nation, CCR, James Brown, Elvis, some Slipknot, and thats all I can think of at the moment.

+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?+
I think it would be Trent Reznor, My 2nd cd I ever bought was NIN-Pretty Hate Machine, and fell in love with the sound of Nine Inch Nails, I think he's genius when it comes to making the way his band sounds the way it does, and also if not him it would the be Jimi Hendrix (greatest guitarist of all time), I know he's dead but I care I still would like to meet him.

+What do you love most about the music you love and live for?+
It drives me, I live for good music, greta songs, and going to a great concert. Music is the reason, I am still alive to this day.
  • Current Music
    Pearl Jam- Not for You