Bringing Music Lovers Together -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Live and Breath Music

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

(1 Learned to | Speak)

Just another newbie! [20 Sep 2004|08:07pm]
[ mood | content ]

+Name+ Erin

+Interests+ Dancing (ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, modern, hip-hop and lyrical), singing, acting, Broadway productions, musical theatre, music in general, creative writing, reading and literature, photography, horses/horseback riding, psychology, anatomy and physiology, medicine, travel and nature, foreign languages and history...among other things.

+Favorite Bands+ There are tons of bands/artists in all different genres that I really like. I'll try and list some off of the top of my head: Dave Matthews Band, Phish, Galactic, North Mississippi Allstars, Jah Works, Howie Day, Counting Crows, Tim Reynolds, Maroon 5, Tim McGraw and the Dancehall Doctors, Patty Griffin, Black Eyed Peas, Switchfoot, Fuel, Sublime, Tracy Chapman, Jason Mraz, Gavin DeGraw, Default, Emmylou Harris, Coldplay, Journey, Gov't Mule and many, may more!

+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?+ Dave Matthews, Carter Beauford, Natty Roc, Steve Perry, Trey Anastasio, Tim Reynolds, Tim McGraw--lots of people!

+What do you love most about the music you love and live for?+ My musical tastes differ greatly but there is one thing that all of the music that I love has i common, and that is the ability to fill in the spaces in my life. If I need a pick-me-up, the music is there. If I need someone to relate to my problems, the music is there. If I need something to sing with, dance to, cry through or sleep to, the music is always there. It's a constant and, in my opinion, a single true beauty of a world that's not always beautiful. Music is the great escape.

navigation
[ viewing | September 20th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]