August 12th, 2004

hello :)

i just joined this community today and i just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! here's my little questionnaire thingy lol:

NAME: danielle

INTERESTS: i'm an actor (theatre and some film), i do modeling as well, i love photography, playing guitar, and i'm thinking about taking up bass as well. i'm moving to long beach, california in literally 6 days, so i'm REALLY excited about that... even though that's really not an interest, but hey lol

FAVE BANDS: guns n' roses, sex pistols, pearl jam, nirvana, soundgarden, smashing pumpkins, stone temple pilots, incubus, metallica, led zeppelin, the doors, the rolling stones, red hot chili peppers, velvet revolver, the clash, godsmack, jane's addiction, skid row, sublime, 311, nine inch nails, rage against the machine, jimi hendrix, david bowie, billy idol, radiohead, the ramones, tool, a perfect circle, black sabbath, alice in chains, the who, the beatles, van halen, ac/dc (there are SO MANY MORE i just can't think of them all right now)

PERSON I WANT TO MEET: Axl Rose. i love him beyond comprehension. he is so unbelievably talented and powerful and has always been so much of a rock idol because of his "i don't give a shit what you think" attitude. i think that he is so awesome, and he has definitely come a long way from being a poor little indiana boy to one of the most successful artists in the world. he has stamina and dedication to music like no other. yes, i know he IS a control freak with an ego, but he WAS gorgeous and fronting one of the most popular hard rock bands in the world. how could you NOT be an ego maniac??? LOL

WHY I LOVE ROCK: because it's raw and makes me feel like i just wanna get up and jam out everytime i listen to it. it brings to the surface an energy that no other type of music can...
  • Current Music
    David Bowie: Rebel Rebel