September 17th, 2004

passionate_lies

(no subject)

+Name+ Well my name is actually Lindsay (horrible i know, no offence if its your name too and you like it). But I usually go by my middle name Yael, because its interesting.
+Interests+ music (evidently), art, theatre, judaism.
+Favorite Bands+ oh wow there are SO many. Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Yardbirds, Queen, Heart, CSNY, Rolling Stones, Dispatch, The Who, Guess Who, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Talking Heads, Janis Joplin (Big Brother and the Holding Co.), Cream, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Blind Faith, Steve Winwood, Traffic, Eric Clapton, Dave Matthews Band, Neil Young, Arlo Guthrie, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, The Byrds. and SO many more but i wont bore you anymore.
+If you could meet someone from one of your favorite bands, who would it be?+ Well okay, i could never just chose one, but if i were to chose one living person and one dead person (i know, im cheating) i would choose Jimmy Page and Jim Morrison. Jim Morrison was just such a genius, his lyrics speak to me on such a personal level. Jimmy Page has been my obsession as long as i can remember, my dream for the longest time has been to meet him. He is a musical genius as well as a guitar god, and an amazing person.
And...
+What do you love most about the music you love and live for?+
Music, is of course my life. I have been listening to music since the beginning of my life, my mom played the rolling stones and csny on a stereo that she put right next to her stomach when she was pregnant with me. Music is my outlet for all my emotions, music is my escape. im only happy if im listening to (good) music. everything i do revolves around music and i don't know what i would do without it.
  • Current Music
    Gimme Shelter// Rolling Stones